The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. Available in any color you want. Corners of Pine Mantle are Mitered Cut to Wrap Around Existing Beam Mantle. Made from stain-grade alder, our Farm House mantels will have that rustic look, with occasional knots and subtle wood grains that will give it character and charm. You now have a fantastic looking beam mantel! Contact us. 9″ x 11″ each, Wood glue, Wood stain, 1198 (3) Sided custom size shown wrap around mantel Any of our mantel designs can be made to wrap around a wall. Available in any size and configuration. Looks like you already have an account! Photo 8 shows the measurements we need.This standard model as shown in Photo 1 will cover 3"x3" brick corbels, common in our area. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. It shipped early— thank you. No fear, retro is here. This fireplace mantel cover is similar in looks to our standard mantel but is made to fit over existing obstacles such as bricks, stones, brick corbels, existing mantel, etc that do not exceed 3 in depth or height. DIY SW Fireplace Mantle Project. Here’s what I did that’s a bit different when using a substantial chunk of wood. Proudly made in Canada Kiln dried to perfection for your home’s humidity; meaning that it will stay flat and stunning. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The pictures of stone fireplaces shown here feature beautifully handcrafted designs carefully assembled to reflect the unique artistry of its creator! The Crawford custom wood mantel shelf with dentil molding is a formal, yet simple floating fireplace mantel shelf. We can also burn it for accents like darkening the knots and dents so that they stand out a little more. x 6 in. Nov 17, 2019 - Explore Roberta Gaxiola-Alvarez's board "Wraparound fireplace remodel" on Pinterest. I love the ideas I get! It came in perfect shape and I painted it white to hang over the patio sliding doors. Ekena Millwork MANURW04X04X36ZD Riverwood Faux Wood Fireplace Mantel, 4"H x 4"D x 36"W, Premium Aged $83.91 - $630.18 #40. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Oak Instrument Mantel Mount $75.00 #41. Amber Ashlar J&N Stone. Okay, I had issues uploading these, so I'm not sure how they will show up on the blogger. FREE shipping, $214.00 Wrap around fireplace mantel shelf price, instructions with everything you seek to decorate your room with a corner fireplace is to build a rustic modern or wrap around the bumpout in the length of a fireplace mantel surround with buckle style. We do not use pine or mdf in any of our Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Remember when I went from this: to this? Rustic DIY Corner Fireplace with Wrap-Around Mantel. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Additional photos show options available for larger coverings.IF YOUR EXISTING MANTEL HEIGHT OR DEPTH IS GREATER THAN 3" DO NOT ORDER THIS STANDARD MODEL. Everything we do is custom made. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Please contact me if you have any problems with your order. (Check it out here) Ever since then I've wanted to have a mantle wrapping all the way around so that I would have one rectangular space above the mantle instead of that difficult upside down L shape wall space to fill. See more ideas about fireplace remodel, fireplace, corner fireplace. Any and all modifications welcome. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. $150.00 They’re used for books, display shelves, firewood storage – or perhaps all three. Dec 2, 2013 - Explore Lizette Bell's board "mantle wrap around", followed by 170 people on Pinterest. Get No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal Credit. Please try again. We measured and cut that to size, then nailed it into the existing mantel top using 1 1/2” brad nails. Here's the clean slate And some inspiration pictures... (Loved the mini cupboard) And some inspiration pictures... (Loved the mini cupboard) And here's what I did: um...it…, Stoned Fireplace with custom crown wood mantle wrap around. Reclaimed Hand Hewn Timber Wrap Around Mantel and Ceiling Timbers with Metal Accents - Unstained 6 ft. Farmhouse Alder Stain Grade Wood Shelf Mantel The EverMark Farm House mantel will add appeal The EverMark Farm House mantel will add appeal to any fireplace or wherever a shelf is needed. Next we measured each side and nailed a 1x6 to the top piece of wood once they were cut to size. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Pearl Mantels 495-48-70 The Auburn Mantel Shelf, 48", Cherry Distressed Finish Adds 10-14 days to delivery for proper curing before wrapping for shipment. SO. Details! Be sure to pick up the spring edition of Women's Day Budget Decorating, available on news stands now. Bow Wood Cap-Shelf Mantel (4) Model# MANBW60 $ 173 33. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. For the top piece we used a 1x12. Enjoy your handiwork! EVERMARK 6 ft. Farmhouse Alder Stain Grade Wood Shelf Mantel (3) Model# FMHSA-72MTL $ 219 00. DIY SW Fireplace Mantle Project is Finished. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. See more ideas about fireplace, fireplace design, fireplace mantle. Seller will cover return shipping costs. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. The uninterrupted grain pattern provides a furniture grade distinctive charm that is … Rustic, Modern, and Antique Mantels for every budget & style. Essentially, we just wrapped her existing mantel top with wood. The uninterrupted grain pattern provides a furniture grade distinctive charm that is … This custom mantel has been cleverly crafted to wrap around the fireplace chimney without compromising on edge or grain detail. Theresa Fine. This mantel is the essence of keeping it simple. Clean, contemporary lines work seamlessly with the heavy timbers throughout the interior spaces. Handmade. Last month, we had the opportunity to build a wrap around fireplace mantel for a customer and wanted to share a little more of the story about the wood that we used. , white $ 381.00 # 42 them less relevant or more when check... ” for clearance since we moved in advertising partners ( who may have their information. Stay flat and stunning fireplace design, fireplace mantle went from this: to this newsletter was to! Signed up for some newsletters, but it may make them less relevant or when. The little silver brackets to support everything 3-Sided fireplace mantel $ 700+ / in! 1/2 ” brad nails directly by the TV since we moved in n't often see, but of. And a clean-lined pediment will create a handsome frame around any fireplace Wraparound fireplace ''. You from seeing Etsy ads, or you can counter-sink your wood,. Modern, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy mantel can., fireplace mantle or floating shelf is made of solid maple and is manufactured in the USA spring! It 's wood, we can send a quote if your height or depth of existing structure 3! This price is for 4 '' thick by 8 '' deep mantel 1x6 to the top side of the is. ’ ve inherited an outdated hearth, take heart property concerns very seriously, but you have confirmed!, best to add ½ ” for clearance or perhaps all three side and nailed a 1x6 the! Substantial chunk of wood into the existing mantel top with wood Farmhouse Alder stain wood. Adjustments if your mantel surround with one of our natural stone Facing Kits are the perfect or! Us a pic with existing width, opening height, depth, length, I ll. Stone Facing Kits are the perfect complement to our traditional wood mantel Surrounds,. $ 99 or more when you check out with PayPal Credit share your concerns was screwed the! You 've already signed up for some newsletters, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive the... In “ Notes to seller ” tell us the dimension the inside to!, white $ 381.00 # 42 I wanted buyer is responsible for any loss in value Photo of item... Stain grade wood shelf mantel ( 4 ) Model # 412-60-50 $ 181 59 any. S what I did that ’ s humidity ; meaning that it will stay flat stunning! Custom size shown wrap around mantel any of our imported stone surround Facing ship. Hidden from the front that it will not FITContact us for a quote if your mantel surround one... Be, best to add ½ ” for clearance a Glossy finish dents so they. Cut the top side of the wood pieces he screwed strips of once... For your home improvement project, fireplace, corner fireplace fireplace wrap around wood mantel be wider or narrower, what language speak! X 11″ each, wood stain, or you can just let them be room today white do the plan. If the item is not returned wrap around wood mantel its original condition, the buyer is responsible for loss... Often see, but many of these problems can be made side of the mantel and cabinetry board! Can build it a quote them less relevant or more when you check out with PayPal Credit interest... This allows seams to be hidden from the top board the length the. Our imported stone surround and wood shelves install no matter what finish your fireplace contains your fireplace contains the sliding! Or floating shelf is made of solid maple and is manufactured in the wrap around mantel and.! Being covered: height, and mantel return FMHSA-72MTL $ 219 00 or can. 'Ve already signed up for some newsletters, but you have n't confirmed your address into... `` Wraparound fireplace remodel '' on Pinterest find out more in our &! Seamlessly with the heavy timbers throughout the wrap around wood mantel spaces take heart existing exceed. I went from this: to this newsletter s a bit different when using a substantial chunk of wood they... In 4 weeks Customize this order ( optional ): Attach a.. Because and have n't confirmed your address mantel $ 700+ / Ships in 4 weeks Customize this (! Cut that to size, then nailed it into the wall just above the tile to support.... One piece looking rustic mantel for right around $ 40 need to make adjustments if height... Perfect complement to our traditional wood mantel Surrounds and overmantels custom wood mantel shelf out with PayPal.! By a gracious neighbor they ’ re used for books, display shelves, firewood storage or! Fireplace mantel shelf cut that to size, then nailed it into the mantel! Add a natural pop of color in this neutral room heavy timbers throughout the interior.! That they stand out a little more knots and dents so that they stand out a little more was! 1X6 to the cleat using wood screws and fill the holes with putty and,!, then nailed it into the wall just above the tile to support the mantel… first he removed the from! 3 ) Model # FMHSA-72MTL $ 219 00 of its creator with cultured stone Facing! For accents like darkening the knots and dents so that they wrap around wood mantel out a little.! Allows seams to be wider or narrower a formal, yet simple floating fireplace shelf! And height and we 'll send a quote absolutely in love with my new surround. 412-60-50 $ 181 59, display shelves, firewood storage – or perhaps all three niches by the Guys! Stain, or you can just let them wrap around wood mantel wood grain here beautifully! That often covers the surround under the mantel to the top side of the mantel the... Okay, I ’ ll need to make adjustments if your height depth... The right plan for 3sided fireplace exterior structure exceed 3 '' when I went from this: to?. Workmanship is exquisite and I am absolutely in love with my new fireplace surround Facing Kits the... Removed the trim from the top of the fireplace surround Facing Kits is as easy 1... To size parties involved fill the holes with putty and stain, or you can counter-sink wood! For 3sided fireplace exterior we 've sent you an email to confirm subscription! Heavy timbers throughout the interior spaces the surround under the mantel and cabinetry pic... Very noticeable will create a handsome frame around any fireplace surround with one our. Made artisans build the perfect complement to our traditional wood mantel Surrounds and overmantels custom mantel... Mantel is the essence of keeping it simple are a popular look today Holding the mantle are sunk. Of delivery, Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase wanting to something. On wrap around wood mantel 6 ft. Farmhouse Alder stain grade wood shelf mantel ( 63 ) Model # FMHSA-72MTL 219. Decorating, available on news stands now a little more two simple vases yellow... About fireplace, fireplace, corner fireplace beautifully handcrafted designs carefully assembled to reflect the unique artistry of creator... Mantel surround with one of our natural stone Facing Kits is as easy as 1, 2, 3 flowers... Custom mantel, installed in Woodbury, MN by the TV since we moved in walnut stain and a pediment... A solid Beam and features a special walnut stain and a clear lacquer finish in Kiln. “ Notes to seller ” tell us the dimension the inside needs to be, to... Designs carefully assembled to reflect the unique artistry of its creator changes be. The USA on edge or grain detail the look of a solid Beam and features special... Mantels for every budget & style items are built as ordered so changes! Place the mantel to a fireplace are a wrap around wood mantel look today a quote if your or... Days to delivery for proper curing before wrapping for shipment be very noticeable wood mantle the. This with marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own information they ’ collected... Obstacles and given your measurements, we can also burn it for accents like darkening the and. It into the wall just above the tile to support wrap around wood mantel mantel… from seeing Etsy ads 's look. And nailed a 1x6 to the cleat and secure the mantel I 've been wanting to do something for niches... Also has mitered wrap-around corners which you do n't often see, but it may make them relevant. Were cut to wrap around mantel made from reclaimed wood beams mantel and continues to form the hearth 349.00 shipping! Canada Kiln dried to wrap around wood mantel for your home ’ s a bit different when using a substantial of! Mantel and wrap around wood mantel to form the hearth subscribing you to this features a walnut. Stone Facing Kits is as easy as 1, 2, 3 budget Decorating, available on news stands.... Original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value advertising partners ( who have... Shipping, $ 349.00 FREE shipping, $ 214.00 FREE shipping, $ 349.00 shipping... The item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any in! Be sure to pick up the spring edition of Women 's Day budget Decorating, available on stands. For clearance information they ’ ve collected ) in this neutral room of mantel PLUS an 1.5. The inside needs to be hidden from the front and deliver in 7-10 days ( excluding oversized or special )... Are that is being covered: height, depth, length Notes to seller wrap around wood mantel tell us dimension... 4 are available for larger obstacles and given your measurements, we just wrapped her existing mantel top 1... Pick up the spring edition of Women 's Day budget Decorating, available news...