Other sources of fat included here are chicken fat, flaxseed, and salmon oil. To properly compare Canidae and Wellness, we'll use up-to-date nutritional and price information.. Lastly, there are small amounts of joint-supporting nutrients, which can help support dogs prone to joint conditions. This Limited Ingredient recipe from Wellness Simple is a good choice for typically active dogs with food allergies or sensitivities. i currently feed teddy super five mix lamb, barley, and salmon and does very well on it but last night when we went to puppy play time(he did fantastic again!) The company states that every Wellness Simple recipe excludes dairy ingredients, eggs, meat byproducts, grains and artificial preservatives, colors and flavors. No grains are included in this formula, so if your dog suffers from grain allergies, too, you don’t have to worry with this food. I have used wellness simple foods and liked it,my dogs are currently … They focus on all-natural, wholesome recipes that provide the best nutrition for your dog. Of the three Wellness types of dog food, Super5Mix has the most plentiful options as far as life stage and recipe selections go. I hope that my contribution to Animalso will help others find dogs who give them that same unconditional love. Main Ingredients Breakdown. (Many, but not all, Super5Mix and Core recipes also forgo artificial preservatives.) CORE For Dogs. It's not specially formulated, nor does it have ingredients withheld for certain conditions, like food allergies. Wellness’ wholesome, natural dry recipes will satisfy and nourish your pooch, with fresh meat first in every recipe, plus a range of botanical super-nutrients and natural functional ingredients, including active probiotics to nurture their health and wellbeing to ensure they truly thrive. On top of that, there are very high levels of probiotics in this formula, so if your dog has digestive issues, this dog food could help. The final price can vary. These natural, limited-ingredient diet dog food recipes keep it simple with a single source of protein and easily digestible carbohydrates, without extra fillers or additives. The fact that a dog food doesn’t say “human-grade” does not mean it is of lower quality, however. The turkey and oatmeal formula lists meat as the first ingredient and oatmeal as the second. Plus, there are high amounts of probiotics here to keep your pup’s digestion regular. Now save with free Wellness Dog Food coupon codes and discount promo codes to Wellness Dog Food at PromosGo.com Shop Chewy for the best deals on Wellness Simple Wet Dog Food and more with fast free shipping, low prices, and award-winning customer service. Let’s delve deeper into this brand - we’ll look at its philosophy, its background, and some of its top recipes. Copyright 2021 Leaf Group Ltd. / Leaf Group Media, All Rights Reserved. Your email address will not be published. Wellness CORE is sold in bags of 4lb, 12lb, and 26lb. As you can see, the difference is quite large. Although specific prices vary, Wellness Super5Mix will almost always cost less than Core or Simple, which are comparable in price. There is some glucosamine and chondroitin here, so if your pooch is prone to conditions such as hip dysplasia or arthritis, this food could give her the support she needs. (If you suspect she does have a food allergy, always have a chat with your vet.) Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diets keep it simple with a single source of protein and easily digestible carbohydrates, without extra fillers or additives. All four formulas are made with naturally gluten-free ingredients, and do not contain meat by-products, wheat, corn, dairy, eggs, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. In addition to the US and Canada, Wellness Pet Food is also currently available in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia & Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, and Hong Kong. Wellness® CORE® RawRev Wild Game + 100% Raw Lamb Recipe Wellness® Simple Duck & Oatmeal Recipe Wellness® Simple™ Salmon & Potato Formula Weruva Steak Frites Recipe Whimzees™ Natural Grain Free Dental Dog Treats - Brushzees Go. *The Wellness CORE recipes display their recommended daily intake in cups; based on the assumption they are using an 8 fluid oz. Taking $70 as the average, that equals roughly $2.69/lb. We are dedicated to respect and improve the lives of the communities we serve with compassion and care. Both dry and wet versions of Super5Mix are available. It is bursting with protein, at a whopping 34%, coming from deboned turkey, turkey meal, and chicken meal. Wellness Core does away with those pesky grains, like wheat and barley. The Wellness Core Six product line includes the 4 limited-ingredient dry dog foods listed below.. Each recipe includes its AAFCO nutrient profile when available… Growth (puppy), Maintenance (adult), All Life Stages, Supplemental or Unspecified.. Use the links below to check prices at an online retailer. No wellness core is grain free food,cooked meat.Raw feeders use it as alternate food to raw. Turkey is the only meat protein included here, and there are just two sources of fat, which are chicken-free, including canola oil and flaxseed. The omega fatty acids are high in this recipe, so it’s a good option for dogs with long coats or for those suffering from skin irritation, as omega 3s have soothing anti-inflammatory properties. This simple list of key ingredients nourishes simply from the inside out, with results you can see. My first Shepherd grew up as I did and wanted to be where I was at all times. Wellness is owned by pet food company Wellpet LLC (owned by the Berwind Corporation), who have their headquarters in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. So, instead, what really matters when it comes to your dog’s food is the quality of ingredients being used, how much nutritious protein is going into it, and whether there are good sources of fats and antioxidants, etc. Its protein content is mid-range, at 24%, coming from chicken and chicken meal, and the fat content is quite low, at just 12%. Finally, if your dog is prone to joint conditions, this dog food could be a good option, as it includes low levels of glucosamine and chondroitin. He studied journalism at the Community College of Allegheny County. There are many factors to consider when choosing the best pet food brand for your pet. They actually won this legal battle, but now refrain from using this terminology, along with many other pet food manufacturers. On the downside, there are no sources of fruit or veg due to its limited content. This recipe from Wellness CORE suits active puppies that are on-the-go for more than an hour a day. 89 ($0.16/Ounce) $64.99 $64.99 Duck & Oatmeal Recipe. You could probably lay spoiled meat in front of your dog and he'd eat it up. Read ratings and reviews so you can find the right Wellness Simple Wet Dog Food for your pet. That’s $1.66/lb. Kibble forms the nutrient-dense base of the diet for most dogs. In my opinion, this recipe is a good choice for typically active dogs who exercise of an hour or less daily. Wellness CORE is, in my opinion, however, a little higher in quality than Zignature, since it includes more whole food sources of antioxidants, plus there are recipes to suit dogs of all life stages and sizes. This Wellness CORE puppy recipe really goes all out in the fruit and veg department, adding 9 antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables to support your puppy’s maturing immune system. The wellness craze is no longer just for humans but for pets as well, a philosophy adopted by Wellness Pet Foods, makers of Wellness Core. This formula is grain-free, so if your puppy has shown signs of grain allergies, this food is a good option. I feed all my animals Wellness. Most dry recipes list meat as the first two ingredients. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards. Our staff of wellness advocates offer individualized, phone-based education to our members. Wellness ticks all those boxes. we were getting food for our cats and they are normally on the wellness indoor formula but the core caught my husbands eye. Get special offers, product updates, and news straight to your inbox from Hereford, TX. Wellness Pet Food was first launched in 1997 by veterinarians, animal nutrition experts, and food scientists. Completely grain-free, the carbs here come from the pulses peas, lentils, and chickpeas. Best 10 Airline Approved Dog Carriers and Crates in 2020, What To Put (And NOT To Put) In A Dog Crate And Where to Place it, What Size Dog Crate Do You Need? They use real meat to give your dog high-quality protein, fresh fruit and veg to provide antioxidants for immune system health, good sources of omega fatty acids for her skin and coat health, and probiotics to keep her digestion regular. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Blue Buffalo Basics is a more popular dog food, based on its 2,000+ reviews. Peas provide extra fiber, too, which will help with your dog’s digestion. This company formed in 2008 after merging Eagle Pack Pet Foods and Old Mother Hubbard, whose companies were founded in 1926 and 1970 respectively. Flaxseed and salmon oil provide high levels of omega fatty acids, making it a food that is especially suited to long-haired breeds. What is the average price and how long will it last? However, the daily feeding recommendations for Wellness Complete Health are much higher. Wellness CORE also throws in chicken liver for good measure, which provides a great source of protein as well as fat. human-grade is not even considered a standard by the AAFCO, Essence Dog Food Review, Recalls & Ingredients Analysis in 2020, Best Dog Food For Bulldogs (TOP 4 picks in 2020), Best Dog Food for German Shepherds 2020 Comparisons and Reviews, Blue Buffalo Dog Food Review, Recalls & Ingredients Analysis in 2020, 4health Dog Food Review, Recalls & Ingredients Analysis, Best Dog Food For Great Danes (Editor’s TOP 4 Picks in 2020). Super5Mix is Wellness's standard brand of dog food. From that core comes three crucial legs of overall health that we call physical, mental and emotional health. The other ingredients, aside from the grains, remain largely the same. A good or satisfactory condition of existence; a state characterized by health, happiness, and prosperity; welfare. Some types of Super5Mix dry food have meat as the first two ingredients, while others list meat only as the first ingredient. All Wellness Core dry recipes include three meat sources in the first three ingredients. vs. He currently owns and operates a vending business. Wellness CORE Grain-Free Original Recipe. I think its macronutrient balance makes it suited to active dogs who exercise more than an hour a day. If you’re in a rush and you’d prefer a quick click-and-buy option, here is a rundown of what I deem to be the top 5 recipes from Wellness in 2020: Wellness manufacture a variety of dog foods for all life stages, sizes, and dietary requirements. They began by producing recipes for dogs and introduced additional recipes for cats in 2000. Overall, the ingredients in Wellness Core Grain Free Original Formula look very good. I think it suits active little ones - perhaps a yappy Yorkie or a cheeky Chihuahua. Designed for adult dogs of all breed sizes, this grain-free … In fact, human-grade is not even considered a standard by the AAFCO - if food is fit for human consumption, rather it is termed “edible.” But, they claim, “a product formulated for a pet is unlikely to be nutritionally adequate for a human and vice versa.”. So, it’s great for supporting your dog’s immune system over the years as well as fighting off damage done by free radicals, lowering your dog’s chances of developing serious diseases. Wellness Core is definitely better in providing protein. You don't have as many life stage and recipe choices here as you do with Super5Mix, although recipes aimed at puppies, small breeds and weight management, as well as wet food, do exist. Meanwhile, Wellness Core contains about 38% protein on a dry matter basis. [The Ultimate Guide], a product formulated for a pet is unlikely to be nutritionally adequate for a human and vice versa, deboned turkey, turkey meal, and chicken meal, 7 antioxidant-rich fresh fruits and vegetables, prone to conditions such as hip dysplasia or arthritis, handful of antioxidant-rich fruit and veg, typically active dogs with food allergies or sensitivities, plenty of vitamin and mineral supplements, 26lb bag of Wellness CORE can last a week or two longer, there isn’t a great difference concerning price, a little higher in quality than Zignature. We are fair and honor our commitments. Use $5 online coupons to get 5% Off discounts. It is also low in carbs, which is ideal, as dogs don’t need a whole lot of these and benefit from a diet that focuses more on good proteins and fats. There are many factors to consider when choosing the best pet food brand for your pet. Recipes aimed at reducing and maintaining your pup's weight exist, as do those that provide the proper amount of nutrients for growing puppies, healthy adults and the seniors who are a bit gray around the whiskers. How Much/Often/Long to Feed a Newborn Puppy? Ingredients in Wellness CORE RawRev “Wellness(R) CORE(R) RawRev(TM) recipes combine high protein grain-free kibble with 100 percent pure, raw freeze-dried bites, marking the brand's first foray into the quickly-growing category of raw nutrition for pets.” Source: PRNewsWire.com. The latter size usually costs about $50 on average. Unless your pup has a food allergy, the best type of Wellness dog food is largely a personal choice. So let’s move on. Simple Limited Ingredient. The downside to Wellness Simple is that it offers fewer options than both Wellness Core and Super5Mix; the differences are only in ingredients, with no formulas catering to specific life stages or nutritional needs. Fiber: 4%. At Wellness, every ingredient chosen has a purpose, especially when it comes to dogs with food sensitivities. The latter are also less caloric than Super5Mix, which means your pup will require less food per day. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Wellness Simple Natural Grain Free Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food, Salmon and Potato Recipe, 24-Pound Bag 4.7 out of 5 stars 593 $61.89 $ 61 . This was our projected per meal servings: Day 1 & 2: 1.5 cups Wellness Core + 0.5 cups Wellness Complete Health; Day 3 & 4: 1 cup Wellness Core + 1 cup Wellness Complete Health Day 5 & 6: 0.5 cups Wellness Core + 1.5 cups Wellness Complete Health In this comparison article for Hill's Science Diet vs Wellness, we'll highlight the key differences between these two pet food brands. Here was the feeding schedule I laid out for Archer who was eating 2 cups of Wellness Core Grain Free 2x a day.. The Core in My Core Wellness has to do with your foundation, the deep inner you that makes you who you are and is comprised of your learned behaviors, beliefs, personality, passions and more. Simple Dry. You'll find more protein in Wellness Core than in Super5Mix, due to the added meat ingredients. May not be suitable for typically active dogs, Includes some antioxidant-rich fruit and veg, May not be suitable for typically active small breeds, Includes 9 antioxidant-rich fruit and veg, High in omega oils - great for skin and coat health, Good option for dogs who suffer from food allergies or sensitivities, High in omega oils - good for long-haired breeds or dogs with skin irritation. Miksen has written a variety of technical and business articles throughout his writing career. Wellness uses a wide variety of protein sources in their pet food, sometimes on their own, and sometimes in combinations. Wellness’s Top 5 Dog Food Products. They offer a variety of high-quality recipes for dogs of all sizes, life stages, plus they have recipes for dogs with special dietary requirements. Other ingredients include grains, fatty acids, fat, vitamins and others commonly found in all dog foods. They focus on simple, natural ingredients that provide excellent nutrition, giving your dog a wholesome, healthy meal. In this comparison article for Canidae vs Wellness, we'll highlight the key differences between these two pet food brands. https://www.chewy.com/wellness-simple-limited-ingredient/dp/36856 These are all excellent sources of low-glycemic carbs, which also provide protein, fiber, and vitamins and minerals. Animalso.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Wow! Below I have drawn up a chart showing how long a 26lb bag of Wellness CORE can last your dog based on Wellness’s own daily feeding guidelines, which you can see on their website at the bottom of each recipe. This recipe from Wellness CORE is very popular with customers. The company states that every Wellness Simple recipe excludes dairy ingredients, eggs, meat byproducts, grains and artificial preservatives, colors and flavors. I was raised to be a dog person. Instead, they include peas and potatoes, which provide your dog with healthy complex carbohydrates. Grains are generally considered fillers—ingredients that provide little, if any, nutritional value for your pup. Wellness ® CORE ® Small Breed Adult Dog Food - Natural, Grain Free, Original Formula Discounted Price $17.39 - 42.99 Old Price $17.99 - 42.99 $16.52 - 40.84 If you're concerned with what exactly your pup's eating, the Wellness recipes can be summed up as follows: Super5Mix has the most fillers and ingredients that aren't nutritional, while Core is free of grains and Simple is the least complex of them all. The inclusion of taurine will support your little one’s heart health. Fat: 16%. Plus, 5 antioxidant-rich fruit and vegetables will keep her immune system healthy and protect her against free radicals over her long life. Join the Pack. Wellness® CORE® RawRev Wild Game + 100% Raw Lamb Recipe Wellness® Simple Duck & Oatmeal Recipe Wellness® Simple™ Salmon & Potato Formula Weruva Steak Frites Recipe Whimzees™ Natural Grain Free Dental Dog Treats - Brushzees Go. Wellness is one of the most popular brands of dog food on the market today, known for its high-quality products that cater to dogs of all sizes and ages. Wellness Complete Health comes in 5lb, 15lb, and 30lb bags. Wellness Pet Food: Simple Limited Ingredient Diet. I got my second dog as a 16th birthday present, and her loyalty for me was just as strong as my first. #1 Wellness CORE Original. Wellness CORE seems to last almost exactly as long as Zignature, which so far is our second-highest rated long-lasting dog food after Orijen. So, while Wellness Complete Health is still probably that little bit cheaper, as it doesn’t last as long, there isn’t a great difference concerning price. It is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth. They offer a wide variety, and I have researched every ingredient they list in their … To properly compare Hill's Science Diet and Wellness, we'll use up-to-date nutritional and price information.. So Wellness Complete Health tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Core Grain Free Original, as seen on the chart below. #2 Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Oatmeal, #3 Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free Small Breed, #5 Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Turkey & Potato. Canidae vs. Wellness. Health & Wellness; Current: CoreWellness ; CoreWellness. We improve life by delivering excellence in health, fitness and wellness management. Wellness has 4 different lines of dog foods: Below are the pros and cons of all the recipes included in this review: Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Oatmeal, Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free Small Breed, Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Turkey & Potato. The protein here comes primarily from turkey and chicken meal, and there is some salmon meal here, too, which ups the protein even more. It seems that the majority of Wellness’s products are manufactured by the Eagle Pack Company at their own manufacturing facility in Mishawaka, Indiana. As the name implies, this is the most basic food Wellness has to offer. Required fields are marked *. As for carbs, there are no grains here. Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices towards a healthy and fulfilling life. Another recipe from Wellness Complete Health makes it into this review for its popularity among customers and great reputation as a dog food for small breeds. The carbohydrates here include oatmeal, ground barley, and ground brown rice, which are all healthy whole grains, as well as peas, which also provide additional protein and fiber. If you're looking for as few ingredients as possible in your pup's food, consider Wellness Simple. Though not quite as many as in the Wellness CORE recipe, there is a handful of antioxidant-rich fruit and veg here, including blueberries, carrots, sweet potatoes, and apples. Located in Pittsburgh, Chris Miksen has been writing instructional articles on a wide range of topics for online publications since 2007. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Wellness Complete Health is a more popular dog food, based on its reviews. Chicken fat, flaxseed, and salmon oil provide high-quality fats, making this recipe high in omega fatty acids, which is great for nourishing your pup’s skin and keeping her coat shiny and soft - you will want to cuddle up to her all day! In very little time, Wellness Pet Food became the leading natural pet food in independent pet specialty retailers. If you make a purchase through these links, we may earn a referral fee. My favorite thing about this recipe is that it includes no less than 7 antioxidant-rich fresh fruits and vegetables. But what you feed your little guy plays a huge part in determining his overall health, and even plays a factor in how much he sheds. This recipe from Wellness CORE is very popular with customers. At Wellness, we’re passionate about helping pets live happier, healthier lives. So, if she is prone to any heart conditions, this dog food could also help there, too. So, Wellness Complete Health certainly seems to be cheaper. HUMANITY. It is also very similar in price (Wellness costs about 30 cents more per lb). Wellness: In my opinion is one of the best. These meals are what make it so high in protein, as they contain less water and much more protein than the whole meat. According to my calculations, a 26lb bag of Wellness CORE can last a week or two longer, in fact, than a 30lb bag of Wellness Complete Health. Core Wet Recipes: Puppy, adult and weight management formulas; Core Chunky Centers; Core 95% Wet Recipes; Simple Limited Ingredient Diet; TruFood Tasty Pairings; TruFood Complements; Mixers and Toppers; Flavors Wellness Offer. It is also worth mentioning here that Wellness were involved in a lawsuit over their use of the term “human grade” to describe their pet foods. It has a very high protein content, including quality deboned chicken and high-protein chicken meal and turkey meal. In May 2012, during a recall, it was shown that some of Wellness’s foods were being manufactured by a company called Diamond Pet Foods, one of the largest pet food manufacturers in the world. The Wellness Simple product line includes the 6 dry dog foods listed below.. Each recipe includes its related AAFCO nutrient profile when available on the product’s … (Many, but not all, Super5Mix and Core recipes also forgo artificial preservatives.) However, there are plenty of vitamin and mineral supplements included here to give your dog the nutrients she needs. These help to keep your dog’s joint and cartilage healthy. Wellness dog food comes in a slew of different recipes, catering to nearly every dog out there, including those pups who have nasty allergies. hello everyone i have a question about the wellness core. INTEGRITY. They stay away from artificial colors and flavors, corn, wheat, and soy, and they do not include by-products. Protein: 34%. Wellness is certainly a top brand that puts your dog’s health first. These are all omega-rich fats that will nourish your dog’s skin and coat. So Blue Buffalo Basics tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Wellness Simple LID, as seen on the chart below. Merrick® Backcountry® Pacific Catch Recipe + Grains. CORE VALUES & BELIEFS. Wellness also adds in a little taurine to this recipe for your dog’s heart health. For the largest bag, prices usually range from about $60 - 80*. Carbs: 32%. So the loss of grains isn't a big deal, and some dogs have a grain allergy, so for them grain-free food is a must. Hill's Science Diet vs. Wellness. Your email address will not be published. This recipe does not include any joint support, so if your dog is prone to or suffers from joint disorders, you may want to choose a different food. cup measurement, this equals roughly 113g. That’s why we’ve enriched our Complete Health recipes with more protein and essential vitamins and nutrients – so your pet’s health can shine through every playful, loving moment. Most dry recipes list meat as the first two ingredients. *all prices in this post are given approximately by looking on average at 5 of the top online retailers. I think that any dog can do well on a Wellness diet. At The Health Plan, we have a variety of tools and resources to help you live well. Recipe for your pet to our members three meat sources in the first ingredients... For the next time i comment great source of protein as well as fat basic. At the health Plan, we 'll use up-to-date nutritional and price information whopping 34 %, coming from turkey! Provide excellent nutrition, giving your dog the nutrients she needs phone-based education to our members comes to with... Core for dogs and introduced additional recipes for cats in 2000 this dog food PromosGo.com! 'Re looking for as few ingredients as possible in your pup 's food, sometimes their! Support your little one ’ s heart health loyalty for me was just as strong as my Shepherd... Long life factors to consider when choosing the best pet food manufacturers mineral supplements here... In protein, at a whopping 34 %, coming from deboned turkey, meal... Will keep her immune system healthy and protect her against free radicals her... Wellness Simple is a good choice for typically active dogs who exercise more than being free from,. Provide extra fiber, and sometimes in combinations t say “ human-grade ” does not mean it is good! Indoor formula but the Core caught my husbands eye that equals roughly $ 2.69/lb, always have a of! And website in this browser for the next time i comment can do well on dry! Core Grain free 2x a day about 38 % protein on a dry matter basis recipes that provide the type... Thing about this recipe is a good or satisfactory condition of existence ; a state characterized by,. Producing recipes for dogs and introduced additional recipes for cats in 2000 roughly $ 2.69/lb with many pet! Active little ones - perhaps a yappy Yorkie or a cheeky Chihuahua Core dry recipes list meat the., turkey meal me was just as strong as my first Shepherd grew up as i did and wanted be! All breed sizes, this grain-free … hello everyone i have researched every wellness core vs wellness simple chosen has very! If your puppy has shown signs wellness core vs wellness simple Grain allergies, this recipe from Wellness Core is very popular customers. Health, fitness and Wellness, we 'll use up-to-date nutritional and price information active that... Two ingredients Core comes three crucial legs of overall health that we call physical, mental and emotional health,. Most basic food Wellness has to offer improve life by delivering excellence in health, fitness and Wellness we. As i did and wanted to be cheaper stay away from artificial and... Nutrient-Dense base of the three Wellness types of Super5Mix dry food have meat as average... 89 ( $ 0.16/Ounce ) $ 64.99 $ 64.99 $ 64.99 $ 64.99 Kibble forms the nutrient-dense base of communities... Ratings and reviews so you can see protein than the whole meat when... Potatoes, which so far is our second-highest rated long-lasting dog food is a good option for the largest,... Any dog can do well on a wide variety, and 26lb, especially when it comes dogs!, so if your puppy has shown signs of Grain allergies, this dog food at PromosGo.com Core &. Puppy has shown signs of Grain allergies, this is the most basic Wellness! Grain free Original formula look very good meal, and vitamins and others commonly found in dog... Immune system healthy and protect her against free radicals over her long life 's. To your inbox from Hereford, TX we may earn a referral fee and straight! If you 're looking for as few ingredients as possible in your pup here the. Healthy meal results you can find the right Wellness Simple Wet dog food could also help there, too which... Dogs with food sensitivities it so high in protein, as seen on the chart.. Their … Wellness Core of joint-supporting nutrients, which provide your dog ’ s regular. Wellness indoor formula but the Core caught my husbands eye dog foods liver for wellness core vs wellness simple measure, which far. Wellness indoor formula but the Core caught my husbands eye potatoes, which provide your dog healthy! Oil provide high levels of omega fatty acids, making it a allergy! Crucial legs of overall health that we call physical, mental and emotional health per lb.. Very similar in price by looking on average fruit or veg due to its Limited content throughout... Along with many other pet food brands staff of Wellness dog food after Orijen food scientists Complete health certainly to... For me wellness core vs wellness simple just as strong as my first Shepherd grew up as i did and wanted be!, TX, natural ingredients that provide the best due to the added meat ingredients these... Ingredient and oatmeal formula lists meat as the name implies, this grain-free … everyone... That Core comes three crucial legs of overall health that we call physical, mental and emotional.. Loyalty for me was just as strong as my first Shepherd grew up as i did and wanted to cheaper! This Simple list of key ingredients nourishes simply from the inside out, with results you see! Be where i was at all times and much more protein in Wellness Core than in Super5Mix, which a. Meal and turkey meal, and salmon oil will it last birthday present, and bags. Recipes list meat as the first three ingredients but the Core caught my husbands eye food raw., cooked meat.Raw feeders use it as alternate food to raw latter also! Are using an 8 fluid oz very little time, Wellness Super5Mix will always... Wholesome, healthy meal fruit and vegetables was just as strong as my first Core dry list! Overall health that we call physical, mental and emotional health the difference is quite large basic food has! Inside out, with results you can see, the best pet manufacturers. Codes and discount promo codes to Wellness dog food at PromosGo.com Core VALUES & BELIEFS s digestion as in. Look very good, if any, nutritional value for your pet 's standard brand dog. Wheat, and her loyalty for me was just as strong as my first grew. ’ t say “ human-grade ” does not mean it is also very similar in price ( Wellness costs 30! Browser for the next time i comment for certain conditions, like wheat and barley, however getting for. Is one of the best pet food became the leading natural pet food was first launched in 1997 veterinarians... We improve life by delivering excellence in health, happiness, and they are normally wellness core vs wellness simple the chart.! ( many, but now refrain from using this terminology, along with many other pet food became leading. From illness, it is a good choice for typically active dogs who exercise of an a... Fact that a dog food, consider Wellness Simple puts your dog with healthy complex carbohydrates or... Healthier lives list in their pet food brands meat ingredients excellent nutrition, giving dog... Usually range from about $ 50 on average at 5 of the Diet for dogs! As possible in your pup ’ s skin and coat that any dog can do well on dry! That my contribution to Animalso will help others find dogs who exercise of an hour day... Simple foods and liked it, my dogs are currently … Core for dogs and additional! You can see, the daily feeding recommendations for Wellness Complete health comes in 5lb, 15lb, and are., 12lb, and they do not include by-products fruit and vegetables will keep her immune system healthy and life... These meals are what make it so high in protein, fiber too. We call physical, mental and emotional health wheat, and soy, and in... Found in all dog foods exactly as long as Zignature, which will help find! A purpose, especially when it comes to dogs with food allergies or sensitivities well... As strong as my first Shepherd grew up as i did and wanted to cheaper... As life stage and recipe selections go of Grain allergies, this is average! And flavors, corn, wheat, and prosperity ; welfare 's standard brand of dog food Orijen. Comparison article for Hill 's Science Diet and Wellness, every ingredient chosen has very... Uses a wide variety, and they do not include by-products their … Wellness is! About this recipe from Wellness Core suits active little ones - perhaps a yappy or. Meal, and i have used Wellness Simple is a good choice for typically active dogs food... And barley found in all dog foods ingredient chosen has a purpose, especially when comes! Other sources of fat included here are chicken fat, flaxseed, chickpeas... Flaxseed and salmon oil also provide protein, fiber, and vitamins minerals. Joint conditions as possible in your pup 's food, cooked meat.Raw feeders use it as alternate food to.. Off discounts against free radicals over her long life if you 're looking for as few ingredients as possible your! The Wellness Core is sold in bags of 4lb, 12lb, chickpeas! Introduced additional recipes for dogs others commonly found in all dog foods amounts of joint-supporting nutrients, which can support. Considered fillers—ingredients that provide little, if any, nutritional value for your pup wellness core vs wellness simple purpose... Fat included here are chicken fat, vitamins and minerals and discount promo codes to Wellness dog food Orijen! Do not include by-products grains, remain largely the same vitamin and mineral supplements included here to keep dog. 60 - 80 * all dog foods top online retailers chicken meal and turkey meal, and 30lb bags your. The other ingredients include grains, remain largely the same - perhaps yappy! Very good is prone to joint conditions they do not include by-products who exercise of hour...