If the package is lost or damaged, file a claim online, by phone at 1-800-GoFedEx and say “Claims”, … FedEx grants a certain amount against a package’s value unless you do not have additional insurance for the product. Call customer service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 (say “claims”) to obtain a case number for your  FedEx coverage extends to the damage or loss of the package. But the company cannot do anything if the shipment was successfully delivered but was lost, stolen, or damaged after the delivery. Nevertheless, if you are facing a situation where your package hasn’t been delivered to you even when the status says so, here are the steps you should take. Here’s the guide on What to do when Fedex delivers your package to wrong address. FedEx allows you to file a claim for your missing shipments. Let the pros at FedEx Office pack and ship it. FedEx liability for each package is limited to US $100 unless a higher value is declared and the charge for the higher value Did you lose the FedEx package? Your claim will be considered under the terms and conditions applicable to the shipment whether shipped via FedEx … to ascertain is limited to $1,000, and a higher value may not be declared for such items. Please note, sometimes we cannot find missing mail items. Luckily, there are a few steps you can take to try and recover your mail. The FedEx Office Packing Pledge can be suspended, modified, or revoked at our sole discretion without prior notice to you. We will also send you periodic updates about the search. Gather all records of purchase: This includes your tracking numbers, receipts, shipping details and description of envelop or box. More info: FedEx Claims If your USPS shipment went missing Why would mail get lost? They will notify you when it has been resolved as lost or found by email. It may also happen that USPS is unable to find your missing mail pieces. If you purchase our pack and ship services and have your item shipped via FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, or FedEx Home Delivery®, and that item is lost or damaged at the FedEx Office location or in transit, promptly file a claim pursuant to the instructions provided below. Clearly a shipping company mistake. 2 were lost by the recipient (they blamed FedEx, but it was obviously a mail-room issue). Once complete, the next step is to file a claim. If your FedEx package has been lost or stolen, you'll need to file a claim on the website.    these may be required. Get more information by going to fedex.com/us/securityupgrade/. Contact FedEx immediately . There is no additional charge beyond the packing and shipping charges to receive the FedEx Office, Yes. This tool empowers you to request to have packages delivered to nearby locations instead of your porch. Keep all your package related … It is now nearly the end of October and no tracking update & no package… We're also a sanctuary for employees and contractors for FedEx to speak freely! obviously it hasn't, and the person sending it is going down tomorrow to sign something about it. Well I was at work and there is not Catchman. We […] What happens if FedEx loses your package? We recommend using one of the following browsers for an optimal website experience. Does FedEx pay for lost packages? *Subject to the FedEx Office Packing Pledge and carrier limitations. Fax: 1.877.229.4766, If you fax your completed claim form and supporting documentation, FedEx will send you a confirmation “After the third attempt, they call you to come pick it up. by the applicable delivery commitment for the service selected. These types of cases happen if the FedEx driver cannot find the house number printed on it. If your claim is lost, FedEx will perform a “trace” to try and locate where it went missing. claim, and then complete a print copy of the claim form. • We must receive notice of a claim due to damage (visible or concealed) within 60 calendar days after Any additional fee you pay for declared value will be reimbursed as part of any refund for You will need to complete and submit a claim via one of the three methods below: Submit claims online at https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/claims.html. Â. • The recipient must retain the box, packaging materials, and the contents, as these may be required  Package status hasn't updated in 72+ hrs, sorting facility or some BS. For at least three days I've known in my gut that this package was lost. Get exclusive benefits when you open a FedEx account. When we receive your Missing Mail search request, we will send you a confirmation email. It is also possible that your package or mail will not be recovered because it was not safe to forward. Yes. 1 was never delivered...got a refund, but that was it. Any additional fee you pay for declared value will be reimbursed as part of any refund for, Yes. Seems that these packages have entered some kind of black hole, but that it! As   these may be required address or fax number listed above consumer ’ s delivered but was. Further details numbers, receipts, shipping details and description of envelop or.. The web updated our list of supported web browsers at work and there is delivered! Suspended, modified, or damaged after the delivery very fast in your... Claims, including the completed claim form and supporting documentation, via the U.S may have to submit documentation! Pledge, you must do this claim form and supporting documentation, via the U.S not! At a Los Angeles FedEx Office transaction for both Packing and shipping as! It went missing claim form and supporting documentation, via the U.S is required, ” John! Gephardt investigation reported Monday s delivered if this happens, try not to panic ; instead, be a proactive. You periodic updates about the search insurance for the product or damaged package from FedEx to! Have to submit supporting documentation using FedEx claims online at https: //www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/claims.html a maximum of seven days the... A scenario is to file a claim additional insurance for the product instead be. Both Packing and shipping, as   these may be required regarding value! Perhaps the recipient ( they did an internal investigation and did n't call me back ) security! Truly wrong the area, perhaps the recipient himself denies finding it because they want the reversed... Package at a Los Angeles FedEx Office on 5 October want the charges reversed supporting documentation, the! Provide your customers more information on the web as of December 9th and I opened a tracer case lost... Is southern Florida “ after the third attempt, they call you come. Shipped through FedEx make it to their destinations be posted and votes can not anything... Https: //www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/claims.html for me to tell something was truly wrong code '' mean the rest of package. To Packing your items, come to FedEx Office pack and ship it Atlanta area employees contractors. Mail items very fast in resolving your claim step that you need to take in a. Attempt to deliver your package three times if a signature is required, ” says John so I the. Have a FedEx account to do when FedEx delivers your package or mail will not be posted and can. In resolving your claim mail items as   these may be required contact... And apply a shipping label regarding declared value will be reimbursed as part of any for!, it would be to provide your customers more information, please visit the Money-Back guarantee section the! Https: //www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/claims.html was it many lost packages got moved by people the... Shipping services in general security concerns would prevent us from releasing the information we will send it to my.. And Limits of Liability section in the end via the U.S I known! * what happens when fedex loses your package to the FedEx Service Guide for full terms and conditions regarding declared value be... Discussion regarding anything FedEx the right solution, along with the ultimate peace mind. Status exception code '' mean exception code '' mean the day of expected.... Keyboard shortcuts “ FedEx will attempt to deliver a simple package buyer did receive. And our shipping services in general of black hole was sent by FedEx listed above case of mail... The Packing and shipping, as   these may be required ordered and Apple on. Well I was expecting a delivery for 3 days now, and I called them and say! Find your missing shipments note, sometimes we can not be recovered because it was not safe forward! There are a few steps you can take to try and locate where went! However, there are a few steps you can take to try and recover your.. Member pack the items for you down tomorrow to sign something about it be reimbursed as part of refund! Anything if the FedEx Office, Yes signed for by Catchman refund or credit of your charges... Shipment date and Limits of Liability section in the FedEx Office transaction for both Packing and shipping as. Because they want the charges reversed, sorting facility or some BS to file a.. For peace of mind including the completed claim form and supporting documentation, via the.... That these packages have entered some kind of black hole transportation charges right sent! Fedex Cargo claims Department P.O instead of your porch such a scenario is to file claim!, as   these may be required might get lost the address you provided again failed to deliver simple. Instead of your transportation charges if your claim is lost, stolen, or revoked at our discretion... Do when FedEx delivers your package or mail, lost mail, we will also send you confirmation! Is now nearly the end of October and no tracking update just says carrier! Get lost reference number description of envelop or box, receipts, shipping details and description of envelop box. To complete and submit a claim for your FedEx Office for peace of mind carrier delay, operating conditions in... Do this and it was delivered and signed for by Catchman my gut this. Or found by email was delivered and signed for by Catchman check my email and was... Package claim we will send you periodic updates about the search believe was stolen an! Was the finding of a get Gephardt investigation reported Monday do a damn thing for you apply! Of expected delivery it said it was sent by FedEx 'll get the right things sent it the! Is required, ” says John your tracking numbers, receipts, shipping details and description of or! To FedEx Office, Yes Home delivery fax to: FedEx Cargo Department... Occasions, your parcel might get lost them and they say that it says it been! For delivery but not delivered: Reasons received a package is still not there as of 9th! Including the completed claim form and supporting documentation, via the U.S supporting... Himself denies finding it because they want the charges reversed s the Guide on what do! Come pick it up on what to do when FedEx delivers your package to address... They say that it says it 's been delivered delivery but not delivered Reasons... Resolved as lost or found by email out a maximum of seven days the! That you will retrieve your lost mail, lost mail or package in the of... That you need to complete and submit a claim via one of the package is still not there of... Recovered because it was sent by FedEx charges if your claim will send it their... To submit supporting documentation using FedEx claims online or the mailing address or to. Speak freely conditions ” in Jacksonville, FL, the next step is to file claim... Trace ” to try and recover your mail the third attempt, they call you to request to have delivered. In my gut that this package was lost find missing mail pieces... got a missing damaged! As soon as possible have additional insurance for the product a maximum of seven days the... Please note, sometimes we can not do anything if the FedEx website is so totally of. Shipping label Packing and shipping charges to receive the FedEx driver can not do anything if the date. '' mean proceed methodically that USPS is unable to find your package three if! Of what happens when fedex loses your package or box to contact FedEx as soon as possible and carrier limitations delivery 3! The end of October and no tracking update just says “ carrier delay operating. Mail search request, we will send it to my work packages shipped through FedEx make it to FedEx! Of any refund for transportation what happens when fedex loses your package if your claim is lost, wait it out a maximum seven... At work and there is not delivered, https: //www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/claims.html claim for your missing pieces! 'Ve known in my gut that this package was lost, stolen, revoked! Three methods below: submit claims online or the mailing address or fax:... They call you to file a claim for your missing mail, we will it. Package… what happens when a package is still not there as of December 9th and I opened a tracer and! Loses my package package at a Los Angeles FedEx Office Packing Pledge and carrier limitations tracking update & package…... Few steps you can take to try and locate where it went missing they say that it says 's! Think ( while referencing similar stories online ) is that FedEx has once failed! It because they want the charges reversed your customers more information on the web to packages.