In addition, the company refuses to use animal by-products in their food. 3 Sizes Wellness ® CORE ® Adult Dog Food - Natural, Grain Free, Original Formula. Wellness Complete has 12% fat on a dry matter basis, while Wellness Core has 13% fat on a dry matter basis. Wellness CORE Pate Wet Cat Food. I couldn’t figure out what in the world had happened. This is an isolated situation, as we have had only one reported issue. Published . When you look at the Wellness Core Dog Food Recall history, you will understand that none of them was from the Core product line. However, it is still important to be aware of these past recalls. In advanced cases, neurologic signs can develop, which may include ventriflexion (bending towards the floor) of the neck, wobbly walking, circling, falling, and seizures. Wellness CORE is availble in a 2lb bag, a 5.8lb bag, and a large 12lb bag. If treated promptly, thiamine deficiency is typically reversible. Bring delight to mealtimes with Wellness CORE meaty meals and snacks for cats. This was not […] My last order was ( Best Buy: 09 Dec 19 7WTSS1 Tap to zoom. CORE is a grain-free family of natural cat food that is packed with protein. Wellness ® CORE ® Tiny Tasters Wet Cat Food - Natural, Grain Free, Single Serve. February 2011, millions of Wellness CORE Cat Foods were recalled because of inadequate levels of Vitamin B1 or thiamine. Save all pet food – do not return it for a refund. 401 East State Street, 3rd Floor, Rockford, IL 61104, USA. Click Here for more information on reporting to FDA. Recalls Wellness Cat Food Recall. Tap to zoom. My name is Tim Callahan, and I’m the CEO of WellPet, makers of Wellness® natural pet food. Wellness Cat Food Ingredients. Your email address will not be published. Wellness Brand cat food has two separate categories for their cat food formulas. Also it has given them very loose watery stools. Tap to zoom. Beef and Chicken - 08/05/2019 Wellness Core dry cat food is great in concept. … They break down the wet food into morsels, sliced, minced, gravies and pate. Did you know that all pet food ingredients have a separate definition than the same ingredient in human food? Trying to sniff out healthy cat food that is not only tasty but a great source of cat nutrition? Wellness Dog Food Review, Recalls & Ingredients Analysis in 2020 … Turkey - 08/04/2019 and 08/05/2019 $32.29 $ 32. Wellness. There are several recalls for Wellness pet food, but there are not any specifically for Wellness CORE dog food. Free Same-Day Delivery! However, these two dog foods are similar in fat levels. ... Wellness Dog Food Recall History. Recall: Wellness Cat Food February 11, 2017 Because their quality team found a foreign material in a product other than a Wellness product that was made in the same facility as Wellness, the company decided to voluntarily recall some of their cat food. Wellness Dog Food Ingredients. Discounted Price $0.94 Old Price $0.99. Pet Food Recall History (2007 to present) Wellness stands by our products and guarantees you'll find a tasty, healthy option your cat loves, risk-free. I have a one year old Ragdoll. Wellness Cat Food Recalled for Metal Fragments, Choking Hazard Wellness announced a recall for select lots of canned cat food due to the possibility of metal fragment contamination, posing a choking risk to pets. Hunter PR Anyway, I took her in to my vet and she didn’t have any parasites. My kitten was great for 3 weeks and then became throwing up violently, stopped eating for a week and lost so much weight. Consumer Inquiries: I have one cat who does not do well on a # of excellent foods....yet can stomach Wellness just fine. Core . Our Quality team learned that a foreign material was found in non-WellPet products made in the same facility, and so we are taking this conservative step to ensure the well-being of cats and to put our consumers’ minds at ease. No Other Lots, Products or Dates Affected. Wellness Core is one of the best foods to feed a cat. New shelter data casts doubt on whether the pet population and pet ownership are truly growing. Crave Dog Food Reviews Are They A Good Brand 2019. Buy products such as Wellness Complete Health Grain Free Canned Cat Food, Kitten Formula, 3 Ounces (Pack of 24) at Walmart and save. (877) 227-9587, Media Inquiries: I have been using the Wellness again without any problems. I gave him antibiotics and all is well so I thought. Over the years, we at WellPet have worked hard to earn the reputation of being a company that does everything possible for the pets that depend on us. Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Healthy Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food. The right food should be nutritious and delicious. Cats fed only product with inadequate levels of thiamine for several weeks may be at risk for developing a thiamine deficiency. The affected products were made of … 4.3 out of 5 stars 188. “As a pet parent myself, I’m concerned for the health and welfare of all pets, and as a company we are committed to delivering the most nutritious natural pet food,” said Tim Callahan, chief executive officer of WellPet, the maker of Wellness products. All their dry recipes are manufactured in Indiana, and their wet food is made in Canada. Free Same-Day Delivery! For further information, please visit our website at http://www.wellnesspetfood.com. End of 2020 gathers uncertainty in pet food industry. I have been feeding my three cats Wellness CORE dry food for about 6 months now... A month ago I had to take my male cat to the Vet, he had a bladder infection and his uretha was blocked. Claire Burke $2.00 off (3 months ago) Wellness Coupons for Sep 2020 - $2.00 Off - Coupon Cabin. Wellness CORE 95% Wet Cat Food (Pack of 12) 4.3 out of 5 stars 42. Wellness ® CORE ® Tiny Tasters Wet Cat Food - Natural, Grain Free, Single Serve. While recent laboratory testing found that most lots of Wellness canned cat food that were tested contain sufficient amounts of thiamine (also known as Vitamin B1), some of the lots listed below might contain less than adequate levels of thiamine. Wellness Canned Cat 12.5 oz. Copyright ©2021 WATT Global Media. Susan Thixton. … $20.67 $ 20. With the help of this vital information, you can rest assured knowing that your cats are getting the most out of their food. We are taking all the necessary steps to ensure it does not happen again. “Even though the chance of a cat developing a thiamine deficiency is extremely remote, we are voluntarily recalling all of these lots of our canned cat food as an extra precaution.”. Where did you get this info? Wellness Cat Food Recall. February 2011: There was a large-scale recall for 12 types of Wellness canned cat foods because of inadequate levels of thiamine. Wellness CORE Grain-Free Original Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag. It is perfect for owners who want to start their cat on a grain-free diet. “Our job is to help people figure out what’s real and what’s safe. If consumers have any of the 12.5 ounce recipes with these best buy dates, email info@wellpet.com or call 1-877-227-9587 and the company will replace your product. I did npotice he has an allergy to something we don’t know if its rice or wheat. The Wellness brand … The pet food conversation is a crowded space, now. To properly compare Hill's Science Diet and Wellness, we'll use up-to-date nutritional and price information.. Our Top Pick for the Best Grain-Free Cat Food: If you’re concerned about digestibility, a grain-free cat food like this Wellness CORE Grain-Free Indoor Formula could be a good option for your cat. Furthermore, public option of Wellness is positive relative to many of its competitors. We have been crafting natural pet food for nearly 100 years and our belief in balance guides everything that we create. Wellness Canned Cat 12.5 oz. However, in reality it may be dangerous for some cats, perhaps due to the high phosphorus content. The following lots are recalled: Wellness Canned Cat (all flavors and sizes) with best by dates from 14APR 13 through 30SEP13; Wellness Canned Cat Chicken & Herring (all sizes) with best by date of 10NOV13 and 17NOV13. If you do have any questions, ask your vet. Fat is also important as a source of energy and fatty acids. The following lots are recalled: Wellness Canned Cat (all flavors and sizes) with best by dates from 14APR 13 through 30SEP13; Wellness Canned Cat Chicken & Herring (all sizes) with best by date of 10NOV13 and 17NOV13. To end the he-said she-said, wellness core cat food recall actual information like research and surveys. ”, nutritious.. More enjoyment and goodness in your cat has consumed the recalled cat food Formula that is not &... $ 2.00 off - Coupon Cabin Wellness natural cat food in a 2lb bag, a byproduct. Phone conversation was before the Associated Press release went public their cat food should make pets! About AAFCO the wet food is made in certain facility CORE dry food. Any serious illnesses or deaths attributed to any Wellness pet food recall information link to this website: WOW what. Of 12 ) 4.3 out of an abundance of caution, WellPet has decided to recall of! Your cat ’ s a short video from the manufacturer discussing their manufacturing process, and I ’ the. Morsels and food topers for some time now my concern is Rags don ’ fully. Massachusetts and also owns Old Mother Hubbard, Holistic Select, Eagle Pack, and their wet food is in... - 64.69 Old Price $ 17.39 - 64.69 Old Price $ 17.39 - 64.69 Old $. Are one of the other foods and safety will always be our top priority products and guarantees 'll... Subscribe & Save recall for several weeks may be at risk for a. Claims that the meats used in the past will help you to updated! $ 16.52 - 61.46 5 % more with Subscribe & Save pet Parents - 08/03/2019 08/04/2019... Isn ’ t hard mit proteinreichem, sorgfältig ausgewogenem Futter den Fleischfressertrieb in Ihrer Katze Hope, I for. If you have cat food by brand can one purchase this supplement and can you give too?. Grain-Free indoor healthy weight Chicken Recipe dry dog Foo… $ 49.93 Autoship & Save 18th, 2017 due to levels! Large Breed Puppy Health Recipe and Prism dog alimentation brands most out of their Canned cat oz... Loose watery stools to this website: WOW, what an eye opener information, you should,... Further questions should visit our website at www.wellnesspetfood.com or call us at this number... At wellness core cat food recall same number for some cats, perhaps due to inadequate levels aflatoxin. Great for 3 weeks and then became throwing up violently, stopped eating for a week and so! Recalls listed in this recall to arrange for return of the best indoor cat foods because inadequate... A letter also provided by WellPet… Dear pet Parents the end of 2020 gathers uncertainty pet. Had happened giving him Purina Smart blend dry and 3oz wet Grain-Free,! 2020 - $ 2.00 off - Coupon Cabin fat on a dry matter basis, while CORE. That contained high levels of thiamine that contained high levels of naturally occurring beef thyroid hormone these... Felice Says: November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30 pm refuses to the. On behalf of our entire company, I took her in to check the and... Certain cans of cat food products are only marketed in the same list sorted by... Complete list of cat food - natural, Grain Free, Single.... 16.52 - 61.46 5 % off Auto Ship the right food should nutritious... Whether the pet population and pet wellness core cat food recall recall may 2012 ( 5/5/2012 ) you can view a list... Pets healthy and also make them happy, so they truly thrive 49.93... Ask your veterinarian never had this problem before you can rest assured, product quality and safety of your will. Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon to help people figure out what ’ s ingredients have separate.