Sonder Bayou On The Bend - Featuring complimentary parking and an outdoor swimming pool, Sonder Bayou On The Bend is situated next to Cullen Residence Hall. Hotel Quality: 4 Check-in: 16:00 Check-out: 11:00 … Bayou on the Bend offers 12 spacious, open- concept floor plan models, including limited two-story apartment homes and 60 unique variations. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 5201 Memorial Dr, Houston TX, 77007. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. It is all true what previous reviews have said about construction, noise and bad management! Luxury Apartments The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Decent facility, but happiness of the residents all comes down to how management treats them. Henriette gets an F. All the negative reviews on here are completely true. The girl that works there currently Kayla is not only gorgeous, she exceptionally knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Luxury amenities in the community make life more enjoyable for the residents. Get answers from Bayou On The Bend staff and past visitors. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. The elavator has been broken for three months. WiFi is free, and this apartment also features 2 outdoor pools and a gym. Overview Overview. For current tenants FYI: If the construction doesn't have to do with maintenance, but solely to boost the property value and later increase rent (which is what is happening at Bayou on the Bend) , then the landlord is responsible for covering the costs of your move. Live luxuriously in the heart of Houston at Bayou on the Bend located on Memorial Drive. B- epIQ Rating. I was so eager to get everything finalized she was even answering my questions via email beyond business hours. They…, Love the property and the Manager Henriette. I have to leave because of professional reasons. Bayou On The Bend, Ltd. is a Texas Domestic Limited Partnership (Lp) filed on March 1, 2002. I was in the middle of two noisy neighbors. I had to call management several times and the only answer…, I have been living here at Bayou on the Bend for more than 2 years. The community is "City Living" at it's best. Our clubhouse is coming together quickly, and we plan to occupy that space with all of your new amenities between August- September as well. Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Bayou on the Bend Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. We understand your frustration about the construction taking place as we rebuild Bayou on the Bend after Hurricane Harvey. Please feel free to call or email us at any time for any questions or suggestions. See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent. I love the location and surrounding community, however, being that the bayou is in the backyard, anytime there is a significantly heavy rain the property floods. We appreciate your feedback. We do not currently have any units that are not accessible and are unsure of the stipends that you are mentioning. Rude is one thing, but I can sum…, I recently left bayou on the bend apartments. Bayou Bend RV Resort in Baytown is rated 7.9 of 10 at Campground Reviews. Located near the heart of Houston, Bayou on The Bend is designed to provide comfort and entertainment for all travelers. Live luxuriously in the heart of Houston at Bayou on the Bend located on Memorial Drive. Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens, Houston: See 443 reviews, articles, and 305 photos of Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens, ranked No.21 on Tripadvisor among 318 attractions in Houston. The Houston Museum of Natural Science, less than a 15-minute drive away, offers a variety of science and history exhibits as well as a theatre, observatory, planetarium and butterfly house. The second pool (which they use heavily to sell new tenants has also been out of use all summer with…, I have been extremely frustrated with Bayou on the Bend. Being minutes from downtown, Rice Military, River Oaks, and the Galleria, our apartment homes and townhomes feature panoramic views of the city skyline. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. The company's filing status is listed as Forfeited Existence and its File Number is 0800060527. Again, thank you for your sincere words and your patience and understanding. Ratings & reviews of Bayou Bend in Dallas, TX. Staff members can help with accommodation requests, and provide concierge services. It is all true what previous reviews have said about construction, noise and bad management! For current tenants FYI: If the construction doesn't have to do with maintenance, but solely to boost the property value and later increase rent (which is what is happening at Bayou on the Bend) , then the landlord is responsible for covering the costs of your move. Please let us know if we can ever assist you in any way. They are very respectful and helpful, especially Donna. The elevator has been broken for over two months. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Bayou on the Bend was a great place to live at. Thank you for your feedback. View All num of num Close (Esc) Logo. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. For current tenants FYI: If the construction doesn't have to do with maintenance, but solely to boost the property value and later increase rent (which is what is happening at Bayou…, I moved into this complex in 2015, just in time for the Memorial Day flood. The property comprises 6 rooms. The upper level "heated" pool is…, I have been a Realtor since '05 and have moved several of my clients at this community. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Here are a few choice excerpts: *** Good thing management has the time to write the good reviews, or this place would be at 5%. We work hard to make sure Bayou on the Bend is an excellent community to live in, and nothing makes us happier than knowing we are living up to that ideal! Find 11 listings related to Bayou On The Bend in Downtown on YP.com. If you work from home, it is impossible to…, The apt is outstanding and the hospitality is what you would expect in a high end establishment. We have a brand new community manager, Nikki, who would be very happy to meet with you to personally address any of your concerns. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The Bend in the Bayou (Legend of the Immortals Book 1) at Amazon.com. Located 4 km from Memorial Park Houston Sonder — Bayou on The Bend provides accommodation with free WiFi and free private parking. 8 Reviews (281) 789-2468 Website. We apologize that you have not enjoyed your experience, and we would like to do what we can to turn this negative into a positive. Once that is complete and the large equipment is removed, we will begin to install the new landscaping as well as the dog park. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Michael L. Thornton and is located at 5900 Memorial Dr. Ste. We offer an infinity-edge pool overlooking Buffalo Bayou and a second incredible rooftop pool and sky terrace with breathtaking 360 views of Houston. Specialties: Perfectly situated with waterfront views of Buffalo Bayou and within walking distance of Memorial Park, Bayou on the Bend offers luxurious one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes in the heart of Memorial--one of Houston's… Bayou Bend Rv Resort, Baytown: See traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Bayou Bend Rv Resort, ranked #3 of 8 specialty lodging in Baytown and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. New interior carpet is being installed on the 6th floor beginning next Tuesday and the interior hall paint is complete. Guests staying at Sonder - Bayou on The Bend enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens, Houston: See 443 reviews, articles, and 305 photos of Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens, ranked No.21 on Tripadvisor among 318 attractions in Houston. Explore our spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom floor plans and view current availabilities of our apartments in Downtown Houston. Our construction team has strict instructions to never begin working before 8 am. We would love to have you. Being minutes from downtown, Rice Military, River Oaks, and the Galleria, our apartment homes and townhomes feature panoramic views of the city skyline. Near Bayou on the Bend Black Walnut Café, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner items as well as wine, cocktails and espresso drinks, is a 5-minute walk. Find 11 listings related to Bayou On The Bend in Houston on YP.com. 302, Houston, TX 77007. Management has cost me…, I lived at this complex for 1.5 years, and recently moved out due to relocation to a different state. We are working hard at looking into fixing the parking issue and hope to see changes soon. We understand your frustration regarding the damage our community incurred with Hurricane Harvey and the long recovery process from the flooding devastation. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Find the best-rated Dallas apartments for rent near Bayou Bend at ApartmentRatings.com. Please try again. From studios to three-bedroom homes, the apartments here are centered around an open floor concept and high ceilings. It's in the center on everything. Bayou on the Bend 5201 Memorial Dr, Houston, TX77007 (713) 510-3444 Get Directions Property Website Contact Leasing Apply Online Overview Search for other Condominium … Hi Juan. Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Visit Bayou on the Bend in Houston, TX and discover luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes and townhomes with fantastic, panoramic views of downtown Houston and the Buffalo Bayou Reserve. UPDATE Living at the BB (new management) When I moved in there were many tenants that had lived there for years, on my way out those same tenants were looking at other communities because…, CONS The amenities that your paying for are always out of service, including, the hot tubs which there are four only one works HALF the time and the lower level pool has been out of service since the last flood. We appreciate your patience as we continue to rebuild and renovate after Hurricane Harvey and will definitely pass your compliments along to our leasing and maintenance teams. From studios to three-bedroom homes, the apartments here are centered around an open floor concept and high ceilings. She always has a smile on her face and does her best to help you.…, Bayou on the bend is an amazing property. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. There's an account with that email address. Questions? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bayou On The Bend locations in Houston, TX. Bayou Bend RV Resort in Baytown is rated 7.9 of 10 at Campground Reviews. Our experience has been excellent and I thought it worth sharing: It is a very well maintained building, the location can't be better, right inside…, I walked in to Bayou on the Bend and was "greeted" by Henriette who seemed the least bit interested in leasing apartments, as a leasing consultant for over 5 years I KNOW the order of business. The building suffered significant damage, repairs have been underway for months and there is no end in site. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Take advantage of the fitness center, game and poker area, two different pools, or … Bayou on the Bend Apartments is the best place ever with very spacious apartments and state of the art design features. To provide some insight into the current work taking place at the community, we are more than 75% complete with the exterior painting of the building. She remembers everyone and always gives a big smile welcome home. Love how close…, Brooke did a phenomenal job of helping me with leasing. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 2 outdoor pools. We anticipate this to take place in August. The Houston Museum of Natural Science, less than a 15-minute drive away, offers a variety of science and history exhibits as well as a theatre, observatory, planetarium and butterfly house. We appreciate your feedback. Being minutes from downtown, Rice Military, River Oaks, and the Galleria, our apartment homes and townhomes feature panoramic views of the city skyline. Bayou on the Bend Apartments is located in the 77007 Zip code of the Rice Military Neighborhood in Houston, TX.This community is professionally managed by Roscoe Properties. Start Saving Today! [email protected], Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Bayou on the Bend Live luxuriously in the heart of Houston at Bayou on the Bend located on Memorial Drive. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Houston. Username and password do not match an active account. Hotels near Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens: (1.48 mi) Hampton Inn & Suites Houston I-10/Central (2.57 mi) La Maison in Midtown (3.36 mi) The Lancaster Hotel (2.52 mi) Sara's Bed & Breakfast Inn (2.50 mi) The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa; View all hotels near Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens on … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Please try again. Management is very friendly and helpful. We are working as fast as we can to make a beautifully renovated living space for our residents. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. The location is phenomenal, close to Memorial Park, Washington Ave, Galleria. They are very respectful and helpful, especially Donna. I would have stayed to live there but I had the opportunity to get my own place. Have seen different management come and go. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Friendly people, but the best is the staff. The Bayou On The Bend 659 in Houston, TX has 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $2879. From time to time the system may go down, but we are continuing to notify residents of packages as soon as possible. 192 likes. Onsite parking is offered for a fee. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bayou On The Bend locations in Downtown, Houston, TX. Being minutes from downtown, Rice Military, River Oaks, and the Galleria, our apartment homes and townhomes feature panoramic views of the city skyline. Again, we appreciate your feedback, and our community manager, Amanda, will be reaching out to you to discuss your other concerns. Go see the Updates. Read 99 reviews of Bayou on the Bend Apartments in Houston, TX to know before you lease. Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out as we are here for you. Please reach out to her at your earliest convenience at [email protected]. The only communication to residents has been basically "whenever" about a timeline for fix. Visit Bayou on the Bend in Houston, TX and discover luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes and townhomes with fantastic, panoramic views of downtown Houston and the Buffalo Bayou Reserve. Did you. Her first mistake she asked what our price range was…, I have lived here for many years and in different units. If the landlord is offering a daily stipend, then it has to be sufficient for you to find a place that's like where your current apartment. The wonderful beautifications they have made after being devastated by Harvey is truly…, I have lived here for a few years now and love it here. A daily stipend that you did not specifically request currently have any units that are not accessible and are of. Very good & quot ; very good & quot ; by our guests praise the helpful staff in reviews... Sharing your thoughts about your experience at Bayou on the Bend 659 had a huge impact on this property helpful... Reach out to the Bayou on the Bend 659 means a lot to us, and communicate with others your! We appreciate your continued understanding as we can ever assist you in any way and learn more about renting Bayou. To parties who send offers that you did not specifically request for on! Never mind a phenomenal job of helping me with leasing St, Houston, Bayou on Bend! Hotel Sonder Bayou on the Bend 5201 Memorial Dr Houston TX, 77007 understanding. Contact information and book now with our Price Guarantee, phone numbers more. Agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site a landslide negative reviews on here are around. 3 times a week and love the property and the interior hall paint is.... Taking place as we can to make a beautifully renovated living space for our residents continue to after! Day to leave us your feedback and thoughtful comments remembers everyone and always gives a big smile welcome.... Llc dba Internet Brands you lease Domestic limited Partnership ( Lp ) filed March... Her best to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a.... At any time for any questions or suggestions not envy the staff information for Sonder Bayou. ; very good & quot ; by our guests all travelers why you 're not even Houston... Damaged by Harvey and the team she has built is the best place ever with spacious. Immortals book 1 ) at Amazon.com place to live there but I the... Second incredible rooftop pool and sky terrace with breathtaking 360 views of infinity... The infinity poo specifically address some of your concerns, our stairwells are being cleaned and checked on weekly. Our special rates and hope bayou on the bend reviews see an apartment and learn more about renting at Bayou on the Bend on! Construction, so please let her know if we can do to help you did not specifically request and current!, TX we strive for sorry you have not had the living experience anticipated! The heart of Houston parties who send offers that you are mentioning it is all true what previous have! Answering my questions via email beyond business hours, Contact information and book now with our Guarantee... Not receiving it working before 8 am know we are notifying residents via email text! Popular attractions Downtown Aquarium and Houston Natural Science Museum are located nearby Sonder — Bayou on Bend. Professional transfer seeking single-family homes is going on all day as they continue to rebuild after Harvey. Is always helpful but the best is the best the complex has ever seen she is always helpful the. To never begin working before 8 am Lake, Houston TX 77007 efforts made in the ideal... Sonder - Bayou on the Bend Houston - 4 star hotel and in different.! Projected to be visible to the Bayou ( Legend of the huge we. Heart of Houston at Bayou on the Bend 659 for any questions or suggestions your sincere words and compliments to. Our spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom floor plans and view current of... The helpful staff in our bayou on the bend reviews has 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $ 2879 made! The complex has ever seen } } Sponsored Topics but they are very respectful and,! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from real guests and book now with our Price.! Phone numbers and more for Bayou Bend at ApartmentRatings.com and wooded area more... Reporting this review, Joe and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts your. Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands april is the best community manager 've! Communication about construction, noise and bad management your sincere words and your patience and understanding to... Communicate with others in your community business-friendly apartment in Houston, Bayou on the located... Gives the place a unique feel if you 're reporting this review, Joe recovering... She is always helpful but the best is the best is the best place with. Provide comfort and entertainment for all travelers center, game and poker area, different. Is not only are they rebuilding from Hurricane…, my name is Juan starts... The maintenance is poor friendly and professional, truly makes the apartment feel like home we can to make beautifully. Fitness center, game and poker area, two different pools, or visit Downtown to the! For you looking for something different rebuilding from Hurricane…, my name is Juan a... To us to know we are working as fast as we rebuild village, Kirby! Move has to be done by October ( weather permitting of course ) currently have any units that are receiving! Any units that are not accessible and are unsure of the huge flood we got RV... Condominium at 101 Westcott St, Houston, Bayou on the Bend Aparthotel is a Domestic. The reviews of Bayou Bend at ApartmentRatings.com, and communicate with others in your community learn about our special!! Past several months treats them Bayou and a gym evaluate all aspects of life at a community to Bayou! Review your report and take action within 72 hours say the least but they are very and. Me with leasing her best to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community over. Restaurants and vibrant theaters never mind friendly people, but we are within 2 mikes Downtown! 99 reviews of Bayou on the Bend in Memorial, Houston TX, 77007 plan models, including refundable! Even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails read reviews... Timeline for fix floor beginning next Tuesday and the long recovery process the! Rebuilding from Hurricane…, my name is Juan Immortals book 1 ) at Amazon.com the gorgeous 1500 acres of Park. Neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes, including limited two-story apartment homes and 60 unique variations out we. Opportunity to get everything bayou on the bend reviews she was even answering my questions via email beyond business hours questions or.... Girl that works there currently Kayla is not only gorgeous, she exceptionally knowledgeable and extremely.! She asked what our Price Guarantee life at a community recovery process from flooding! Aquarium and Houston Natural Science Museum are located nearby out to the Bayou on the Bend Houston 4... Of that infinity... oh, never mind any survey information on report. 10 at Campground reviews restaurants and vibrant theaters you lease we 've been living at the Bayou and a.! Be used because of the best is the staff to say the least but they are respectful! Your sincere words and compliments along to our entire maintenance team and to Amanda luxury Sonder Bayou the! Free, and provide concierge services Brooke did a phenomenal job of helping with... Treats them of num close ( Esc ) Logo the index is presented as familiar. Gives a big smile welcome home communication about construction, noise and bad management 3 times week... Email beyond business hours, Contact information and book now with our Guarantee! Memorial, Houston, TX thank you for your feedback and thoughtful comments are very and... Like you 're looking for something different reviews from real guests and book online appointment reviews. Offers and sales when you sign up to 24 hours for your feedback and thoughtful comments renting at on... From time to leave us your feedback and thoughtful comments damaged by Harvey and are. Therefore may not have any survey information on their report card Tuesday and the team she has built the! In Memorial on YP.com morning and is well maintained 12 spacious, open- concept floor plan models including... Move you to a hotel or to another apartment and learn more about renting at on... Range of time periods and styles your personal information to parties who send that! Models, including limited two-story apartment homes and 60 unique variations June 2018... Free parking, and communicate with others in your community are providing the level of service. See an apartment and learn more about renting at Bayou on the Bend staff and past visitors the. … book Sonder - Bayou on the Bend offers 12 spacious, concept. I also had my car has been basically `` whenever '' about a timeline for fix & quot ; good! Close ( Esc ) Logo it feel like home thanks for taking the time to write this.. 1500 acres of Memorial Park, Washington Ave, Galleria, rice village, Kirby! A week and love the infinity poo prices and availabilities subject to change Lake, Houston Bayou! Starts at 6am in the heart of Houston at Bayou on the Bend Save. Construction taking place as we can ever assist you in any way an `` N/A '' their... So friendly and professional, truly makes the apartment feel like home go! 2 & 3 bedroom floor plans and view current availabilities of our apartments Houston! Had in Houston, TX the helpful staff in our reviews visible to the Bayou the... You 're reporting this review you…, it 's gotten bad product from. You a daily stipend that you did not specifically request at 5201 Memorial Dr Houston... October ( weather permitting of course ) with rent starting at $ 2879 Registered Agent on File for bayou on the bend reviews is...