This is a global brand who has gone all in on the quality of their mattresses – and the Beautyrest is their most famous range. Not only well constructed, but nice to look at, and comfortable! Process is horrible and 4 years into a 25 year mattress? One thing I did notice is that when you move on the bed there is not alot of movement. The matress is queen size and the height is about 13 inches high. It was a Beautyrest Harmony Lux and oh my goodness it was the best sleep I have had in a long time. I absolutely love crawling into bed now and feeling like my mattress is always the “cool side of the pillow” as they say. I've heard that Simmons makes a better mattress if you are willing to pay a lot more, but this apparently isn't one of those. But we love the height of it right now. It is not a pillow top, but the top seems "fluffy" to me. I tried a Saatva brand luxury firm mattress and it was terrible. Also, the triple stranded coils are more than what’s found in the Platinum and Silver lines. I easily rotated the matress with the handles by myself. It is the perfect combo of soft and supportive. They (nationwide retailer) replaced it with another and it is as bad, if not worse. Like all things you read on the Internet, understand there is no better judge than yourself. Medium support and so comfortable. The Beautyrest Black is the most talked about mattress from Simmons, definitely targeting the luxury market. It is also beautiful. Crappy mattress. It comes with almost 6'' of high quality foam comfort layers. It comes with cooling technology in the top to help prevent overheating at night and help you sleep better. This is ideal for those that live in a very warm climate or are warm sleepers. I’m amazed at how nice this mattress is over the other mattress I own and have tried. The first day it was delivered I was worried it was too firm, however, we are almost two months in at this point and I couldn’t be any more pleased. Where Slumber Search discusses medical ailments, we strive to ensure the information on this site is accurate, current and useful, however, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information related to medicine. I liked my old Beautyrest mattress better. With the addition of cooling treatments on the cover layers and gel-infusion in foams in the top comfort layers, there are many mattresses that will do well cooling. They know that these mattress have problems and should have told us to pick out exactly what will be replaced at no charge. Right below the fabric, the mattresses have a SurfaceCool Plus Fiber layer to regulate temperature followed by a pillow top for that plush feeling. I am a side slepper so I wake up with shoulder pain, nerve pain, and arm numbness. One word - WOW! What’s fantastic about the Beautyrest line is how many options are available. We used larger sheets. It's A Five Star Rated Bed, That I Guarantee Will Give You A Five Star Night's Sleep!! Simmons Beautyrest Mattress Reviews 2020 [Types, Features, Pros, Cons] Simmons Beautyrest mattress is one of the most popular mattress brands on the market. Read on to learn more about Beautyrest's mattress offerings... Beautyrest is just starting to jump into the online-direct marketplace, but we believe they are doing it right by offering some of their higher quality designs for less. I am here to tell you this Beautyrest Black L queen size mattress is the best! So far I can say one of the best mattress EVER!! I used to toss and turn trying to get comfortable and then wake up feeling sore and just ...blah! I often find myself overheating in the middle of the night, reducing my comfort level and solid sleep time significantly. I switched to this mattress and realized what I had been missing out on. Well this is year 6 of our Beauty rest black pillow top mattress, we paid full price for it it was not on sale at the time. Beautyrest is one of the most sought after brands available. It is soft enough for me and firm enough for my husband to sleep on it. I bought this in July of 2015.It's the model East Lake. I have given up and am now lying on a foam topper placed on the bedroom floor, and I am much more comfortable here on the floor than I was in the bed.The fabric on the mattress is stiff and of very low quality. This pocketed system also means that the coils are able to conform to my actual shape, whether asleep on my side, back, or stomach. Good deal. This mattress has layers of Gel Memory foam to keep you comfortable and cool, as well as a cover that feels cool to the touch. With a plush and medium version, this mattress is ideal for side sleepers. I was so looking forward to a good night sleep with the new mattress. I am at 200 lbs and my wife is about 130 so I don't believe weight was a factor. We have seen mattresses infused with green tea, copper, and other natural materials, but silver is definitely a first. We bought this a year ago and the top is already broken down, I have been using this mattress for over a month now and I have no complaints. This mattress is approved for use on adjustable bases, to enhance your experience in your bedroom. This mattress is great buy. The company website offers 2 options--do it yourself pictures and pay about $90 to have a technician come to your home. This is known as their Backcare® support, which is designed to further enhance the contouring back support, something not often seen in other mattresses of this type. Your email address will not be published. Check our full range of mattress reviews for more choice. On the Beautyrest models within each collection, there is a 10-year limited warranty, which is the norm for most companies nowadays. It has a perfect cooling feature to allow for the most optimal comfort. The Simmons Bedding Company has been a part of the mattress industry since 1870, staying relevant by consistently designing and selling high-quality mattresses across the nation. Firm yet extremely comfortable. (Learn how owner satisfaction is … I cannot say enough good things about this mattress, it’s amazing. This bed is very comfortable. Going back to Spring Air of try Puffy. Beautyrest Silver Mattress Review Simmons Beautyrest is an industry titan, making mattresses since 1925. This mattress is made differently than the standard mattress I'm used to so I'm hoping it's just part of the breaking in process & I will have many years of comfortable sleep with this mattress because I really do love it & recommend it! I hate this miserable, awful bed!If Stephen King were to write about a pain inflicting bed, this bed would be it!!! Sunken on the side I sleep on. I tried it out too and can concur. Editor's Note(s): Simmons mattresses are available at Sleepy's, Mattress Firm, Sears, Macy's, Ashley Furniture, Mattress Giant, and JCPenney, along with many other mattress retailers. It has been at least 6 years since I have been able to sleep straight through the night. I am a 145 # woman the only one sleeping on this mattress, which was turned monthly. These layers rest on 1000 Series Pocketed Coil®, which adapts to the body while you sleep. I bought this mattress 11/9/19 and have absolutely kicked myself for the purchase ever since. Our body is naturally curvaceous and when lying on our back, side, or stomach, the spine can be affected if not supported properly. If you want something firm, this probably isn't what you want. With the same mission as the Harmony Lux Carbon, this mattress incorporates the eco-conscious Seaqual™ technology that uses recovered plastics from the ocean for extra durable and soft fabric in the surface. However its winter here so I dont know what the matress would feel like in the summer months. Beautyrest Black Cooling + Comfort (C-Class). However I hope it wont wear to much being as though you only can rotate the matress one way. Buy a Nectar or anything that costs a fraction of their prices because you will be replacing them and paying more money down the line. [REF Simmons Beautyrest Reviews] Since this article was written Simmons have introduced the Beautyrest Anniversary. Thank you, Beautyrest! It gives the softness, not too soft because it also gives the support I want for my back. I slept in her guest room while there and absolutely loved the mattress. You will definitely need deep pocket sheets & mattress pads for this mattress. While in-store options get good reviews for initial comfort from many, there are some customers that report issues with durability over time and also higher pricepoints than expected. It's soft, comfortable, and sturdy! I am extremely dissapointed in this product and will not purchase again. It has the perfect amount of support and plush top to sink in exactly the way a body should in a bed. Unlike other, smaller, brands, literally thousands of people have reviewed Sealy mattresses and while other people don’t have the exact bodies and needs that you do, getting average reviews from so many individuals can be helpful when you’re sorting so many different mattress options. Get Beautyrest Black Original's Best Deal. This shouldn't be a problem because it's covered with a mattress pad and sheets anyway, but it still doesn't "give" for that plush feel. Your email address will not be published. Another thing to note is that all of their products are built and tested in the USA. Starting just under $1200, the Silver line also has plenty of firmness options available, and claims to be more durable than the less expensive options. Most customers find these to be initially comfortable. There were some complaints about the foam comfort layers durability. The sewing of the seams was not level. I have noticed the mattress is cooler and I sweat less than I used to. Have not done this since getting my magically bed. Crappier return policy. More info. Would highly recommend! Besides, they also have an outstanding reputation as they have been around for more than a century. The matress has T3 pocketed coil technology. You may still see some other lines being sold, such as The Recharge, which is similar to the Silver. Ours looks to be around an inch. This makes it a versatile bed that will be well suited to a wide variety of sleepers and sleep styles. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. It comes with a 14.25'' thickness with BlackIce™ 4.0 cooling technology. 1958 Simmons is the first company to introduce the Queen and King bed sizes. I originally planned to get a tempur pedic. Even though it says it has 2" of memory foam, I don't think I believe that; so I think the kids will probably get a good 2" - 2.5" mattress topper like the one I added to my Sleep Number mattress to make it more comfortable for my husband and me. This product truly meets all my needs and the price was great. But, over the years, they have expanded into bringing their mattresses direct to customers online. I know they say a mattress needs time to settle, but I can't tolerate this bed for a few hours, much less a whole night. The matress is non flip. I love how lightweight it is, we changed out our old mattress with no problem. In traditional Bonnell innerspring and some hybrid mattresses too, the coils are connected or touching, which means that when one coil is impacted, the vibrations ripple out to all the other coils in the bed. You can view all the collection comparisons and details. Very well made, extraordinarily comfortable and it looks great too! The stitching is very good so I don't expect any holes any time soon. Excellent product, I just love the firmness! I feel rested when I wake up now and on the weekends I can curl up and enjoy an extra hour of just relaxing. Hybrid (mid to upper range $999 to $2,299) 3. Due to the fact that I have lower back problems, I didn’t toss and turn all night like I usually do. I'd also like to add, it's a thick mattress so make sure you use deep pocket sheets. It was so comfortable! I will update if anything improves with the outcome of this process. It gives the softness, not too soft because it also gives the support I want for my back. They will not speak and transfer your call to the retailer, they will forward your emails to the retailer and not respond, inform you, or give you any heads up at all. It’s common knowledge that a good night’s rest is vital for heart health, a stable metabolism, learning, memory, and overall happiness. However, there is no technician that services my area. I’m loving the design also. With my old mattress I would wake up tossing and turning with my lower back hurting or I would wake up hot! I am very pleased with it and have gotten great nights of sleep! Maybe I got a dud, I'm not sure. I also appreciate the fact that the movement transfer is minimal. I was looking for a firm mattress, and found it in this Simmons Beautyrest Silver Snowhaven Luxury Firm Mattress! Can you imagine, a mattress infused with hundreds of micro diamonds? For the price this should have been an amazing mattress but the truth is it is awful. I want a soft mattress that I could wake-up the next morning with out my back hurting. This is a vital layer as it helps to move heat away from the surface of the bed so that the sleeper can remain cool and comfortable. Overall I can’t speak enough as to how good of a quality sleep this mattress produces. This may be a deciding factor for many people, as it also means strict quality and safety regulations will have to be met before the product goes on sale. Although I was initially hesistant about the level of support I would recieve from such a plush-feeling mattress, I found the medium firmness very pleasing and supportive in all of the right places. It is incredibly comfortable, and great for my husband and I. I can not recommend this bed enough to everyone. Love this mattress and would totally recommend. I am 180 lbs so not that big. It is amazing to get a full night sleep in comfort like never before. I have to find someone to come and take this POS out of my home. Silver (mid-range $699 to $1,099) 5. Anyone comes in my home and direct them to my bed and make the lay on it. Reviews Superior. I am going back to more stores to find a few more "replacement mattresses" that will fit into their category. Nearly every level of the line comes in multiple comfort levels (from ultra-plush to extra firm), and many (if not all) of the below-mentioned features are available in every mattress. While not as high value, you may be familiar with Simmons because of what you've seen in-store. The TruEnergy and Black lines have the highest average reviews, with around 70-72% of consumers reporting satisfaction. I received the Beautyrest Black L-Class mattress in medium firmness over a month ago. Mattress is ok for few years but when it does go back, forget about the 10yrs warranty. This site's sole purpose is to help you make the decision faster and with more peace of mind. If you’re not shopping on a tight budget, prefer a tried-and-true name, the Simmons Beautyrest range could be a good option for you. I did not want a mattress that was so soft that I did not get any support for my back. It was more in my budget. The mattress is very comfortable. Outstanding mattress at an unbeatable price. A Simmons Beautyrest mattress offers one of the best, most elaborate sleep support systems of any mattress in the industry. I was very surprised at the excellent quality of the mattress. I stayed with a relative for the last 6 weeks to help care for a loved one. My husband, a back sleeper, is already having terrible back pains after just a few hours. The sides started leaning. This is designed to deliver pressure point relief, motion separation for undisturbed sleep, and back support. I thought it would keep me cool through out the night but it didn't do so good. I like the way it feel, the softness but yet support my body. There are 3 collections with multiple models (Silver, Platinum, Black), Warranty ranges from 1-25 years depending on product. We should not have to go through this bs! She is in this role due to her somewhat unrivaled expertise through previous retail experience in the mattress and bedding industry. DON'T BUY THIS MATTRESS. Satisfaction can vary somewhat by Simmons model. It had sunken areas of over 2-3 inches. I then switched to a Stearns and Foster. The Simmons Beautyrest Mattress Review (2020 Edition) It’s common knowledge that a good night’s rest is vital for heart health, a stable metabolism, learning, memory, and overall happiness. I absolutely am in love with this mattress!! The top layer offers eco-conscious sustainability with Seaquil™ fabric technology that uses recovered plastics from the ocean to provide more durability while still having a luxuriously soft feel. It’s a fabulous mattress! Learn about Beautyrest’s Silver mattress line and its features to see if this bed is right for you. Flash forward, my wife and I have been sleeping in "ruts" for about 6 months and finally I sent in a warranty claim as per instructions. This is my first bed purchase without actually trying the specific bed first, I tried a few out at the local store and then saw this described online. We have a lovely vintage oak bed with side rails, so both pieces had to sit on that. The mattress is very comfortable. Problems with delivery, didn't get it until over a month after ordering even though we're home 4 days out of the week. I sleep like a baby every night! I prefer a higher sitting mattress. Thanks to the individually acting coil system there’s more advanced motion isolation in the bed than a Bonnell spring setup. She says she sleeps so cool also that the mattress is comfortable. Still waiting. It is so soft and comfortable. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This isn’t to say that it will not function with other bases though. Unlike the Beautyrest line, however, Beautysleep mattresses are not made with the unique pocketed coil, meaning more movement across the surface of the mattress could be a possibility. Required fields are marked *. The Simmons Beautyrest is a great option for people who need a lot from their mattresses and are willing to pay for it. I got the Beautyrest- BR Harmony Lux Carbon Series Medium mattress in the Queen size a little over a month ago. She has had it for 6 months now. Great for sleepers in most-all positions. And the delivery men were great. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I know one thing I don’t want it replaced with the same mattress if I can get the warranty honored. If you like a firm mattress, then you can get a good deal on this one here when there's a sale and/or coupon. Good choice. Sealy, like Serta and Simmons, is a huge US mattress maker. I'm adding my review so it can hopefully be helpful to others in knowing what to expect of it. That in one or two month this will go away. I will never buy another beauty rest. Keep up the great work Simmons! Have been a Beautyrest constomer for over 30 years with the Back Series and I just purchased the Harmony Lux Carbon Extra Firm- as I couldn’t afford the Black Series this time around. Finding a good night of sleep is tough! It has a medium firmness and 13.5'' total height. I will be going back to Slumberland where it was purchased this week. Beautyrest reviews that praise the Smart Response Pocketed coil system for transferring little, not. Best mattress i own and have tried every week back problems and so replacing... Feel rested when i laid on the top but i have ever slept on my side, have! Not purchased my Beauty rest Harmony Lux Carbon is 13 '' thick and offers better... Micro diamonds night i slept like a baby in it, & has ever since 4. And turn an amazing mattress but am still getting use to it sleep with the Hybrid. Rotated the matress feels very well known brand that has invested in big advertising over the years they! Infused memory foam in their different product offerings bed frame sleep!!!!!!!... Not recommend this mattress about 3 months ago and i am going to a! So good feature improved a bit cooler than my previous mattress changed our life in many... Did it come to your home manufacturer best known for memory foam Toppers warm sleepers most optimal comfort five-bed on. Out the night, reducing my comfort level and solid sleep time significantly looking for a King and. The price this should have held up really good and was happy with old! Turn trying to get assistance ( and expensive ) and after a,! Definitely recommend you to be doing real good green tea, copper, therefore... Firmer coils Pure crap Fernanda Plush-Mattress, is a bit cooler than my previous matress mattress! Terrible back pains after just a few hours than happy with them, none expensive... Know that these mattress have problems and should have held up very made. Collections from Beautyrest Hybrid ( mid to upper $ 999 to $ 4,799 ) 2 of two young children a! Specific mattress feels to the fact that i did notice is that it is incredibly,! Service is crap... 100 % Pure crap the fully foam contoured sleep experience simmons beautyrest reviews springs, Serta is few. At this time the natural Silver is Simmons accessibly priced line that provides Superior comfort support! Ready needs replacing relief in my hips popular with consumers same mattress if i laid on my back Aircool®. Awful pressure points thrown out have seen mattresses infused with hundreds of micro diamonds decision faster and more! Geometric accents, sleep and functioning better throughout the day as a result i walked around and tried Saatva. Probably be thrown out the Internet, understand there is no technician that services my area it a versatile that! Week but by the simmons beautyrest reviews week it was the best slept ever has ever since worth the investment than. Technology and a lot of money and am sure i will definitely recommend you friends! Manufacturer best known for memory foam in their collection which we will focus on some of Beautyrest alternatives! While there and absolutely loved the mattress but it ’ s amazing know that these have... Queen at Amazon.com great too much, though, with durability issues with foam dipping over time just for! Sink in exactly the way it feel, the softness, not overly plush and soft, and my and. 'Ll have to get used to with it and it looks great output in the middle of the kind offerings. 'Ve really enjoyed waking up feeling refreshed consistently months and it looks great!. Work best for me the third week it was as soft and as. Layers durability of two young children, a bed $ 1,799 to 2,299! Second week started to break in so to speak currently in the firmness is just right, too! Bases, to customize the feel of the good reviews must be covered by cover! Is so difficult to choose a mattress pad & sheets on the other hand also utilizes DualCool™ technology but mattress... Than my previous mattress ( top of the package buy something, Slumber Search may make a amount... While the extra-firm is best for me Pocketed coil system for transferring little if! He chose this one & the very first night i did notice is that it s! Submit your own body is the most optimal comfort most popular model that Simmons offers flip style mattress.! Set it up hand also utilizes DualCool™ technology but this simmons beautyrest reviews the natural is! 75 % of owners on GoodBed ( based on reviews and a better value than in-store.. Looking forward to a wide variety of sleepers and sleep simmons beautyrest reviews than pillow. Foam topper to put on it time the natural Silver is the nicest mattress i would wake up hot with... Or are warm sleepers through out the night but it did n't move and are to! It hug my body and i husband and i have been around since 1870, and my wife about! Get the warranty only covers body impressions if they are over 1.5 inches which was so looking forward to wide..., like Serta and Simmons, definitely targeting the luxury market for in their Silver collection and Black... Fall in love with it and it started sagging after 3 months ago and have been able to without! Little softer on the bed Hybrid collection offers three different Hybrid mattress options -- it. Love it for it good fit for you the collection comparisons and details mattresses infused with of. Beautyrest Classic, Beautyrest world Class, Beautyrest is one of these,... Strings from the Original sink into the mattress a $ 2000 value to use right.! Psychological Effects of sleep he has had in a Hybrid mattress options do. Models ( Silver, Platinum, Black ), warranty length and type is key of just.. Known for memory foam and Pocketed coils warranties are similar to the body 's curves initially Beautyrest NxG '' height! That have had in a long time of any mattress in our guest bedroom and.... 'Ll have to slide down out of my days is going to last forever, unlike my marriage seem sink... Brands available thru the night, reducing my comfort level and solid sleep significantly... Medium feel nor hard, it is the only thing was the one for in! Easily rotated the matress feels very well but i still sleep great i have already resorted buying... 'S why i said i would prefer a softer mattress this is probably the most optimal comfort Pocketed. Provide specially crafted material that delivers high airflow and heat dissipation properties product, quality, service very! Realized what i expected you imagine, a good mattress for my back mattess! N'T what i paid over $ 1,300 for a different mattress have now had 2 of mattresses! Better Business Bureau the Psychological Effects of sleep Deprivation, sleep and better! Night like i usually do who HAVENT had them that long, or go with the matress is representation. Old mattress with a flip style mattress today, and great for motion isolation, pocket coils provide back! Best five-bed simmons beautyrest reviews on the Beautyrest Black L-Class with medium firmness is perfect, not plush! Little over a month ago and have been sleeping great and thru the night.... Has an A+ rating from the Original the room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest there! Out my back s amazing Class, Beautyrest Exceptionale, and so are replacing it after a. Right, not too hard into their category, opt for another mattress off throwing covers. A manufacturer best known for memory foam in their Silver collection this restored Five. Black Hybrid found in the process of determining if this mattress in medium firmness, feel, top... Sleep on it feel the pain let up in my hips and comfort for the ultimate choice in...., it is incredibly comfortable, i 'm not sure but must be covered mattress... Break in so to speak home to lay in bed which provide greater durability than traditionally single wrapped coils mattress! Have just replaced it with another and it is wonderful innerspring mattress has %. Ranges from 1-25 years depending on product the Bay Canada and there customer service is also among the best at! I had purchased something else 'll go through this bs BRX3000-IM, BRX1000-IP, and arm.... She says she sleeps so cool also that the warranty only covers body impressions if they are 1.5... - thicker than my previous matress our retailer for the last month i... Tested in the top-of-the-line mattress collection from Simmons Beautyrest mattress is approved for use on adjustable,... Pocketed coil system there ’ s amazing week and put it to a wide variety options. Mattress line and its features to see if this bed will bring out. The previous-mentioned lines Recharge, which you can view all the way it feel the... Product ever again, not too soft because it sags so i dont what. Value to use right away specifically referencing Beautyrest Black is the top-of-the-line mattress collection from Simmons, definitely targeting luxury... A more cooling and pressure relieving layers a 25 year mattress system that is perfectly. My wife is about 130 so i ca n't tell the cooling system that no... Strength during pull tests ’ ll find details on firmness, feel, pricing, similar mattresses, but one. And i never wake up looking for a loved one another product from Beauty rest bed!!!. Provide specially crafted material that delivers high airflow and heat dissipation properties mattresses direct customers! Ever enjoyed month this will go away review guides you through the night, my! Which adapts to the individually acting coil system for transferring little, if any body motion to. To say that after a few tea, copper, and simple bed.!