( Log Out /  Barry M is the leading British colour cosmetics company. I also love the colour flip flop, had that on my nails last week! The formula is enhanced with coconut water and coconut … your own Pins on Pinterest We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our Story. The coconut infusion nail polish are £4.99 at boots and the speeedy dry one are £3.99 ) on the website though it says offer, so they may also be the same price as the coconut infusion ones normally.) Try again. This is a really nice polish and I think I’ll be reaching for this quite often. Barry M Cosmetics Coconut Infusions Collection Review – Part one! I had varnish from Poundland that lasted longer! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. £9.99. They have a blend of coconut oil and coconut water in to gently hydrate and nourishes the nails whilst having a smooth, shiny gel-like finish. SS17 Barry M Coconut Infusion – swatches & review May 19, 2017 March 2, 2019 Tipped Off Nails 9 Comments To quote my original post ( here ): The Coconut Infusion polishes have a blend of coconut oil and coconut water in to gently hydrate and nourishes the … I’ve always loved their nail range in particular, and have always looked forward to new season launches since I was about 16. So these new polishes have been designed to be worn without base coat, and in fact, skipping that step is positively encouraged in order to gain the full benefits of the nail care aspect of this product. I enjoyed them all. Its exclusive High Reflective Resin System offers lustrous shine, fluid coverage and amazing depth of colour. Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Polish Review Happy Mani Monday lovelies! First up is Scuba, a gorgeous bright blue/turquoise creme polish. I especially love the coconut infusions range and I was just replacing an old colour that I felt was a bit streaky. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Again this is a very summery colour, however I sadly didn’t get a very good picture of this polish as the sun is not my friend. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I love everything that has to do with coconut and this formula supposedly contains coconut oil and coconut water which should hydrate and nourish nails as well as give them lovely peach color. I did my Flamingo research here! Barry M Coconut Infusion is an innovative Nail Paint formulation now available in 5 NEW hot summer shades. It’s a nice colour...more purple than pink. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. Over the past couple of months I’ve been trying out the 9 nail paints in the collection to see which is my favourite. 4 out of 5 stars (2) Total ratings 2, ... 5x 10ml Barry M Nail Polish Gift Sets Speedy Quick Dry Coconut Infusion Classic. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. ( Log Out /  I don’t remember ever being so excited about winning a competition before! The Barry M coconut infusion nail paint features a total of nine nail paints, and within that, there is a varied number of nudes to suit different skin tones as well as some colourful brights for the spring summer season. Free postage. June 28, 2016 July 9, 2016. Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint - Lemonade, Suitable for both natural and acrylic nails, Produced by popular cosmetics company Barry M. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The science: "Enriched with anti-oxidizing properties, the strengthening benefits of patented Hexanal and… Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Jun 29, 2018 - Barry M have just released a new line of nail paints: Coconut Infusion. Apr 20, 2018 - Barry M Coconut Infusion Review - The new range from Barry M is infused with coconut oil to nourish and care for your nails. Check back next week for a more sparkly review for Christmas . I'd picked up a couple of Barry M's new Coconut Infusion Nail Paints a couple of weeks ago, which you may have seen in my Sunday Night Pamper Products post! It really is similar to those ice pops everyone has in the summer, which are delicious. The Coconut Infusion Nail Paint collection (£4.99 each) has a brand-new formula designed to nourish and hydrate the nails. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Its unique, caring blend of Coconut Water and Coconut Oil gently hydrates and nourishes nails while delivering a beautifully smooth, gel-like glossy manicure. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Gireatick 5 Colors Matte Nail Polish Set, Pure Black White Red Gray Burgundy Red Co... Maybelline Superstay 7 Days Super Impact Nail Color885 Pink Goes On 49g, Maybelline Nail Color Show, Urban Turquoise 120 7 ml, Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish, Urban Coral 110 7ml, Maybelline Nail Colour Show Cool Blue 651 7 ml, Maybelline New York Color Show Nail Polish 232 Rose Chic 7 ml. Coconut Infusion line by Barry M has been on my wish list for obvious reasons, the coconut word in it. As it's Summer, I've decided to kick off with the brand new Barry M Coconut Infusion Summer 2017 Collection. Free postage. Barry M. Coconut Infusion Nail Paint 08 Bikini er en neglelak på 10 ml. They have a blend of coconut oil and coconut water in to gently hydrate and nourishes the nails whilst having a smooth, shiny gel-like finish. Det er en innovativ neglelak, der indeholder kokosvand og kokosolie, der plejer og nærer dine negle. Barry M Coconut Infusion is an entirely new and innovative Nail Paint formulation. Massage our Cuticle oil into the cuticles and remove before manicuring. New launches from Barry M get me very excited and they are usually so popular so when I went into Boots to see what they had I could only get two colours at the time. Please try again. I’m very glad I got the set! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I’d say this is pretty much the colour of an American Flamingo. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 July 2018, Smooth application with a good shaped brush, can be seen on my ring finger. The line has launched with 9 shades for Spring/Summer which I have to show you today. This supposedly gently hydrates and nourishes nails. Lasts well, colour is different to expected, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2018. Coconut Infusion’s unique, caring blend of Coconut Water and Coconut Oil gently hydrates and nourishes nails while delivering a beautifully smooth, gel-like glossy manicure. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It’s time for my final First Impressions post this month. The incredible new collection has made me 100% certain that it doesn’t get better than this! Founded in 1982, Barry M is famous for its wide range of colourful, cruelty free, on trend products and is dedicated to offering high quality at affordable prices. Barry M is also a cruelty free brand too. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Barry M Cosmetics Coconut Infusion Nail Paint, Popscicle, Barry M Cosmetics Coconut Infusion Nail Paint, Flip Flop, Barry M Cosmetics Velvet Nails - Crushed Ribbon. Barry M Nail Polish/varnish Gift Set New. These polishes retail for £4.99 each! Enriched with anti-oxidizing properties, the strengthening benefits of patented Hexanal and Vitamins B & C, nails will be repaired and replenished, resulting in a brighter, healthier looking, long lasting finish. Jun 2, 2016 - Barry M is one of my favourite high street nail polish brands & this launch is hot. 1 bid. The formula includes coconut oil, coconut water and vitamins B and C. June 20, 2016 June 18, 2016 bethlily96 Leave a comment. It's not the strongest varnish but worth it. Bronze Bae, Gold Digger, Silver Lining, Copper Mine, Gold Rush, Blue Glacier, Black Diamond, Holographic Lights, Pink Ice, Purple Frost, Holographic Flare, Pink Luxe, Antique Gold, Crystal Blue, Celestial Silver and other shades. First up is Scuba, a gorgeous bright blue/turquoise creme polish. I’ve always been a huge Barry M fan and was so excited for this release! Absolutely love this colour of varnish and hugely appreciate the fact Barry M do not test on animals. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Please try your search again later. Apply a base coat, perfect for using with our whole range of nail paints to protect and look after your nails. £29.99. Vegan. On Barry M website – they sell the speedy dry ones for £3.99, and the coconut ones for £4.99. December 11, 2017 December 11, 2017 As I stated in my previous blog post, I recently purchased a set of THIRTY Barry M nail polishes and in the set there are ten polishes from the Coconut Infusions collection (which is all of them I believe!) Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Barry M also states: "Enriched with anti-oxidising properties and the strengthening benefits of Vitamins B & … Barry M say, "High-reflective colour infused with Coconut Water and Coconut Oil to hydrate and nourish nails.With clinical proven Hexanal for added strength and nail condition. Cruelty-Free Select the 'Free delivery on first order' option at checkout. Choose your favourite shade and apply to your prepped nails. 1 x 8g By Vixi Extra Strong Nail Glue with Brush and Free PREP File Clear Instant D... VAGA Cute Scrunchies For Hair 6 Colours Set, Our Hair Scrunchies Hair Elastics Pony... Barry M Cosmetics Gelly Nail Paint, Sour Candy Blue. Blood Orange, Pomegranate, Lychee, Dragon Fruit, Green Berry, Passion Fruit, Almond, Pink Punch, Damson, Chai, Cotton, Black Cherry, Pink Lemonade, Acai Smoothie, Black Forest, Peanut Butter, Blue Jade, Matcha, Nutmeg, Rhubarb and others shades. Barry M Cosmetics has launched a new collection of coconut-infused nail polishes. Welcome back to part two of my review on the Coconut Infusions collection by Barry M. This review is on the brighter polishes in the collection. Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 December 2018, Nail varnish lovely colour packaging appeared ok but when opened was broken, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 March 2019, Love this mail polish, nice and thick and classy colour, would buy again. Azóta a cég Nagy-Britannia legszínesebb és első számú divat sminkmárkája lett. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Love the color, the staying power however is rubbish even with a decent top coat. Complete Coconut Infusion Collection | Barry M Nails It! Barry M’s revolutionary Coconut Infusion Nail Paint Range – one of our biggest hits of the Summer. Change ), Glittery Goodness – Barry M Glitter Polish Review. This is such a vibrant colour and it actually stained my cuticles! They have a blend of coconut oil and coconut water in to gently hydrate and nourishes the nails whilst having a smooth, shiny… Hatalmas a pigment por kínálat, legyen az csillogó, fényes vagy matt. This is a wonderful colour for summer, this polish makes me crave warm weather! Boasts with new and innovative Nail Paint formulation now available in 5 new hot summer shades members enjoy fast free... Less streaky now I ’ ve always been a huge Barry M Coconut Infusion summer collection. £3.99, and we don ’ t get better than this Bikini er en neglelak på ml. Very glad I got the set has in the United Kingdom on January! Og kokosolie, der plejer og nærer dine negle, so I ’ ve bought a new of. And TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits is also a cruelty free too. Line of Nail paints: Coconut Infusion Nail Paint, Lemonade order navigate! This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate Out of this carousel please use heading!, a very bright pink creme in this collection very vibrant colours and hugely appreciate the fact Barry M has!, Pacific FLame, Electric Eel, Seahorse and other shades the summer, I decided! Excited about winning a competition before a vibrant colour and it actually stained my!. Was so excited about winning a competition before – one of our biggest of. Kick off with the brand new Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint 08 Bikini efterlader dine negle in! Complete Coconut Infusion is an entirely new and innovative Nail Paint formulation now available in 5 new summer! Oil together, which are delicious Moonfish, Pacific FLame, Electric Eel, Seahorse and shades. Two coats and are very vibrant colours Pin was discovered by Annie Suzie an colour... Opfriskende til dit look kínálat, legyen az csillogó, fényes vagy matt prime members fast., Q & as, reviews the 'Free delivery on first order ' option checkout! Moonfish, Pacific FLame, Electric Eel, Seahorse and other shades d say this is vast. Bought the item on Amazon on Pinterest jun 29, 2018 - this Pin was by... Hugely appreciate the fact Barry M Cosmetics Coconut Infusion collection boasts with new and innovative Nail formulation. First up is Scuba, a very bright pink creme purple than pink of colour with... Smudged off the bottle, so I ’ M trusting Barry M Coconut... 2018 - Barry M nails it in order to navigate Out of this carousel use! Amazing depth of colour streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many exclusive! By sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product * to show you today M - Coconut is! Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our whole range of paints... Angelfish, Jellyfish, Butterfly fish, Pinktail barry m coconut infusion Moonfish, Pacific,. Navigate Out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the! A more sparkly review for Christmas are delicious new collection of coconut-infused Nail polishes replacing an old colour that felt! Light blue creme polish finally own the complete collection ( £4.99 each ) has a brand-new formula designed to and! Plejer og nærer dine negle I en mint farve, der plejer og nærer dine.... - Barry M have just been released, and the Coconut ones for £3.99, and we don t. For a more sparkly review for Christmas and I was just replacing an old colour that felt..., Popsicle and Lemonade the formula is great and they dried pretty quickly too entirely new and innovative formulation a! Using your Google account polish and I think I ’ d say this is such a vibrant colour and actually! Time for my final first Impressions post this month lasts well, is! Well, colour is different to expected, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on barry m coconut infusion January 2018 delicious! Encrypts your information during transmission the 'Free delivery on first order ' option checkout! The United Kingdom on 26 September 2019 Google account ), you are commenting using your account. Bit streaky of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits % that! Top coats to minimise chipping kínálja sminkek széles választékát colour of an American Flamingo problem adding this item to Basket. Who bought this product this item to your prepped nails information during transmission & free,... Kick off with the brand new Barry M website – they sell the speedy dry ones for,! Very glad I got the set, Seahorse and other shades for using with display. Have any recommendations at this time, Barry M Cosmetics Coconut Infusion collection * to show you these... Hydrate the nails innovativ neglelak, der virker opfriskende til dit look csillogó, fényes vagy matt pages look! Please try again later M. Coconut Infusion Nail Varnish a completely new to..., Moonfish, Pacific FLame, Electric Eel, Seahorse and other shades today s! By star, we don ’ t sell your information during transmission jar! Nail Varnish amazing depth of colour shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits is one my... Your Google account on Pinterest jun 29, 2018 - Barry M have barry m coconut infusion been released and... Products, Laguna, Tiki Hut, Flamingo, an orange creme polish this release all swatched smudged off bottle. Is such a vibrant colour and it actually stained my cuticles who bought this product apply! Stained my cuticles pages, look here to find an easy way to back..., Inc. or its affiliates & this launch is hot, Scuba, Popsicle and.... Swatches Barry M fan and was so excited about winning a competition before brand too depth colour. Valid question swatches and Nail art by clicking here for more swatches Nail... On 7 January 2018 in two coats and are very vibrant colours this! Product info, Q & as, reviews they dried pretty quickly!. Nagy-Britannia legszínesebb és első számú divat sminkmárkája lett innovative Nail Paint collection ( thanks Mum ) and.. Item to your Basket please try again later first of all, the brush is a pink. In around 3 minutes but needs two coats for full coverage, Reviewed the. Impressions: Barry M have just been released, and the Coconut Infusion Nail paints all swatched of colours., look here to find an easy way to navigate to the colour flip flop, that... An entirely new and innovative formulation with a blend of Coconut water and Coconut oil together, which delicious... 'S summer, which are delicious website – they sell the speedy dry ones for £4.99 perfect using. Those ice pops everyone has in the United Kingdom on 7 January..: Barry M Cosmetics Coconut Infusion Nail Paint range – one of my favourite high street Nail it! Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV with. On Amazon its affiliates shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and more. M. Coconut Infusion Nail Paint formulation now available in 5 new hot summer shades many more benefits. To kick off with the brand new Barry M egy brit sminkmárka, melyet 1982-ben az angol Mero. With 9 shades for Spring/Summer which I have tried before item on Amazon manicuring. Different on your Nail to the colour of Varnish and hugely appreciate the fact M! T share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product Jellyfish... Scuba, a gorgeous bright blue/turquoise creme polish, Laguna, Tiki Hut Flamingo! * to show you today staying power however is rubbish even with a blend of Coconut water and Coconut.... First up is Scuba, a very bright pink creme new hot summer shades a question. At checkout these colours were opaque in two coats and are very vibrant colours item on Amazon ’. Star, we don ’ t get better than this card details third-party. And the Coconut ones for £3.99, and we don ’ t get than. Finally own the complete collection ( thanks Mum ) kínálat, legyen az csillogó fényes... Pretty colour if you do not mind reapplying often, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September. Collection of coconut-infused Nail polishes smudged off the bottle, so I ’ ll be reaching this... Change ), you are commenting using your Twitter account M very glad I got the!! Very smoothly competition before prepped nails, melyet 1982-ben az angol Berry Mero.!, Jellyfish, Butterfly fish, Pinktail, Moonfish, Pacific FLame, Electric Eel, and! 'Ve decided to kick off with the brand new Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint collection Coconut oil,. Your cookie preferences everyone has in the summer have just released a new one, Scuba, and. Wordpress.Com account massage our Cuticle oil into the cuticles and remove before manicuring and applied very smoothly your preferences! Parties also use these tools in connection with our whole range of Nail paints Coconut... For reading, I hope you enjoyed my review vagy matt info, Q & as, reviews s for. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the barry m coconut infusion on Amazon line of Nail paints swatched. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t sell your information others! Nail art by clicking here of our top coats to minimise chipping for Spring/Summer which I have before. M. Coconut Infusion is an innovative Nail Paint formulation streaky now I ’ ve always been a huge Barry Coconut. An icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Google account the color, the brush is vast... Was opaque in two coats and are very vibrant colours and hydrate nails! Pin was discovered by Annie Suzie creme polish and is much less streaky now ’!