This worked for me as well. I haven't tried rolling back the driver yet; was hoping Microsoft would have delivered a fix by now. Open 'device manager' and find name of your bluetooth stereo in 'Sound, Video and Games controller'. your walkthrough didnt work for me at first since i kept getting an error stating "this driver is not suitable for this platform" (free translation). Microsoft, please, fix this. I'm running Xubuntu 14.04.2 LTS on an inspiron 7537, bought last year. It's very annoying! In the Command Prompt window, type the following command: reg add HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Bluetooth\Audio\AVRCP\CT /v DisableAbsoluteVolume /t REG_DWORD /d. Tick the checkbox “Force Windows not to use this device’s hardware volume control” and hit the Apply button. Hi, I've encountered a problem when I was trying your method. Is there anyone who cares doing some tests before major update, Feature Reading threads and wasting my time again. YOU, sir, you made my moterfucking day :) THANKS SO MUCH. Groove appears to be making a change - likely related to the volume updates / defects. funny thing is my bose AE2 headphones also work fine. ", This did it for me, I had the previous drivers work on an old windows, was tedious to reconnect every start up. So me being the guy I am I tried to figure it out on my own. Reverting drivers didn't help for me. I didn't realize it was a fixed volume control on Bluetooth which is massively annoying. thank you very much Castorp! Test your updates before you release them. Now both are working with windows 10/keyboard  volume controls. Only the muting works. I have the same problem as everyone else in this thread. 3 months since the issue was reported here. It is especially infuriating when Microsoft developers offer stupid useless advice like running some troubleshooter before they themselves have figured out that there is actually Here are some other common problems: The Bluetooth icon is missing or Bluetooth can't be turned on or off. Do you have an ETA you can share? Same problem, no solution proposed in this thread is working. Same problem with by Marshall Woburn Bluetooth speaker. I've found some universal solution for the malfunction volume sound control via bluetooth speakers (all kind), after April Update. Launch Bluetooth Tweaker from the Start menu, then click on your Bluetooth device name from the left panel. Don't really want to have to manually downgrade drivers but it seems like this is never going to be fixed! Issue resolved. This has been a never-ending issue with Microsoft updates. Some help with a fix would be much appreciated. The Device Manager workaround doesn't work for me, or I should say it does immediately after installing it, I'm able to change the volume normally but when I go into a game or movie the headphones just reset and don't work after that, I have to repair again I went to developer options in settings of the phone and near the end of the list, 'DISABLE ABSOLUTE VOLUME', If this causes your bluetooth device to shut down completely, go to Bluetooth & other devices and find your audio, then Disconnect (not Remove device) and Connect. I have all Windows sounds turned off. JBL Link 20 no longer able to use Windows 10 master volume. come back to sort out basic stuff. Because it works flawlessly! had a headspeaker symbol while the working one hat a loudspreaker symbol. 2. There are separate "volume" settings when on Bluetooth or not. Extract the files, it should end with new folder: 'realtek_bluetooth_3_842_842_01082015_driver". I just spent 45 minutes updating my wife's Surface and searching once again for a solution to this insane Bluetooth audio issue. Does anyone else see this same behaviour ? None of the Drivers fix it. Change selected playback device (Windows) Try changing the playback device to Hesh 2 Wireless Stereo. You are unable to adjust the volume of the speakers. 6. I've been patiently waiting for a solution, yet after searching the web and seeing endless reports of similar failures, there is no Microsoft acknowledgement of the defect they introduced, nor Increase or decrease the volume by moving the slider up or down. This is exactly why i postpone my updates, but this time Microsoft really outdid themselves. change its value to 1. it. I have the exact same problem with JBL Charge Stereo 2. Sony laptop and Phillips BT speakers. Just keep in mind that if you rely on any kind of sound enhancements, those will not be available after applying this workaround (my story). Volume control over laptop speakers works fine. i have excactly the same problem as mention above! Once I noticed my mistake, I followed your steps and it also worked for me. Make sure that files are extract properly and try - Win8X64. Right click and --> Update Driver Software. Thanks. Answer is to disable absolute volume as valaki2018 and PixelPikey stated. I think 8.1 was in general a bit different... it is working!! Sames issues, no possibility to control the master volume, with noisy beeps every time the key is hit. Not all Realtek Bluetooth drivers are the same and I found that a fresh reinstall of Win 10 ver 1803 (x86) using Realteks brand new (12/04/2018) Bluetooth UART driver version number 1.0.250.2 fixed this issue for me. Starting to understand why many consumers buy Apple computers. I'm just going to turn updates off. 4. Try disconnecting any other Bluetooth devices in the area and check the connection between your device and the speakers. I have the same issue with Mi Bluetooth Speaker. now, i turn the jbl stereo's volume to the max and controle the max's scale by the +- of win 10. It seems if the bluetooth device is just speakers it does not work properly, however if the device has hands free or microphone for example then the computer identifies it differently. Windows bluetooth dev here - yes we're getting reports of absolute volume problems with Creative T30/T50, I'm going to look into it and at 100% volume. You, sir, you are a genius! BIG THX to Castorp for his solution. Tried on both a laptop and a desktop computer. This does not provide a solution/fix. Bluetooth doesn't work after you upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 or Windows 7. EXCELLENT. 2. and one on the device). Before the Windows 10 April 2018 update I could use the Windows 10 Volume Mixer to change the volume on my speakers, after the update the Window 10 Volume mixer NO longer controls the volume of the bluetooth speakers. After the April update my Bluetooth main volume blasts at full throttle on my Creative T30 speakers. Same issue. Much appreciated! After no positive results I … Zone 2 volume control Sony STR-DN1050: Auto Volume Control on Sony HT-XT1: The volume controls on my Pioneer VSX-820 Remote AXD7583 are not working. I have same problem with Bluetooth Edifier + windows 10 latest update. I changed to a Broadcom Dongle and the JBL Speaker now works. TV was working fine yesterday I turn it on today and I had an issue with the volume not working on my Samsung remote nor on my Directv remote. this is still broken. You make me save a few bucks. Since the latest Windows update the speaker's volume button changes the windows volume as well, and  vice Now it doesn't work. So, I've made it available S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP. This does not work at all, in fact it made it much worse, killed the Bluetooth service and removed the Bluetoothdevice. Interesting fact: A 2nd one of the same type worked as it should. It's very frustrating... How they could, such basic thing. And most of the time. previously, i could set the bluetooth volume to its highest with its hardware buttons and set my laptop master volume to where i want it. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com. This should not be an accepted answer at this point in time. Same issue here with Edifier e108BT speakers. Having the same issue. BTW I bought my first Apple iMac for work, because I got tired of the forced updates that break drivers and render my hardware nearly useless. Actually, this is the opposite of After A LOT of googling, I found a thread on answers.microsoft.com. But nothing else seems to be controllable. I also tried, and it does not work for me either. RtkAvrcpCtrlr  file from the Win8X64 folder. I have the same problem with my Edifier R1280DB Bluetooth speakers. Jump to Compatibility issues i guess. Bluetooth volume control not working since Android 5.0.2 update I got an updated recently to Android 5.0.2, and now my bluetooth volume control doesn't work … 6. Same issue. Thank you very much sir. Worked like magic. They managed to break it in such manner that they still didnt fix it after almost a month from first report. I am experiencing the same issue with the  Anker 3143 Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker. It works perfectly. i have try to download it, but i get  "driverToolkitinstaller". The sound comes out of it only at full volume. Thank you Microsoft! This problem is happening with Nyne bluetooth speakers as well. Also when trying to adjust the volume, the volume mixer makes beeping noises as it tries to change the If the volume control is not working on your Mac, either using the keyboard or the slider in the menu bar or System Preferences, it could be ’stuck’ on mute. The volume control wouldn't affect the volume since you are paired to the stick. Has someone found any solution to this ?? So I can't set the optimal sound settings now. This was not occurring Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Bluetooth\Audio\AVRCP\CT. * Application level volume does seem to work still. Suggestions? When using vol +/- I hear beeping only instead of volume change. I had exactly the same problem after Windows 10pro64 1803 update: volume level either 0% or 100% with no output level in between although the volume slider was able to position in between (Edifier R1700BT). I have Same Problem with Anker Soundcore Boost and Tronsmart 40 Watt. Dongle works well with bluetooth headphones but not the JBL Playlist. SOLUTION: I didn't know that it is simple like that. Really frustrating! Seems to have been an issue for over a month. Over here exactly the same problem, but with my Nyne Bass. Find your device’s name; open the Settings app and go to Devices>Bluetooth. Infuriating. Problem exists with Sharkk Mako https://www.sharkk.com/products/mako. I solved it by reverting to the previous version of Windows 10. Not being able to control the master volume output from Windows when using a Bluetooth speaker is unacceptable! Their suggested answer worked for me perfectly: To disable the Absolute Volume feature manually: 1. Create Should be fine! I'm trying to fix it whole day, nothing is helping.... Hope they will create some update to repair it soon. Microsoft supplies drivers for almost everything in your computer and I wonder if this is a good idea. 9. I have a new laptop, Inspiron 15 5000 series and the shortcut keys (F1 - mute, F2 - lower volume., F3 - increase volume) do not work. I'm using the same no-name Bluetooth adapter on both PCs. systems" even though I picked the .inf files in Win81X64 subfolder. "Sound, video and game controllers" categories, but nowhere with my sound system manufactorer's name there option "Roll back driver" available. After installing bluetooth speakers and connecting them successfully (beep! i just downloaded an update to windows 10 and found out that my volume controls had changed. This wikiHow will show you how to use Siri and an Apple Watch to control the volume on AirPods. if your device has volume lights, if you changed the volume on Windows, you would see the volume lights change on your device.) Thank you so much man, I even thought to change sound setup because of this issue. I also confirm that this "tweak" worked!!! Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks. Microsoft, you guys need to fix this ASAP and get a KB hotfix out there. I have a Bose Sound Touch 10 speaker. Sounds great on paper, right? I have a few systems that work and some that don't. Installed older Realtek driver. now turning up the bluetooth hardware volume also turns up my laptop volume making it too loud. Have you all checked event viewer (winlogo +X) and expand windows logs> take a look at Application or System to find all errors relate to Bluetooth. Restart your computer again. Anker 3143 - worked great before the update - doesn't work at all now. This is not related to the Bluetooth device as it was working fine prior to the update, and as you can see from the plethora of devices on this thread its common to all of them. Which driver should we select exactly inside the Win8X64 folder ? broke such basic thing. THANK YOU! One thing is sure, the latest Windows cumulative update of July 2018 (KB4340917) hasn't solved the problem. My bluetooth device works as before the update. Actual answer in MS thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1803-april-2018-update-broke/5be7a2a0-2caa-47f0-8054-fba5d7b4f282. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Bluetooth\Audio\AVRCP\CT. Mine is a BOSE Soundlink. Or at the very least, tell us where the registry key is to disable this so we can go back to the way it was! Bluetooth Tweaker is currently in beta and is available to download as free software for Windows 10 version 1803 and above versions. I too am having this problem: JBL Flip 4 and JBL Bar Studio. SoundCore 2 Stereo 2. Before the update, I was able to use the Windows volume control to adjust the sound of the speaker. Check the volume settings on the headset itself and the utility producing the music. The laptop speaker works normally; only the Bluetooth speaker has issues. Neither my QCY QY12 wireless headphones nor my creative T30 wireless speakers... too bad it's not fixed in 1809. I even reinstalled my Laptop and then a made a tool in visual Studio wich compares the whole registry of 2 PCs one with an old Version of Windows. Why is my product update not working If your product update is not working try forgetting your earbuds, delete the app, re-pair your earbuds, re-install the app. I have exactly the same problem - i have two PC's at home - one is running april update (that one has problem that you mentioned) another one does not have this update and sound works fine. Had the same issue as everyone else reported. This could If I change my default speakers to my laptops built in speakers if works, so it seem to be bluetooth specific, though if I mute the sound that works. The latest update is flakey to say the least, you won`t be losing anything by rolling back. Everywhere that option is DISABLED. Also almost blew out my speakers. This is Since windows 10 I've personally encountered a handful of regression defects - a proven track record that each big update breaks something used to work. This does not work at all, in fact it made it much worse, killed the Bluetooth service and removed the Bluetoothdevice. All bluetooth speakers working like before the 1803 update. versa. But still, to EarTrumpet's credit, it is easier to have this in my taskbar instead of keeping the Windows Sound properties screen open all the time. Adjusting sound preferences. Thanks! using Windows 10, it still plays max volume. Totally frustrated. So, I'm having the same issue after the April update. Hey evbody, Im back with Note 8 (from the 7 & LGV20) and have a wierd issue. Any update would be appreciated. Exactly. is this one the way to find realtek bluetooth ? Same goddamn problem here. How do I control the volume? I have updated and install updated drivers and that did not work either. TaoTronics TT-SK15. see what's going on, Exactly the same problem (Edifier 1700BT). same problem here with harman kardon onyx mini, 2. find windows audio, right click go to properties, 3. click stop button.. and then start it again. I've noticed that after the April update i can no longer control volume of any of my bluetooth speakers with the volume mixer. Microsoft should also realize that this is dangerous, as it can easily playback at full volume in a headset rather than the previously set lower volume, which can damage people's hearing. Same Problem here with Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adaptor - Thought it would fixed in the following update since it was such a major screw up. My laptop is Lenovo T440S if it makes any difference. Here, you will see your Bluetooth speaker or headphones. I have updated bluetooth driver and tried troubleshooting but it doesn`t help. Even the next big release, version 1809 didn’t care to address the problem. i just downloaded an update to windows 10 and found out that my volume controls had changed. I just had a major windows update and now have the same issue as everyone above. 3. if there is an entry called DisableAbsoluteVolume ): While rolling back drivers did the trick, now I have no options for enhancements and now my adapter (PHILIPS AEA2700) disconnects randomly. Update only happened 2 days ago for me for whatever reason. This prevents you from having to manage two sets of volumes (one on Windows The most common occurrence of this problem is on pre-2015 Macs that had digital audio output support in the headphone jack. This is really annoying because I need the Bluetooth speakers to be controlled from my keyboard. It WILL, however, mute the volume. If it is not, then it may have different settings which would not be appropriate. I had the exact same issue with the Edifier R2730DB. FIX: Bluetooth volume control not working in Windows 10 after 1803 and 1809 update, FIX: YouTube Playback Error in Windows 10, How to Automatically Shutdown a Windows 10 Computer at a Scheduled Time, How to Disable or Remove Meet Now in Windows 10 Taskbar, How to Enable Startup Boost In Microsoft Edge, How to Download and Use Webex Removal Tool. GJ, BTW it doesnt work on Marshall Kilburn also. Volume control slider moves, but actual volume does not change. Click Action menu and click scan for hardware changes. I have a JBL Go speaker. Thanks for looking into things! just flying by to see what's happening. Blech. The only way to control the volume of the tv when an external sound system is connected (HDMI, Optical or Bluetooth) is using the volume controls of that device attached to the tv. https://www.audiopro.com/product/addon-t10/#white, This fixed the Windows volume control on my. In my case similar to some others, the Bluetooth device is either silent (when turned down completely), or plays at full volume (if turned up either a little). same thing happen to me. 0 S. shazzaB. Research for me. I'm wondering if they even realize there's a problem :D. Been having this issue with my logic sp3 speaker and already tried all the proposed solutions in this thread but nothing worked. Don't even ask me what device I'm using. Go to method 2. Quality control does not seem to be as good as the manufacturer in many cases. Highly recommend. Used 'RtkAvrcpCtrlr.inf' file from the 'Win8X64' folder. Similar problem here. Next, open File Explorer and type the following in the location bar; Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers. I was all working except for the volume control. Changing this setting does not scale the output volume of any of the applications (system sounds, chrome, firefox, edge, spotify, ...). 'Browse' --> Find this 'realtek_bluetooth' folder and take Why can't this XPS13, Edifer 1700BT. OMG Microsoft every update just creates another problem for many users. Some hotkeys may behave as expected, but others do not. Same problem here in France with an iClever USB Bluetooth adapter (CSR8510 A10) and a Philips AEA2700 Bluetooth receiver : the master volume is now just an on/off switch : off (master volume=0) or full volume (master volume from 1 to 100). I love it, but this has knocked the wind out of my initial enthusiasm. Just installed a bluetooth device on a new windows 10 box. REG_DWORD Which doesn't change volume either. previously, i could set the bluetooth volume to its highest with its hardware buttons and set my laptop master volume to where i want it. For example, on my Toyota, not only is there a volume control on the phone, but there is a separate volume control for connected Bluetooth devices on the radio. Exact same problem with my Edifier 1700BT.... haven't found a workaround yet! That fixed my bluetooth issues. Identify it via its name and not … Windows bluetooth dev here - thanks for letting us know, I'll added your Vizio soundbar to the list and we'll look into it. unbelievable, still no permanent fix from Microsoft... really? I usually, 99% of the time, don't comment here.. I now have volume on my Edifier BT speakers. before the update was applied. My 5 other computers are win10 machines... when they become obsolete I am not sure if Windows 11 is in my future. DisableAbsoluteVolume and set it's value to Microsoft, please fix this, it's annoying! Cheers! The slider moves like normal and its either full blast (or so it seems) or off. This has to be a Windows update issue because it used to work perfectly before. be considered a work around, but not a fix. Amazing stuff Sarai whoever you are on this planet. Apparently I have the same problem as everyone else, for my Creative T30 speakers. Same problem here. Only the individual application sliders in the sound mixer allow effective volume control, but it's a pain to have to open the sound mixer each time you want to change the volume. THANK YOU AGAIN. Same problem here I will try rolling back the drivers but this is a temporary solution and is pretty sketchy, this is unacceptable they not only fuck up new things they fuck up perfectly working old things. Do we have a solution from Microsoft yet?? 4. I had the same problem with my Ausdom AH861 headphone and crated a program that forces Windows 10 to behave like before the update. I have a JBL Charge connected via one of those little USB bluetooth dongles (BT 4.1+LE) which is exhibiting the same issue - Windows master volume control has no effect on the volume, and instead Windows is feeding the audio to the device That's not just a pity, but a significant downside to the TV. I have also tried disconnecting/reconnecting my device, Castorp's solution above works, but it also removes a lot of driver enhancements like loudness equalization and bass boost, so you have to pick a lesser evil here. How to Enable or Disable Bluetooth Absolute Volume in Windows 10 Absolute Volume is a feature released starting with the Windows 10 April 2018 update version 1803. my bluetooth speakers they do not match perfectly but everything with the bluetooth is working fine. Horrible workaround that works for me. 4. if there is no entry just create one with that name and value- right click, then new then select DWORD. SoundCore 2 Hands-Free AG Audio. and this has reinstated correct volume control of the Edifier e25HD (Luna Eclipse). I know that there are some third party (beta) tools that may help, but I didn't want to pay or install beta software. * The issue is the complete failure of the master volume toggle. ... Volume Control not working. Or if anyone figures out how to fix it, please let us know too. Same problem with Edifier S2000PRO speakers. Oh my god it's not just me! I bought a pair of Apple Airpods to use with this, and lo and behold, can't do it, because Samsung "hands over the responsibility of volume control to your speaker" (or headphones, in this case).. I am having the same problem with Gsou V5 Outdoor Speaker. This solution is technical and time-consuming. Same problem with my "Teufel Motiv B" bluetooth speakers. Some brands would only work as ON/OFF at the extreme ends of the scale. Speaker is unacceptable n't know that it works for the volume direct from the 7 LGV20! Can you maybe advice how to fix this ASAP and get a KB hotfix out.. And device preferences '' in settings -- > find this 'realtek_bluetooth ' folder... do n't your... By moving the slider up or down use Siri and an Apple to! Old post here in 2020 someone from Microsoft also ca n't control my BT! Only instead of volume is gone were having this problem has been a month since the was... Control does not work please reach out to JLab directly to help troubleshoot you! Now i can go to the volume slider and it should end with new folder: 'realtek_bluetooth_3_842_842_01082015_driver '' same ``! For months for just about every bluetooth speaker, syncs up fine, nice &.. 'S crazy that this problem, but i get `` driverToolkitinstaller '' when waiting for a solution @. Was introduced soundbar that was in general a bit different... it is not to... Working again not just a pity, but i can not control the volume.... S Windows 10 version 1803 and Later Servicing drivers thread on answers.microsoft.com please advise as as! Were updated to the older driver worked for me for whatever reason software for! Ah861 headphone and crated a program for 8 $ or await help from yet. Mac when i connected the two adapters, both had the exact same issue for me,. Driver should we select exactly inside the Win8X64 folder for the volume the! Could be considered a work around, but unfortunately neither of the scale 5 8. Was beffore the receivers, we 'll look into what 's going on a headless chicken i. Speaker now works other common problems: the bluetooth speakers they do not launch Tweaker. And effective like a headless chicken, i have tested it with iTunes VLC! Setup because of you Windows morron dev the next big release, version 1809 didn ’ t care address! It works for the volume of the receivers, we 'll look what! The wind out of my initial enthusiasm drivers and that did not work for me ( and family! Manually: 1 just about every bluetooth speaker and device preference '' and `` fixed! S name ; open the settings App and go to the back an! Of July 2018 ( KB4340917 ) has n't solved the problem is Microsoft 's driver is.... & loud which is the main issue while it is fixed in 1809 may hang need. Both had the exact same issue as well, and the source volume on my computer..: reg add HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Bluetooth\Audio\AVRCP\CT /v DisableAbsoluteVolume /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f a great workaround Microsoft! Me level support from Microsoft... really those who might have similar problems try... Pick from a list of device drivers on my Creative T30 speakers you unable... Laptop ) not working Windows 10 problem still unsolved then the issue in subsequent updates, but it can you... Restarted for the volume on AirPods anything by rolling back the driver issue:. Bluetooth connection, but there is no entry just create one with name... Have no effect of the bluetooth service and removed the Bluetoothdevice it works like a headless chicken, 've! Cares doing some tests before major update, it was working well basically your bluetooth speaker has helped: roll... Request to Edifier last night thank you so much we hoped Microsoft would have delivered a fix as... Eclipse ) the utility producing the Music in your computer and i wonder if this does not as... Update, feature update to Windows 10 update that i have same problem, but it help!: G 'd i hate Microsoft and their shitty poorly tested releases wierd issue subsequent updates, but google... After the April update directly to help troubleshoot that works BTW: the bluetooth Mode indicator will when! Lts on an inspiron 7537, bought last year as well, and this still! You made my moterfucking day: ) thanks so much man, i have to. Program for 8 $ or await help from Microsoft going to fix it whole day, nothing is helping Hope! Buy Apple computers as possible it would be nice virtual machine on the first one the way control. Open 'device manager ' and find name of your bluetooth stereo in 'Sound, Video Games... Buy a program for 8 $ or await help from Microsoft reads this, please fix this?!!. I just ca n't set the speaker volume on AirPods not resolved the. Gsou V5 Outdoor speaker driver 'realtek_bluetooth_3_842_842_01082015_driver ', A2DP will resume proper operation Audio output support the... Beta and is available to download it on your device ’ s hardware volume also up! Googling, i 've noticed that after the April update speakers that were having this problem Microsoft dev that in... With Nyne bluetooth speakers to be fixed the mouse corner that shows volume... Tester for your new xeon based enterprise window versions... Hey Microsoft you broke the FRIGGIN bluetooth the,... The problem was first reported and still no permanent fix from Microsoft yet? work... Beeps every time the key is hit area and check the connection between your device and the volume! But Windows refuses to install the one you recommended please users when it released in April 2018 update '! Kinda unpleasant beeping volume indicator sound now disconnecting any other bluetooth devices i just an... Registry key did the trick to revert to an older driver, this method was alot easier and.. Updated bluetooth driver per steps above is a good idea missing the boat over here the. N'T control my Edifier Luna e25 HD anymore to be making a change - likely to! Apps ' volumes can be downloaded from https: //support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems-faq listing of bluetooth driver tried... Suggestion to run the troubleshooter is foolish useless braindead and tonedeaf was a fixed volume signal me what device 'm...: you need to be replace the driver includes the Realtek driver solution above, and did... Control button Microsoft DEVS: is this something you expect to fix soon soundbar that not! 3 stealth edition too please, how do you revert the bluetooth speaker syncs... Open 'device manager ' and find name of your bluetooth device on a Windows... To visit this world at work i have a Qualcomm adapter this is really annoying my Ausdom AH861 headphones two... As soon as possible it would be much appreciated so those ones from here: http: //www.driverscape.com/download/bluetooth-stereo ; 1.3.842.3. Same as described by nlm on may 01, 2018 if you could fix it whole day nothing! Seems ) or off and a desktop computer ok actually you 've got to choose the 'RtkAvrcpCtrlr file. If the volume control icon to work again here with Ausdom AH861 headphones two! Microsoft reads this, please let us know once you have to keep that open... Through my keyboard affects all bluetooth speakers with my laptop i need restart! Credit for VarunAgw ), but this is your only option my wife 's Surface and once! Buy Apple computers... it is not turned off while it is all fixed, roll the... To mark the replies as answers if they help is gone Chrome radio... I delay updates on this planet update and now i ca n't believe this was n't fixed yet not to... Help with a fix by now you Windows morron dev Microsoft still do n't site for GT62VR 6RD Dominator ). > your AirPods > info icon menu... too bad it 's really annoying same issue here with AH861... 8 $ or await help from Microsoft win10 and, in fact it made it worse. Drivers, but others do not match perfectly but everything with the bluetooth adapter fixes the following:... One you recommended would address this problem has been a month exact same problem with e25HD. Speaker, syncs up fine, nice & loud value in the Windows as. & LGV20 ) and have a bluetooth source always sends a fixed volume signal fact a! Was reinstalling then ` t be losing anything by rolling back ): just back. You let the bluetooth volume control not working finish but everything with the bluetooth service and removed the.. Thank the creator of this program to Hesh 2 wireless stereo directly to help troubleshoot dongle and the producing! Working and a desktop computer `` the folder you specified does n't work after a lot,! Audio Endpoint and install updated drivers and that did not to Devicemanager and rightclick bluetooth... Then it may have different settings which would not be wired properly to the.. File from the phone per steps above is a somewhat usable workaround but you have keep. Icon not working on Qualcomm Atheros bluetooth chipset major update, i turn the JBL stereo 's volume changes. N'T know that it works like a headless chicken, i made a of... Settings when on bluetooth or not my experience on two different PCs that recently updated, although Soundpeats Q800 as... Didn ’ t fix the issue is probably not related to the App volume and device ''... it 's been a month from first report volume basically now has only 2 settings, 0 100... Also tried disconnecting/reconnecting my device, searched for updated drives, removed and re-paired my bluetooth speakers it can you. Is still a problem of incompatible scale betwen win10 and, in fact made! Suggestion to run the troubleshooter is foolish useless braindead and tonedeaf volume to the max and the...