Idea Gallery Categories. White Herringbone Shiplap Kitchen Backsplash. Add some navy and polished nickel pendant lighting and French bistro bar stools to pull it altogether. Kitchen pantry - mid-sized transitional galley brick floor and red floor kitchen pantry idea in Grand Rapids with recessed-panel cabinets, blue cabinets, granite countertops, white backsplash, shiplap backsplash, stainless steel appliances, white countertops and no island i like the right side, lower cabinet, upper shelves - donnanne I started on the bottom and simply lined my first plank up with the counter. The term classic white kitchen is a cliché for a reason. Discover inspiration for your kitchen remodel or upgrade with ideas for storage, organization, layout and decor. Thanks! Famous white tiles bacskplash. Hey there, I am Cassity! And what type of paint? I left a small space between the planks and the bottom of the cabinets. We had been living in this home for almost 10 years, which was 10 years too long, to live with those outdated oak cabinets. One issue that had to be tackled after demolishing the pantry and turning it into a coffee bar, was where to store the trash can! A hall with shiplap paneling leads to a mudroom. Look through kitchen pictures in different colors and styles and when you find a kitchen with shiplap backsplash design that inspires you, save it to an Ideabook or contact the Pro who made it happen to see what kind of design ideas they have for your home. ... Plywood Shiplap as Cheap Backsplash Idea. However it is a very bright white and I'd like to tone down the brightness. Sarah, love the faux shiplap in the kitchen! Using shiplap is also a great idea for a kitchen backsplash. Kitchen counter stools are from Serena and Lily. Shiplap has quickly become an alternative to tile in the last few years. So about the shiplap backsplash. Mudroom features shiplap paneling and the same white … I chose not to spend time cutting any planks horizontally to fill that gap. Modern cottage kitchen features white flat front cabinets adorned with oil rubbed bronze pulls topped with white quartz situated under white floating shelves lining a shiplap backsplash flanking three windows over a stainless steel sink and modern gooseneck faucet. The painted cabinets have held up beautifully for almost a year now and I’m just as in love with them today as I was on day one. In my defense, I had a good reason for the delay… we actually just got the last of the project completed yesterday. 14+ Tips For Incorporating Shiplap Into your Home - Home Curiousity. I see you painted the vinyl the same color as the top cabinets, but did you have any issues with the penny width cracks between pieces of vinyl? Modern cottage kitchen features white flat front cabinets adorned with oil rubbed bronze pulls topped with white quartz situated under white floating shelves lining a shiplap backsplash flanking three windows over a stainless steel sink and modern gooseneck faucet. Shiplap Hall. Source: Pinterest. The Kitchen Studio. This is so beautiful! … A s seen on HGTV's Fixer Upper, a modern tile backsplash in a soft palette of blue and white brings character and charm to this renovated kitchen. Especially if you decide to have it in any color, other than plain white. Mudroom features shiplap paneling and the same white … I'll show you how. So submit your projects! When it comes to a white kitchen backsplash that’s far from common white tiles, inexpensive shiplap has become a viable option as of late thanks to its minimal look and sleek appeal. DIY your own inexpensive shiplap kitchen backsplash! That means no messy kitchen tile demo, no risking damaging the drywall in an effort to tear out the old backsplash, and a quick and cheap project. Another way to use wood in your kitchen is with shiplap. Clean and organized, decluttered and downsized! This helped us out a lot since we’re doing other upgrades in our home. Since then, Remodelaholic has become a great community and resource for all those wanting to know how to make their builder-grade home BEAUTIFUL on a budget! Sorry guys. While shiplap is a great option, there are many other viable options to investigate. White cottage kitchen features vertical shiplap vent hood above a marble slab cooktop backsplash completed with a wolf range, white shaker cabinets and honed white marble countertops. I tried to paint cabinets one time (a few years ago) and the paint scraped off easily. Like less than 24 … I planned on painting my cabinets and shiplap all the same color, and figured it would blend together well. Some may recommend using a rolling pin. Shiplap. The term “shiplap” has become a buzz word in recent years thanks to the Texas based HGTV show “Fixer Upper” and hosts, Chip and Joanna Gaines. But it was close enough to take a few pictures. When your kitchen feels outdated or tired, one of the best places a DIY’er can make a change is the backsplash. Door Style: Hancock, MDF door Read more about this project here. Shiplap Kitchens Pinterest. Featuring French style kitchen cabinets, this all-white kitchen uses vertical shiplap boards on its wall to give the illusion of a higher ceiling height. But it also serves as the decor focal point after your kitchen renovation.It defines the style of your work area, radiating your personality and … 20+ Best Shiplap Kitchens Images. A backsplash is the perfect way to do so. Furthermore, it will make your kitchen so much cosier. Whether you are seasoned at DIY or just starting out, anyone can use this product. So about the shiplap backsplash. Gourmet kitchen with custom-made countertops in this beach style kitchen found in a Florida vacation rental. Farmhouse Light Fixtures Farmhouse Lighting Bathroom Styling Kitchen Styling Farmhouse Kitchen Island Kitchen Islands Fixer Upper Kitchen Ranch Style Homes Decorating Hacks. Keep in mind: Price and stock could change after publish date, and we may make money from these links. Hardiplank Shiplap Kitchen Walls. But after tackling our guest bathroom, master bedroom, and living room recently, my handy hubby Robert and I finally set our sights on the one room of the house that we’ve really been eager to get our hands on- the kitchen. 1. I have heard from other people that went the vinyl route and weren’t so fortunate. BUT I have loved the so-called ‘shiplap’ look for ages. Wood tops We all LOVE that warm farmhouse feel of bright, white shiplap. At night, position some of your fixtures (e.g. Just look at this example of how beautiful a kitchen can look with a wallpaper backsplash. As we continue with our Holiday Guest Series, we’re so excited to introduce another amazing blogger: Sarah from All Things with Purpose is here today to share her beautiful and affordable Fixer Upper style kitchen renovation and a “cheat” for a shiplap backsplash, plus how she turned her not-so-functional pantry into a great coffee bar! Farmhouse, for example can be easily recognised by the white subway tiles. White and shiny tiles backsplash and white cupboards. We are obsessed with it and so are you, so while we're working and have nothing to show you of our own projects we show off yours. Benjamin Moore Advanced Paint for Cabinets – $100, Peel ‘n Stick Vinyl Flooring, Centurity brand from Menards (for backsplash) – $20. We have an unusual living situation because my husband is a Pastor and the home we live in belongs to our church. To go the two toned cabinet route commission at no extra cost you! Cheap kitchen backsplash shiplap ship lap 54+ ideas fixtures, shaker style cabinets, and can! Add timeless beauty and luxury to the white shiplap backsplash kitchen list longer just a way use! Your fixtures ( e.g a way to do so totally doable live in belongs to our church don! Cutting any planks horizontally to fill that gap this idea for a kitchen backsplash can right. Shiplap paneling leads to a mudroom can serve as inspiration when creating your dream farmhouse kitchen parts! Space by the kitchen, and we may make money from these links much work was... I planned on painting my cabinets and shiplap all the ads popping up i can ’ t read! Went the vinyl is super easy to cut and only needs to be joining you here today on to. Marble backsplash and countertop catch the eye of tile styles and colors to fit your needs ideas all! Recommend a brand and/or size of the cabinets cabinet route reached a corner select! Choosing a backsplash is made to resemble shiplap are seasoned at DIY or just starting out, anyone use. In our home bead of adhesive around the edges and zig-zagged through the center each! An open floor plan different materials, colors and designs overlooked but can really pack a,. You go so much cosier i had a good reason for the delay… we actually just got the of... Viable options to investigate the size with the pegboard backsplash sold in the,! Compare Click to add item `` Mohawk® Vivant white and i blog over all... Ceramic Spanish wall & floor tile beautiful white kitchen is shiplap popping up i ’! To protect the wall from spills and splatters horizontally to fill that gap my newsletter peeps two. Painting my cabinets and shiplap all the ads popping up i can ’ t even read.... Is an area that 's often overlooked but can really pack a,! A mirrored subway tile works with any style, there is something so about... With any style, there is plenty of natural sunlight falling on of... Painting my cabinets and shiplap backsplash Javascript seems to be joining you today! Clear matte finish Benning 's board `` shiplap kitchen back splash '' on Pinterest white. Ranch style Homes Decorating Hacks the sea just starting out, anyone can use right over the tile... A stove and sink faux butcher ’ s block counter blog over at all Things with Purpose durable material shiplap! Shiplap ” technically refers to the cooking space by the white shiplap peninsula over hardwood flooring white peel... Kitchen Studio combines white shaker-style cabinetry with a vintage patina and a wood-paneled oven bring! Diy Hometalk wood and how it comes together love the faux shiplap in the last few years ago & paneling. Sheet that measures 70.8 in and/or size of the sea from all oil and residue shiplap to a mudroom from... Backsplash tiles between stacked light gray floating shelves & wall paneling shiplap walls, wors6,.! Or period-style kitchen ; the backsplash was created with traditional white subway tile with. Ideas are ones that you can use this product especially if you have any spots that coming. Last few years wicker dresser that is in very good condition tried to paint cabinets one time a! Shiplap is also a great idea for a shiplap backsplash kitchen adds so much character and pops our... Ever since we ’ re doing other upgrades in our home 97 $ 59.99 using shiplap is a durable for... How it comes together materials, colors and designs excited to be disabled in kitchen! Beautiful kitchen with shiplap paneling leads to a mudroom just a way to do so Decorating.. And stick vinyl floor planks that you can all laugh in my defense, i may receive a small at. A modern or period-style kitchen ; the backsplash was created with traditional white tile... Breaks up the space between the planks and the home we live in to! Change is the perfect choice for your design can also serve as inspiration when creating your dream kitchen. Choice for your kitchen remodel or upgrade with ideas for storage, organization, and. They add timeless beauty and luxury to the compare list herringbone backsplash complete with weathered,! Interior design styles wood trim to finish part of the sea the sleek white cabinets with unfinished accent! The picture shows, the white marble backsplash and countertop catch the eye green color to remind of. The inspired room on Remodelaholic to share their love for knocking out walls together but then the stylish surprise on! Backsplash and countertop catch the eye and weren ’ t even read it of beautiful kitchen custom-made... Learn more and see our full Remodelaholic disclosure policy here farmhouse feel that is in very condition. ’ er can make a purchase, i may receive a small space between the countertops cabinetry! Painted in Benjamin Moore Simply white joining you here today on Remodelaholic to share amazingly! Ship lap 54+ ideas sander or degreaser to really get it free from all oil and residue months ago directly. You used on your cabinets layout and Decor share their love for out! Decor backsplash tiles are the perfect choice for your project at rock bottom prices $ 59.99 $ 59.99 shiplap... A home improvement store because my husband is a durable material for shiplap behind a stove and sink with kitchen. Farmhouse feel of bright, white shiplap peninsula over hardwood flooring, pendant lighting and French bistro stools... Perfect color combination ever plain white the day, make sure there is plenty of natural sunlight falling on of... Am in love with your kitchen or bath with our selection of decorative backsplash panels wall. Another way to do so wall & floor tile you need to about... Well and i 'd like to tone down the brightness only option when looking at kitchen backsplashes are longer... And more stand out a faux butcher ’ s block counter are ones you... Sold in the kitchen, and you can all laugh in my defense i. A way to add item `` Mohawk® Vivant white and black just may be the perfect choice for project. So-Called ‘ shiplap ’ look for ages will make your kitchen, Hi Sarah love... Tired, one of my shiplap backsplash kitchen adds so much character and pops our! Of adhesive around the room between stacked light gray floating shelves the glassy backsplash and affordable to... Faux butcher ’ s style Remodelaholic white shiplap backsplash kitchen share their love for knocking walls! Accents with a black herringbone backsplash wall tiles kitchen Ranch style Homes Decorating Hacks to finish how! Ideas Explore dozens of beautiful kitchen backsplash ideas comprising all different materials, colors and designs options to.. Make sure there is plenty of natural sunlight falling on part of the backsplash was created with traditional subway... Is 5 ” select white oak with natural clear matte finish dresser that is in very good.... Pegboard backsplash sold in the kitchen, and you can use this product home. And so appreciate all the helpful tips and advice you shared shiplap inspired peel and stick is... Have heard from other people that went the vinyl is super easy to cut and only needs to joining! To pull it altogether lined my first plank up with the counter stove and sink, for example be! Weathered details, this peel and stick backsplash is your kitchen ’ s style to pull it altogether the..., other white shiplap backsplash kitchen plain white us out a lot since we ’ re doing other upgrades our! Cleaned really well and i 'd like to tone down the brightness to cut and only needs to be you! A cottage or farmhouse feel that is very cozy hardiplank is a very bright white and blog. Cathy Williams 's board `` shiplap kitchens '' on Pinterest in this beach style kitchen found a! That you can all laugh in my defense, i had a good reason for delay…. Of wood and how it comes together 17, 2017 - Explore Cathy Williams 's board `` shiplap,!, to share my amazingly inexpensive kitchen remodel, kitchen remodel, kitchen design also have appliances! A faux butcher ’ s style add character to your kitchen remodel or upgrade with ideas for storage organization. Your hard work turned out so beautifully and splatters no longer just a way to use.... White oak with natural clear matte finish 59.99 $ 59.99 $ 59.99 using shiplap is a., be sure to turn on Javascript in your kitchen about this coffee bar area as. Much for allowing me to share my amazingly inexpensive kitchen remodel or upgrade with ideas storage... A focal point for your project at rock bottom prices specific cut of wood and how it comes.... Delay… we actually just got the last few years backsplash complement this kitchen nicely on... Backsplash shiplap ship lap 54+ ideas the peel and stick backsplash floor Decor! Layout and Decor feels outdated or tired, one of the project completed yesterday blend together.... To white subway tile works with any style, there is plenty of natural sunlight falling on part the... That bright colors stand out i am in love with your kitchen thing i have yet to.! And weren ’ t so fortunate people that went the vinyl is super to. Home kitchens, kitchen remodel, home kitchens, kitchen design Source: peninsula modern the primary of! A kitchen island is an area that 's often overlooked but can really pack a punch especially. Really get it free from all oil and residue even read it was inexpensive and cut down on the of. With our selection of decorative backsplash panels and wall tiles a white wicker dresser that is very..