Thank you all. Recently purchased Ram 2500 great truck . Current mileage may vary due to test drives and vehicle relocation. Craigslist has listings for Ford 73 in cars & trucks - by owner in the Springfield, MO area. Number of Previous Owners: Owner count not provided, VIN: 1FT7W2B60KEC18648 Stock: B1283Z Certified Pre-Owned: No, Enterprise Car Sales Tulsa - Tulsa / Oklahoma, When l buy the car from Enterprise in tulsa Ali marks was very helpful to us there is a excellent service and every one was very helpful, VIN: 1FT7W2BT4KEF52137 Stock: 7SQQ2H Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-30-2020, Enterprise Car Sales Pensacola - Pensacola / Florida, VIN: 1FT7W2BT5KEF16635 Stock: 7S6DRG Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-07-2020. Restrictions apply. As far as creature comforts, the crew cab fits the whole family and it is our road trip vehicle now, averaging about 17mpg. Reason for selling is i no longer need an f250. Wow this truck has everything i need all the way around and 2 sunroofs! Used Ford F-250 for Sale by Owner Save Search. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Contact a Sales Consultant for details. Current mileage may vary due to test drives and vehicle relocation. Ford F-250 listings include photos, videos, mileage and features for the Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab, F-250 Lariat, Platinum and XLT Pickup. We offer a free CARFAX (R) Vehicle History Report (TM) and a 7-Day Buyback (2) to give you peace of mind that you are buying a quality used vehicle. Ford F250 For Sale Near Me >> Cheap Truck Under $1000 - Used Ford F-250 '82 SuperCab in WA - Autopten.com. What will be your next ride? Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. We plan to travel cross country with it and our camper and feel the truck is going to do well for us. 11 watching. The pay off is a great running vehicle that will last me years and tow anything I put behind it. Easiest auto purchase I have every experienced. Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used Ford F-250 Super Duty near you, starting at $39,888. I could immediately feel and hear a difference once I picked the car up. My husband and son and daughter. Email me new used car listings matching this search à What is the average price for Used Ford F-150 for Sale by Owner? Read 8 more dealer reviews... Raleigh, NC 27604 (919) 551-3828. Search for new & used Ford F250 cars for sale in Australia. Filters (0) Sort By: Sort By. We offer no-haggle pricing on every used Ford F250 in stock, and Enterprise Certified Ford F-250 have passed a rigorous inspection by an ASE-certified technician. A little slow on pickup on highway but after getting up to cruising speed, it glides very nicely. Email me new used car listings matching this search à What is the average price for Used Ford F-250 for Sale by Owner? Find the best used 2004 Ford F-250 near you. If you want to learn more about the Ford F-250 Super Duty, read Edmunds' expert review. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! I've always had either junk cars or small trucks and this Ford was the first vehicle I had that I actually love and take good care of. Awesome vehicles , great Employees , great prices , easy to work with, I've had electrical nightmares with truck alternator overcharged within first year of owning it and have been having same issues over and over been to dealer at least 10 times for same issues but they have been unable to solve problem Ford rep is very little help. Read Ford F250 car reviews and compare Ford F250 prices and features at carsales.com.au. Leon and Allen are the best in service!!! The power is incredible, the comforts on the interior are just what we wanted without going overboard. KEY FEATURES INCLUDE 4x4, Trailer Hitch. It hauls and pulls anything I need. Patrick Hennessy (and the Don Whites team called out below) treated me as he wants to be treated. This man is the best person in the sales industry I have ever met. There was not one. Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, 20" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels w/Magnetic Painted Pockets, 3.31 Axle Ratio Electronic Locking Rear Differential, 3.55 Axle Ratio Electronic Locking Rear Differential, 3.73 Axle Ratio Electronic Locking Rear Differential, 6" Angular Black Molded-In-Color Platform Running Boards, 6" Angular Black Molded-In-Color Platform Running Boards (Fleet), Blind Spot Information System w/Cross-Traffic Alert, Electronic 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, Premium Leather 40/20/40 Split Bench Front Seat, I am glad I bought the F250. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. ZIP ... (drivers license, insurance) and the inside of the office had a very strong smoke smell. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills Review, Jared was awesome. I can use it for multiple purposes and its always reliable too. Search from 11433 Used Ford Trucks for sale, including a 2004 Ford F250 4x4 SuperCab Super Duty, a 2017 Ford F250 4x4 Crew Cab Lariat, and a 2017 Ford F250 Platinum. And excellent selection of cars. We were looking for a red one. The work was done quickly (dropped the car off Monday knowing they couldn't do a diagnostic test til Tuesday, picked it up Thursday evening despite the fact that they found an additional issue after the initial repairs on Wednesday). I can say I was not let down in any way. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Ford F250 in Phoenix, AZ. This Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW boasts a Regular Unleaded V-8 6.2 L/379 engine powering this Automatic transmission. That's why we never charge last-minute, bogus fees. How many are for sale and priced below market? They provided spectacular Customer care. "Customer Care" is a reflection of perfection. great customer service and clean facility, nice customer service...convenient.....been dealing with Ford dealers for a many a year..1986 Ford Ranger still have, 2004 Ford 150 still have 2015 Escape still own and a 2013 Kia....as you can see we have bought and sold/traded for newer models through the years.....and have been very satisfied. Paul listens to his customers and strives to do whatever is possible for 100% customer satisfaction. I would recommend purchasing the F250, and getting the factory spray in bedliner. Access them anywhere. Shop lifted Ford trucks from multiple dealers, featuring new and used Ford trucks for sale. All rights reserved. Buy and sell locally. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. (2) For a period of 7 days after the date of purchase or 1,000 miles beyond the odometer reading at purchase, whichever comes first, the vehicle may be returned for the exact price originally paid minus a $200 restocking fee, (as allowed by law). The truck is great. CarMax White Marsh - Now offering Curbside Pickup, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills, Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM. Clean CARFAX. Checked the brakes, tires, battery, plus a lot more in just 40 mins. Craigslist has listings for ford f250 in cars & trucks - by owner in the San Diego area. Local … We have 349 2010 Ford F-250 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 133 1-Owner cars, and 242 personal use cars. Patrick and Stan go above and beyond to thoroughly inspect my truck @ each service, sometimes finding things I may have missed. Shop Ford F-250 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 86 Ford models nationwide. As big as texas is ! Wow! Paul Sarandos, the service director is Oustanding. Ford F250 For Sale Near Me >> 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250 Interior Photos, Color Options, Exterior Photos. Save cars. We offer a free CARFAX (R) Vehicle History Report (TM) and a 7-Day Buyback (2) to give you peace of mind that you are buying a quality used vehicle. He passed away 11 months ago. Serg works with u to get the truck u want. We make every effort to provide accurate information including but not limited to price, miles and vehicle options, but please verify with your local Enterprise Car Sales location before purchasing. Hard to believe he has been at Freeway Ford 19 years, I think he is only 25 years old haha. The towing is great with all the features offered by Ford tow assist. Keen also has a fantastic oil change program that is very affordable. Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to. Thanks we love our new Ford Edge. Coverage runs concurrently with manufacturer warranty. Location: CarMax Greenville in Greenville, South Carolina 29607. (1) Limited Powertrain Warranty begins on the vehicle purchase date & extends for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. Bigger but not better. He worked directly w/ Stan (their most experienced and skilled diesel-tech) on a daily basis to ensure no detail was missed and stressed double/triple-checks on critical work. OUR OFFERINGS JONES FORD BUCKEYE is the Home of the Lowest City Sales Tax in Maricopa County and the Jones family is the only one to offer no-charge Lifetime Powertrain Protection on their certified pre-owned. How many are for sale and priced below market? Transfer of vehicle from another location to your neighborhood Enterprise Car Sales may require payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the process. Handles very well for a large truck and the mpg is actually better than my previously owned F150 ecoboost. I dont normally buy from dealerships but I do when it comes to Ford. 12 and 14 year old stated to me and my husband that the people at the dealership seemed like family. All I can say is that. Very knowledgeable and able to get fast and easy financing. Lifted F150, F250, F350 regular, extended, and crew cab available. $66,950.00. Restrictions apply. Very impressed with this Ford coming from a Ram. Rob S. found what I wanted and got me out the door in good time. 6.7L V8 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE, LOCKING/LIMITED SLIP REAR AXLE W/ 3.55 RATIO, 18 CHROME WHEELS, SPRAY-IN BEDLINER, INTEGRATED TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER, ENGINE EXHAUST BRAKE, HEATED AND COOLED FRONT SEATS, HEATED REAR SEATS, HEATED STEERING WHEEL, DUAL PANEL SUN/MOONROOF, NAVIGATION, BACKUP CAMERA, GO TO MARKMARTINMOTORS.COM - NO HAGGLE PRICING - 106 POINT CERTIFIED INSPECTION FINANCING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE - WE WELCOME YOUR TRADES NO PRICING GAMES WITH HIDDEN FEES! Transfer of vehicle from another location to your neighborhood Enterprise Car Sales may require payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the process. 2) Our vehicles are Imperial Certified and go through a rigorous 125-Point vehicle inspection. Mr. Harrell and his finance team worked so hard on our deal. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 F-250 models nationwide. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. Sincerely , Mr. And Mrs. Keith L Myers sr. Keith JR. , Keelyn and Sharawn the Mrs. Thank God we survived. It is almost exactly what we wanted execpt it is black. Take a look at those reviews first, as they're most likely to describe reliability issues with the vehicle. My dream truck come true. We are located in Lancaster PA near Harrisburg and Philadelphia. Because. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Used vehicles were previously part of Enterprise short term rental, lease fleet or purchased by Enterprise from other sources including auto auctions, with previous use possibly short term rental, lease or other. This is my 3rd truck from Dustin over 19 years. EXPERTS REPORT Edmunds.com's review says 'Out back, both long- and short-bed models use aluminum that is 20 percent thicker than that of F-150 and backed by more substantial crossmembers to better withstand heavy use.'. Diesels need care and maints also, as any car truck oil cooling and egrs may need upgrade as well as the turbo but good if you care and maintain it! (2) For a period of 7 days after the date of purchase or 1,000 miles beyond the odometer reading at purchase, whichever comes first, the vehicle may be returned for the exact price originally paid minus a $200 restocking fee, (as allowed by law). Description: Used 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL with Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Standard Cab, Stability Control, Mobile Internet.Engine: 8-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: rear wheel drive, VIN: 1FTBF2A66LEC73151 Stock: 2000786467 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-30-2020, Enterprise Car Sales Jacksonville - Jacksonville / Florida. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. Call us for further details or stop by today for a test drive! Like a Dream Come True" Literally.!!! 4) 5-Day or 200 Mile Vehicle Exchange Program for your total confidence. Maintaining a diesel is easy if you keep up with it, but that's everything. Shop Ford vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Coverage runs concurrently with manufacturer warranty. In Maryland. Filters. I felt at the end of this whole ordeal I wish I could have given them all something for all they had done. Wouldn't go any where else. Contact a Sales Consultant for details. I didn't need it for work but I use it when for things around the house. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. Price does not include tax, title, tags, governmental fees, electronic filing charge, any emissions testing and/or state inspection fees, and any finance charges (if applicable).Vehicles subject to prior sale. We were blessed to find Mr. Eric Harrell and Exclusive Motor Cars. "Unbelievable " The best in the World Hands Down, My husband and I of 19 years were having credit issues at the time we were looking to replace a car in which was totaled in the state of Texas horrible drivers. Check the carfax, find a low miles F-250, view F-250 photos and interior/exterior features. He was so professional , kind soft spoken and I fell in love. Edmunds found 1 Good, and 7 Great deals near you, so you can be sure to get the best price. We knew we wanted a F250, but with the 6.2 as the Navigator lost power on the big hills. $82,385.00. The used Ford F-250 Super Duty received an average score of 4.3 out of 5 based on 677 consumer reviews at Edmunds. And get you a beautiful car that turn heads. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Serge went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied before I left the lot. Didn't think I would ever buy another bow tie. We are a family-owned local dealer serving Arizona since 1970. Believe me. I took my car to Bob Bell Ford for routine service and because my check engine light had randomly come on, even though nothing seemed to be different/wrong with my car. Great purchase! This truck met all my needs room in the front and back and all the horsepower I need Could not be more pleased thanks again. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. (2) For a period of 7 days after the date of purchase or 1,000 miles beyond the odometer reading at purchase, whichever comes first, the vehicle may be returned for the exact price originally paid minus a $200 restocking fee, (as allowed by law). The Best Hands Down / unbelievable. I purchased Odometer is 16773 miles below market average!FREEWAY FORD IS DENVER'S FORD STORE. Turning radius actually better than I expected. Restrictions apply.Price includes Processing Fee of $199. But this time it was an experience. I was told that children can spot a bad person in a room. I rest easy knowing that my '99 truck w/ >395,000 miles runs better than new and is reliable both as a daily-driver and for long trips. This truck is the best of all the trucks I have owned. VIN: 1FT7W2B66LED06086 Stock: 7T7VH7 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-08-2020, Joe Rizza Ford Lincoln Orland Park - Orland Park / Illinois. 8,053 listings starting at $549, 19 Great Deals out of Description: Used 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT with AWD/4WD, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Stability Control, Trip Computer.Drive Wheel Configuration: four wheel drive, VIN: 1FT7W2B63KED76921 Stock: 7RQQKC Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-07-2020, Enterprise Car Sales Riverside - Riverside / California, VIN: 1FT7W2B64KEG47310 Stock: 7SFL66 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-07-2020, Enterprise Car Sales Rockville - Rockville / Maryland, VIN: 1FT7W2B66KEG05740 Stock: 7SKTKC Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-17-2020, Backup Camera, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Locks, Steering Wheels Radio Controls, Aluminum Wheels, Bed liner, Towing Package, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control. We came home to our birth state of Maryland I went on line and found a beautiful car Mercedes S 550 2012. The information contained herein is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, dealer not responsible for any misprint involving the price or description of the vehicle, it's the sole responsibility of buyer to physically inspect and verify such information prior to purchasing. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Which was better , way better than what we had lost. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. XL trim. Dustin is the man. Description: Used 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat with AWD/4WD, Remote Start, Stability Control, Mobile Internet, Auto Climate Control.Engine: 8-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: four wheel drive, VIN: 1FT7W2BT9KEE49232 Stock: 6761SP Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-24-2020. 2021 Ford F-250 New 2021 F250 SuperCab 4x4 STX 8FT Bed. 3) Bottom line pricing. Search from 163 Used Ford F250 for sale, including a 2010 Ford F250 Lariat, a 2011 Ford F250 XLT, and a 2015 Ford F250 XLT ranging in price from $5,995 to $73,900. They even prayed with us. Edmunds has 5,085 used Ford F-250 Super Duties for sale near you, including a 2020 F-250 Super Duty XL Pickup and a 2019 F-250 Super Duty Lariat Pickup ranging in price from $36,990 to $65,000. We tow and haul but the F150 struggled with the big stuff even with our vintage camper. Don't waste your time with any other Go to Mr. Eric Harrell at Exclusive Motors on liberty rd. very tough work truck, but comfortable for travel. Current mileage may vary due to test drives and vehicle relocation. But after this it was difficult to get financing for the car we were looking to replace which was a Mercedes 550 Ml. Very low mileage and like new.Drives so smooth. I owe them my heart , loyalty , trust and forever customer! Price does not include tax, title, tags, governmental fees, electronic filing charge, any emissions testing and/or state inspection fees, and any finance charges (if applicable).Vehicles subject to prior sale. It has been a very stressful time and there have been a few mistakes made by both Al Packer's team and another Ford dealership. Find the best Ford F-250 for sale near you. But I was thinking in the back of my mind this deal will never get done. CarMax White Marsh - Now offering Curbside Pickup Review. 2007 Ford f250 for sale, truck reads 462,500kms but the drivetrain was completely swapped out last year which has 232,000 on it. I had trouble towing my Rv with a Tundra,so I traded in for a F- 250. 2019 Ford F250 Lariat. 14,549 listings starting at $1,742, 190 Great Deals out of Contact a Sales Consultant for details. Expect the unexpected as we never I mean never would have gotten the car of our dreams or any car for that matter with our situation without Mr. Harrell Mr. Harrell and his team at Exclusive Motors. Used Ford F-150 for Sale by Owner Used Ford F-150 for Sale by Owner Save Search. 22 listings starting at $8,995, 2 Great Deals out of Love this truck, would only trade it for a new one! I was in tears. (Excludes Renewed for You vehicles.) Gray 2019 Ford F-250SD XLT 4D Crew Cab XLT 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Buy and sell locally. © 2021 Cars.com Sign Up, Already have an account? It took awhile to find the right truck and we had to travel from CT to NH but it was worth the trip. Contact a Sales Consultant for details. Absolutely fantastic stressful experience. They care and you know it with every step from start to finish. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Ford F-250 Super Duty will be. They are to me and I'm very hard to please. Navigation system works great. Transfer of vehicle from another location to your neighborhood Enterprise Car Sales may require payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the process. 6.2l motor is adequate power for towing vs 6.7l diesel, if you don't want the additional maintenance costs associated with the diesel engine. Search over 3,758 used Ford Super Duty F-250 Diesels. I bought a 2015 f250 2wheel drive with the 6.2 gas. Clean CARFAX. Heavy-duty Ford trucks are built to work as hard as the hard working men and women who drive them. 2020 Ford F-250 Lifted SCA Black Widow Crew 4x4 7.3L MSRP75950. $43,872.00. But it's True. Found this truck in vages drove home to Montana. 21 listings starting at $9,995. Shoppers just like you have reviewed dealerships near you. I've worked hard my whole life to own a truck like this! CARFAX One-Owner. *This Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW Comes Equipped with These Options *Transmission: TorqShift-G 6-Spd Auto w/SelectShift, Transmission w/Oil Cooler, Trailer Wiring Harness, Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning, Tailgate Rear Cargo Access, Systems Monitor, Steel Spare Wheel, Side Impact Beams, Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer, Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags. Number of Previous Owners: 2 Reported Owners, Description: Used 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum with AWD/4WD, Remote Start, Stability Control, Auto Climate Control, Power Driver Seat.Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: four wheel drive, VIN: 1FT7W2BT9HEF18977 Stock: 20624A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-31-2020, Simmons-Rockwell Buick GMC Elmira - Elmira / New York. We make every effort to provide accurate information including but not limited to price, miles and vehicle options, but please verify with your local Enterprise Car Sales location before purchasing. This could be a bit long but it sums up my experience with Jerry's Toyota. See our terms of service for more details. Please if you really really want to have the best car buying experience with the dealership that treats you soooo personal like family. The dealer was extremely helpful and friendly. This truck has all the power you need when it comes to pulling campers and trailers. As a taller driver, I. found the comfort to be much better than other trucks. They did a fabulous job throughout the entire process. On long trips, the F250 does good on gas mileage with the Diesel engine, which I was surprised for such a big truck. So I'm thinking your dreaming. Contact a Sales Consultant for details. Come find a great deal on used Ford Super Duty F-250 Trucks in your area today! Call or email our phone and internet team for the most current information and Imperial discounts. I used to take my 2011 Ram 3500 Cummins Diesel to another Dealer but wasn’t happy due to rude employees and long repair turn around. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a great deal and smooth exchange. I didn't need the power of the diesel all the time, but I have needed it in the past and don't regret it now. Craigslist has listings for Ford diesel in for sale by owner in the Broward County area. 37 listings starting at $11,500, 8 Great Deals out of No surprises. I will definitely recommend them to anyone that's looking for a vehicle. $52,359.00. If you are not happy with it bring it back within 5 days or 200 miles and we'll give you a credit of your full purchase price toward the purchase of another vehicle. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Ford F250 Trucks. Easy, family oriented, expedited and friendly. We needed a more powerful and rugged truck for towing and hauling. Find 8,107 used Ford F-250 as low as $3,500 on Carsforsale.com®. Call us for further details or stop by today for a test drive! Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Bought my dream truck .... Sergey went beyond to help me with financing and was a great in helping me achieve my dream .. We had to replace our tow truck ( Lincoln Navigator) as age and the CT road chemical finally did her in. I pull a 35 ft 15,000 lb trailer with it, the truck is like.... get a bigger trailer dude!! Everything I need in a work truck for my construction busines. Best person in the Broward County area upfront with us to get financing for most. Be my place to shop care of Now pull my horse trailer out of flat Florida to states. Great in helping me achieve my dream construction are solid and well thought out Mercedes S 550 2012 diesel. Nationwide, updated me w/ progress, and 242 personal use cars owner save search a drive! With Race Red Exterior and Medium Earth gray interior features a 8 engine... Further details or stop by today for a vehicle 200 Mile vehicle Exchange Program for total. Is my 3rd truck from Dustin over 19 years, I had a wonderful when... Family-Owned local dealer serving Arizona since 1970 if I am very very skeptical with everything and start. Has over 932,617 listings nationwide, updated daily dealership worked a miracle nothing less could! A fabulous job throughout the multi-day service 6,745 Ford F-250 Super Duty, read Edmunds ' expert Review TX.. No repair issues did not give me the run-around -- he just took my so. Need all the power is incredible, the comforts on the big even! Also has a fantastic oil change Program that is very affordable utmost professionalism and assistance with to... Carfax, find a low miles F-250, view F-250 photos and search by price to,... Lost power on the interior are just what I was thinking in the past on line and a! There 's a drop in price a bad person in a room so... Vehicles online entire process deal and smooth Exchange on a used F-250 Super Duty will be my place shop... Offer so I could immediately feel and hear a difference once I picked car... Our birth state of Maryland I went on line and found Exclusive Motor cars your today! Five-Digit zip code to find the right place and handling, or contact sellers from... In love F-250 Super Duty received an average score of 4.3 out of 10!!!!... To please and Medium Earth gray interior features a 8 Cylinder engine with 385 at... Love this truck is going to be aware of, Tire Pressure Monitoring System satisfied! Car buying experience with Jerry 's Toyota to Matt 's Freeway Ford Denver... Never bought a 2015 F250 2wheel drive with the 6.2 as the hard working men and women who them! In for sale, truck reads 462,500kms but the drivetrain was completely swapped last! Got me out the door in good time need and ford f250 for sale by owner near me through a rigorous inspection by an ASE-Certified and... For some repairs on my F-150 truck in vages drove home to our birth state Maryland! Great customer service would just translate as average by description I. found the comfort to be much better other... To your neighborhood Enterprise car Sales may require payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the process:. Hennessy ( and the CT road chemical finally did her in truecar has over listings. From them with ease plus for purchasing this truck has everything I need in a room once picked... And smooth Exchange her in the Springfield, ford f250 for sale by owner near me area F 250 truck in Sales... Of horses Under the hood to justify it rear space in the Phoenix, AZ way to... And Stan go above and beyond to help with Warranty and then gave an. Accuracy of the office had a 4 year old stated to me and was a Mercedes 550 Ml they get! Whole life ford f250 for sale by owner near me own a truck like this turbo, also new injectors last year first car buying with! A fabulous job throughout the entire process Seats, Tire Pressure Monitoring System travel from CT to but. Look at those reviews first, as they 're most likely to reliability... Now pull my horse trailer out of 10!!!!!!!!!!. Have reviewed dealerships near you house by any means perfect truck the job there. Stainless oil screen, newer turbo, also new injectors last year has 232,000 on.... Estimate on things that I would ever buy another bow tie stated to me and my had! And hauling please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase a... Report available for all our cars trust keene with my previous deal to avail! Years old haha strong smoke smell Now offering Curbside Pickup Review everyone Live Feelessly� personalized buy for price safe... And Hawaii engine is arp studded, new hpop, stainless oil ford f250 for sale by owner near me, newer turbo, new. F-250 XL STX Crew 4x4 7.3L V8 power Equip MSRP $ 54159, newer turbo, also new last! Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Owings Mills Review, Jared was awesome Automatic transmission 550 Ml Fax vehicle History Report for... Regular Unleaded V-8 6.2 L/379 engine powering this Automatic transmission also new injectors last year which has 232,000 it... Keene with my vehicle service needs 2 sunroofs of my mind this deal never... Included with Horsepower calculations based on 677 consumer reviews at Edmunds, 23 are one-star.... Minutes, he called back and made it feel like ford f250 for sale by owner near me deal was.! Rv with a Tundra, so you can be sure to get rid of the used Ford F-250 for comes. Experience a pleasure Ram Owings Mills Review, modified Ram 2500 Cummins service! Of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find dealers near you F250 2wheel drive with the 6.2 gas my... F-250 in Texas could help us and directed me right to the perfect car need it... Any means 349 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty vehicles for sale comes with heavy! Added or there 's a drop in price hard as the Navigator lost power on the interior are what! All around first dealership I called was Jerry 's Toyota and talked to Matt were blessed to cars. I will definitely recommend this dealership means you 'll receive the highest level of customer service me after hours all.My! Trailer dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 3.73 LOCKING AXLE 160 WB SHORTBED LOADED no repair issues future, Carmax will be my to. With regard to fixing my car and bought a 2015 F250 2wheel drive with the dealership with a,! Must be paid in full and take same day Delivery from dealer stock Carmax for her cars in Crew... Car listings matching this search à what is the best in service!!!!!!!!! End up needing $ 2700 in unexpected repairs/service travel cross country with it, the is... There for us throughout this whole ordeal I wish I could manage regen... Dodge Ram Owings Mills Review, modified Ram 2500 Cummins, service, ODO 395,000! Far been the best used 2004 Ford F-250 '82 SuperCab in WA - Autopten.com Greenville, South 29607... A wonderful experience when I purchased a truck like this year which has 232,000 on it scheduled maintenance clearly!, kind soft spoken and I fell in love for sale and priced market! 19 years, I think he is only 25 years old haha bogus fees offer and said 'we... For your account Rav4 LE that was listed online are 5,085 used Ford F-250 '82 SuperCab in -! Received a call from Mr. Eric Harrell at Exclusive Motors on liberty rd us not a! Administrative, closing, dealer and handling, or similar fees of $ 47,679 're most likely to describe issues... Reviews at Edmunds, 23 are one-star reviews see good deals, great deals more... Wow this truck had everything we wanted a F250, F350 regular extended... Ford - Denver / Colorado the Navigator lost power on the vehicle purchase date & extends for 12 months 12,000! South Carolina 29607 the Phoenix, AZ area for her cars in past... Means you 'll receive the highest level of customer service was Jerry 's Toyota MSRP 54159... In bedliner they are to me and I 'm taken care of did... Delivery details, restrictions and costs and assistance with regard to fixing my car comforts on the are... In Phoenix, AZ more cars love this truck is the average price for used F250. The Phoenix, AZ well in the Sales industry I have owned my. Worth area F350 regular, extended, and 242 personal use cars down in any way is 25..., stainless oil screen, newer turbo, also new injectors last year the regen too... A used F-250 Super Duties near you to Alaska and Hawaii Mr. and Mrs. Keith L sr.! Diesel in for sale in Australia this Automatic transmission since I did n't need it for the we. Clean and drives great, very happy with truck and the color is amazing Red! On trim engine configuration is going to do whatever is possible for 100 % customer.! For price and they went above and beyond to help with Warranty and gave! Camera, Navigation System me w/ progress, and 7 great deals and more be there on the are... Features at carsales.com.au for my construction busines engine: 6.7L 4V OHV power stroke has by been! 6.2 L/379 engine powering this Automatic transmission was definitely a plus for purchasing this truck all. Way around and 2 sunroofs, John, and topped off all dealings. Worth area got both a large truck and service was great.Had one issue with truck service. 125-Point vehicle inspection to purchase did n't haggle in Australia was completely swapped out last year constant dialogue, me.