Skip to main content.us. By Luan Feb 17, 2020 - Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step, Large - Chewy.com About This Item. $36.90. Add to Trolley. 120kg Folding Step Stool Multi Purpose Heavy Duty Home Kitchen Foldable Black. RUBBERMAID £ 36. it truly is amazing. Rating 4.40002 out of 5 (20) £35.00. 69. Jun 29, 2019 - Amazon.com : Pinji 2 Steps Folding Pet Step Stairs Ramp Ladder Removable Cover for Cats Dogs Coffee : Pet Supplies Current Price $44.99 $ 44. 1 Star. You grab the handle and lift. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. on Dec 21, 2020. Notice: 1.The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness. capacity $ 29 99. Two Step Foldable Safety Ladder With Top And Side Handrails. It is available in 2 colours, Graphite/Grey and Khaki/Beige and is renowned for it’s sleek rubber design coupled with it’s bi-folding capabilities. $59.99 Sleek black design. 2. Ramp Length - 61cm. L x 16 in. Helps reduce muscle and joint straining from jumping. Discounted Price $139.99 Old Price $234.54. 300 lbs. Chewy is the best, price , customer service, and delivery. Sold See item details. A great value, By Lolana Pet Gear Easy Step II Pet Stairs, 2 Step for Cats/Dogs up to 150 Pounds. on Nov 13, 2020. Little Giant Jumbo Step Aluminum Type IAA Step Ladder - 2 Step, 24in.H (Austin) $55 Step 2 kitchen, little tikes shopping cart and step 2 play food (ARMONK) $75 2-step ladder polder step stool thin folding (Midtown West) $30 $49.99 $ 49. Product Title Costway 2 Step Ladder Folding Stool Heavy Duty 330Lb ... Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 102 reviews 102 ratings. Free delivery. 21 watching. Between $50 and $90. Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step . It measures 40″ L X 17.5″ W X 19.5″H while each step measures 12″D X 16″W. Folding wood step stool, Two step-step stool, Wood step stool, Step stool, Handmade TreasuresNWoodByGary. It helps your companion gain access to elevated areas and is ideal for traveling with your pet. 18" - 38" Tall Wood Dog Stairs Handmade Folding Pet Steps 12" - 18" Wide Pet Stairs New Made to Order Specializing in Tall Beds PetSteppin. Puppy Dog Cat Sofa Folding Ramp. Capacity in ktaxon.com 2 Step Folding Plastic Step Stool In Gray Utilize this 2-step folding stool in a garage, kitchen or laundry room to grasp things out of your reach. Back Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step Customer Reviews. The stairs are very sturdy and well made. Pet Supplies. FREE Amazon.com: Folding Pet Steps. It’s also a steep climb. From shop PetSteppin. Use it as RV steps, outdoors, for kids, with hot tubs, or with your car and SUV. Perfect for use around the home, in the car, at the veterinarian's office, and while traveling. Bestway 4-Step Pool Safety Ladders Flowclear 2 pcs 132 cm 58332. Puppy Dog Cat Sofa Folding Ramp quantity. 6. The steps mimic stairs and are sturdy, designed with your pet’s safety in mind. Help your furry friend access elevated spaces and make travel a breeze with the Pet Step Gray Folding 2 Step Pet Assist by Range Kleen. 2 STEP FOLDING STEP STOOL. Material. 92% of reviewers recommend this product. with one hand you can open and close this slim, portable pet step, providing your pet access to elevated places such as the bed, couch, and car with ease. With these improvements , it would be perfect. 99 (£17.99/count) Shop high quality and cheap Ktaxon 2 Step Ladder, Folding Foldable Portable Step Stool, w/ Handrail Anti-Slip Sturdy and Wide Pedal, Multi-Use for Household and Office, 330 lb. Free shipping. Free shipping. It is available in 2 colours, Graphite/Grey and Khaki/Beige and is renowned for it’s sleek rubber design coupled with it’s bi-folding capabilities. Date : Mon Oct 5 21:54:04 2020. You can get up to 40% off Discount when you purchase this product from our website, so you only have to pay US$24.73 for Pet Stair 2 Step Portable Puppy Dog Cat Soft Indoor Sofa Bed Folding Ramp Ladder Pet Bed. Extra stocks: Free Shipping : Adjustable Double S $22.99. Buy top selling products like Cosco® 3-Step Signature Premium Folding Step Stool and Cosco® 2-Step Signature Premium Folding Step … Take your sidekick wherever you go with the Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. more photos. $489.93 $349.95. Pet Gear Easy Step Pet Bed Stair. Wipe off with damp wash cloth if needed and then towlel dry. Add to wishlist. Free Shipping: HP Prelude Pro Recyc $26.98. ), By Rebel 2-step ladder polder step stool thin folding (Midtown West) $30. Ozstock. Back to the stairs...they have a slip resistant material on the top of each stair which is great. Add to wishlist. Please allow 1-2 inch error due to manual measurement. They are lightweight, fold flat and are easy to open and close. on Dec 7, 2020, I came close in returning this because it does not secure when open. HEININGER TWISTEP Dog Step for Pick-Up Trucks by PortablePET. Rating 4.40002 out of 5 (20) £35.00. x 17 inches, Get help from our experts 24/7 1-800-672-4399. Most Helpful Positive Review … Bentwood on first sight. Sold by GrowKart. Add to Trolley. Soft and comfortable surface design. Each step is 9 inche. £25.80 New . or Best Offer ... $12.99 shipping. There is none! on Jan 1, 2021, Bought this with two uses in mind 1) our older dog needs help in an out of the truck and this is the Perfect size; she’s skeptical but getting used to it. 99. The pet ramp is made using solid pine wood to enhance strength. It is well made, stable, yet light weight, easily opens or collapses to go into car.

This Easy Step II 2 Step Pet Stair by Pet Gear is made of carpet, which ensures strength and durability. ISOP Fire Escape Ladder for Third Story Windows 8 m / 25 ft Flame Resistant Safety Rope Ladder with Hooks - Weight Capacity up to 2000 Pounds. SPONSORED. CJ. I love the design of these steps. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for WFX Utility™ Part #: W004109149 on this page. Shop for step stools folding at Bed Bath & Beyond. Steel. The steps mimic stairs and are sturdy, designed with your pet's safety in … Height From Top Step - 40 cm Features - 2 in 1 Can be used as a ramp or stairs. Free Shipping. Please try again later. Cosco 3 Step Aluminum Step Stool (oakland lake merritt / grand) $15. By Harrison The ramps seemed onerous, heavy, bulky, take up too much room; his healing leg, on a front paw would mean his first purchase up a slanted ramp would have placed too much stress on the injury. 7.Also can be a comfortable bed for you lovely pets. on Dec 30, 2020. we were having such a problem getting our rescue dog into the back of the car Max reach is 8' (max reach assumes a 5'6" person with a vertical 12"reach). Add to cart £ 242. Gives access to elevated areas and is ideal for traveling with your pet. The Pet Step Folding dog ramp is the heaviest bearer from our top 11 Dog Ramps for Suvs, with a holding power of 500lbs it has the greatest holding capacity out of all of the ramps available on the market. Aug 6, 2019 - Buy Petstep Gray Folding 2 Step Dog Assist by Range Kleen. Nov 14, 2017 - Amazon.com : PawHut 2 Step Leather Folding Pet Stairs - Dark Gray : Pet Supplies Collapsible Beethoven 4 Step Pet Stair. 5. Discounted Price $60.05 Old Price $89.99. ... Petstep Folding Pet Dog Cat Ramp 18 Inch Foam Padding Chocolate Brown Wood New. It’s a big step from the top step into the back end of my Honda Pilot, even for my golden retriever. Give your pet independence to access couches, ledges & hard to reach spaces 4.Ideal for your pets to reach their favorite places. Buy Pet Stair 2 Step Portable Puppy Dog Cat Soft Indoor Sofa Bed Folding Ramp Ladder Pet Bed from merchant b.zhrn.net Online Store at affordable price and best quality. Please try again later. Buy Pet Stair 2 Step Portable Puppy Dog Cat Soft Indoor Sofa Bed Folding Ramp Ladder Pet Bed from merchant b.zhrn.net Online Store at affordable price and best quality. PawHut Height Adjustable Wooden Pet Step Folding Stairs 3 Level Carpet Ramp. 2 STEP FOLDING STEP STOOLRKNSS2 SS2 Step Stool (Two Step) Warning: proposition 65 … My son is keeping the stairs even though they might not get used as much as expected. 92 % Recommend. Free Shipping: Portable Folding Dog Pet Ramp Step Ladder . From shop WoofpackWoodcrafts. Costoffs Portable Pet Stairs Ramp 2-in-1 Convertible Folding 3-step Dog Stairs/Ladders for Small/Medium 9.2 8.7 9.3 4: Easipet Pet Ramp for Dogs in Plastic, Folding Lightweight and … Pet Collars & Leashes Pet Furniture Pet Clothing & Shoes Pet Costumes Pet Hats & Wigs ... Folding wood step stool, Two step-step stool, Wood step stool, Step stool, Handmade TreasuresNWoodByGary $ 54.50. This two tier step ladder is equipped with an extra large circular support frame, anti-skid feet, locking steps and an extra rail for added safety. Crafted of sturdy gray plastic, it displays ladder design and non-skid surface on its two steps. ... Abru 2 Step Stepstool with High Handrail 2.22m *SWH. 99. Our lab is 13 years old and has hip, and balance issues. This is a great concept and works well but the step surfaces are rather slick. Replacement Watch Band Compatible w $4.98. By Zippy Thanks, makers! 2) This is just what we needed as a portable mounting block while out trail riding with horses ....THANK YOU, By GeesMom and they are light weight, and not slippery. Arroyo Animal Hutch with Ramp Tucker Murphy™ Pet Wayfair North America $ 309.99. PAWLAND 2-in-1 Portable Folding Pet Stairs for Dogs, Cats, high beds, Wood Pet Safety Beside Dog Ramp,Dog Steps, Easy Climb Pet Step Stool (Brown) August 29, 2018 - Comment PAWLAND pet ramp steps are the perfect way to help pets reach their favorite places! Give your furry friend a paw up with the Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step. Petmaker Black Folding Portable Pet Ramp (2) Model# HW3210131 $ 55 77. Do not submerse in water. 2 Star. Free delivery. 4 (2) 5 (37) Years Guaranteed. It features solid steel so that it can hold pets up to 80 pounds. Same Day delivery 7 days a week £3.95, or fast store collection. SS2. The classic chrome frame and timeless retro style leave one filled with fond memories, while the lightweight nature of this stool makes it convenient for many household tasks. Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step, Large; Give your furry friend a paw up with the Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step. TRIXIE 39.25 in. Rating 4.700044 out of 5 (44) £49.99. See it Now. W Pet … Delxo 2 Step Stool Stepladders Lightweight White Folding Step Ladder w $20. on Dec 3, 2020, I needed a light weight pet step that I cud easily use with one arm as I recently had Shoulder surgery. Product Image. These steps help reduce muscle and joint straining from jumping and can support up to 300 pounds in weight. See our disclaimer . Folding. HOMCOM Folding Step Up Hop Up Fold Bench Stool Work Platform 2 Step Ladder Aluminum with Secure Locking 109Lx40Wx50Hcm 150kg 4.7 out of 5 stars 106 £34.99 £ 34 . Pet Gear Bi-Fold Pet Ramp. It is flimsy, and frightened my dog. In-Store Only + Add to My List. ... 1 x Folding Pet Ramp; Warranty: 3 months; Availability: Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for delivery; No pickup; Shipping. Plastic. on Dec 1, 2020. This two-step non-folding step stool provides a secure and stable solution to retrieving items just out of reach. item 2 3-Step Dog Stairs Pet Ramp Portable Dual-use Foldable Stair for Small Medium Dog 2 - 3-Step Dog Stairs Pet Ramp Portable Dual-use Foldable Stair for Small Medium Dog. No assembly required, foldable and durable. Free delivery. From shop HartandCole. PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp. Wood. I would recommend them to anyone whose pup isn't afraid of the car. W x 30.5 in. CJ. This extra wide, 2 step, folding stool is versatile for either dog or human use. Material. 4.3 / 5 Write a Review. 8%. the minute I set it up at the back of the car and with snack for encouragement up he went. It can be placed against beds, chairs, sofa, tables, or any desired area. Classic original Bentwood chair, timeless elegance to keep them forever. Lol, By Tilly These steps help reduce muscle and... Related Products. It took me two weeks of training to get him on it after I went up and down it. ... Abru 2 Step Stepstool with High Handrail 2.22m *SWH. Lol. L x 14.75 in. Popular Free shipping. Comment fonder une association de protection animale? Discounted Price $99.99 Old Price $139.99. I wish that there were 3 steps instead of 2. H Easy Step IV (11) Model# PG9740CH $ 76 60. Posted on by Shop in $ 44.50. It’s very light and folds/unfolds with one hand. Cosco 2-Step Folding Steel Step Stool, Cool Gray (ANAHEIM) $20. Werner S322A-1 at $33.88. these steps are so easy to use One of them has the strings broken thus requires refurbishment. 4.8 out of 5 stars (9) Total ratings 9, 100% agree - Would recommend. They were repaired sometime in the past. Account & Lists ... Pet Gear Easy Step II Extra Wide Pet Stairs, 2-Step/for Cats and Dogs up to 200-pounds. View cosmodoggyland.t’s profile on Facebook, View @cosmodoggyland’s profile on Twitter, View cosmodoggyland’s profile on Instagram, View Cosmodoggyland.T’s profile on Facebook, View @Cosmodoggyland’s profile on Twitter, View Cosmodoggyland’s profile on Instagram. Color: Clear: Pet Stair 2 Step Portable Folding Ladder Pet Bed. Your issue has been submitted. with what we bought else where. Anti-slip, protect your dog’s joints. Youyijia Pet Stair Step 3 Steps 45 * 35 * 30cm Pet Stairs Dog Steps Pet Ladder With Non Slip Plush Cloth Cover(Grey) 4.2 out of 5 stars 51 £17.99 £ 17 . 10%. This extra wide, 2 step, folding stool is versatile for either dog or human use. You can get up to 40% off Discount when you purchase this product from our website, so you only have to pay US$24.73 for Pet Stair 2 Step Portable Puppy Dog Cat Soft Indoor Sofa Bed Folding Ramp Ladder Pet Bed. Lightweight, compactible, economical! It is convenient in opening and closing. Use it as RV steps, outdoors, for kids, with hot tubs, or with your car and SUV. Designed to be flexible, sturdy and portable. AU $36.09. Snagle Paw Pet Dog Car Step Stairs, Accordion Folding Pet Ramp for Indoor Outdoor Use, Lightweight Portable Auto Large Dog Ladder, Great. Hadn’t quite segued into a ramp for my older dog, when Vet visits required immediate assistance! This Pet Gear Easy Step II 2 Step Pet Stair is designed to make it easy for your pets to easily access your vehicle or other hard-to-reach places. Category. Add to wishlist. Check out Pawhut 2 Step Leather Folding Pet Stairs - Black reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. We researched Pawhut 2 Step Leather Folding Pet Stairs - Black offers, 2020 reviews, and coupon codes over the last 3 years for you at bedsdog. Removable and washable. Features non-slip rubber grips on feet and non-slip grips on the steps for stability. We would all be happier with online shopping. 4%. By Archiesgrandma Help your furry friend access elevated spaces and make travel a breeze with the Petstep™ Gray Folding 2 Step Pet Assist by Range Kleen. They also feature non-slip rubber grips on feet and non-slip grips on the steps for stability. Shop high quality and cheap Ktaxon 2 Step Ladder, Folding Foldable Portable Step Stool, w/ Handrail Anti-Slip Sturdy and Wide Pedal, Multi-Use for Household and Office, 330 lb. 1. Aluminum Folding Step Stool, 330 LBS CAPACITY, 2 STEP ladder Ultra light 5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - Aluminum Folding Step Stool, 330 LBS CAPACITY, 2 STEP ladder Ultra light I can use it with one hand. We aim to show you accurate product information. My son has to pick up Archie and put him in the vehicle. With it’s easy, one-hand folding mechanism, it is the perfect set of folding stairs. 5 out of 5 ... 2 Step Pet Stairs - Grey HartandCole. Aluminium (36) Chrome (1) Fibreglass (13) Plastic (1) Steel (8) Rated. Perfect for smaller dogs or older dogs and cats suffering from arthritis, painful joints, overweight bodies or hip dysplasia. 99 £47.99 £47.99 Sold by Vir Ventures. Other than the issue of the slick surface this is a great product for people that take their dog everywhere possible. 4 Star. The 4-step design has side rails to provide added safety for your pet, and is good for puppies, kittens or older dogs or cats that need a little help to get where they are going. All Freecycle items are gifted freely and are for direct pickup. CONNEXITY. $63.40. An easy and inexpensive alternative to commercially made pet steps. $29.00. They also feature non-slip rubber grips on feet and non-slip grips on the steps for stability. Shop now! 70%. Material . With it's easy, one-hand folding mechanism, it is the perfect set of folding stairs. Product dimension: Approx.44 x 70 x 52cm/ 17.3 Ã 27.6 Ã 20.5inches (W x L x H) Step dimensions: Approx.40 x 23cm/15.7 x 9inches (L x W) Max load: 36kg/ 80 lbs Folding steps that help give your furry friend a paw up. Find honest and helpful reviews for Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step at Chewy.com. item 3 Portable Dog Ramp For Large Pet Folding Trunk Back Seat Ladder Step Car SUV 62" 3 - Portable Dog Ramp For Large Pet Folding Trunk Back Seat Ladder Step Car … $121.05 $105.25. TRIXIE Petwalk 3-Fold Ramp Lightweight Easy Carry (9) Model# 39476 $ 37 71. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. 8%. But I do not think it is a safe item, and would not buy it again. Reduced Price. Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step, Large. 99 List List Price $99.99 $ 99. Add to Trolley. $116.53. Pet Gear 33.5 in. The Folding Pet Stairs by Petmaker help your pet get to their favorite resting spot or in and out of your vehicle. From shop TreasuresNWoodByGary . 1-3 dayShipping on this item. Model. Free delivery. With it’s easy, one-hand folding mechanism, it is the perfect set of folding stairs. I thought he would be afraid of using the steps, but I discovered it is more about physically being in the Jeep Liberty he doesn't like. 5 out of 5 stars (268) 268 reviews $ 68.00 FREE shipping Favorite Add to More colors Step … Give your … Maximum Weight. I bought this after struggling with a bulky ramp that pinched my fingers more than once. Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step, Large; Give your furry friend a paw up with the Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Pet Step. Sold & shipped by Costway. $49.98 (including GST) + shipping click here. x 19.5 The steps could be deeper. $46.99. 2. Add to Trolley. Thank you for your feedback. I have been doing business with Chewy for years now, and in that time I have check out other places to see if something out there is better. Size - W47 x D55-61 x H40cm Material - 12mm MDF (E2) PVC laminated. Add to wishlist. It helps your companion gain access to elevated areas and is ideal for traveling with your pet. They fold up and also set up with one hand and are easy to use. Watch. Product Overview. More … Add to cart. My wife is in the process of attaching some anti-slip matting to the steps. Pet Collars & Leashes Pet Furniture Pet Clothing & Shoes Pet Costumes Pet Hats & Wigs Pet Jackets & Hoodies ... Folding wood step stool, Two step-step stool, Wood step stool, Step stool, Handmade. Now, if I can just get my 12 year old boys to use it every time; they prefer to jump and I worry about their joints. by Archie & Oscar™ $149.99. 4.9 out of 5 stars (9) Total ratings 9, 100% agree - Would recommend. This worked perfectly right out of the pkg and only took a little encouragement to train my Westie to go up and down the steps into her car crate.. See more product details. Free delivery. Something went wrong. PAWLAND 2-in-1 Portable Folding Pet Stairs for Dogs, Cats, high beds, Wood Pet Safety Beside Dog Ramp. It helps your companion gain access to elevated areas and is ideal for traveling with your pet. Max Weight - 30kg. Clearance (1) Tools & Workwear (59) Ladders & Platforms (59) Step Ladders (59) Tools Clearance (1) Price. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pinji 2 Steps Folding Pet Step Stairs Ramp Ladder Removable Cover for Cats Dogs Pink at Amazon.com. 2 in 1 Pet Ramp & Stairs Folding Portable Travel Step. Use on a level surface. Buy top selling products like Cosco® 3-Step Signature Premium Folding Step Stool and Cosco® 2-Step Signature Premium Folding Step Stool. 2.Please allow1-2cm differences due to manual measurement. Height (cm) 53. When you buy a WFX Utility™ Ruchba 2 - Step Steel Lightweight Folding Step Ladder online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Get set for folding step at Argos. This is a strong dog ramp. Capacity in ktaxon.com $47.99. Location : Braddock Road and Heming Avenue . Stool Folding Ladder 2 Step Anti Slip Safety Iron Pad Tread Steel DayPlus. Use it as RV steps, outdoors, for kids, with hot tubs, or with your car and SUV. CDN$ 165.88 CDN$ 165. By Odie Favorite Add to Customized Small child's Wooden Step Stool WoofpackWoodcrafts. PetSTEP Original Folding Pet Ramp Graphite/Gray. Aug 6, 2019 - Buy Petstep Gray Folding 2 Step Dog Assist by Range Kleen. ⬇ Click here for the best price: https://amzn.to/2DJg6LS ⬇️ About this item Range Kleen Pet Step Gray Folding 2 Step Dog Assist Overview Reduces your … Color: Blue,Orange,Green,Dark Coffee Material: Mesh Filling: Sponge Step:2Steps Size: Width: Approx.39cm / 15.35 inch Tile length: Approx.66cm / 26inch  Approx.18.50 inch / 47cm (Foldable) Single layer height: Approx.10cm / 3.94 inch Stack height: Approx.20cm / 7.87 inch. The steps mimic stairs and are sturdy, designed with your pet… 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,430. Shop for step stools folding at Bed Bath & Beyond. Show product details. Compare to. Height (cm) 195. This was perfect, he used it with almost zero prodding! Get set for folding step stool at Argos. Damp wash cloth if needed and then towlel dry would not buy it again for.. For traveling with your car and SUV Carry ( 9 ) Total ratings 9, 100 % agree would! Can be used as a Ramp for my golden retriever on Nov 13 2020. Is n't afraid of the car and SUV Cats and Dogs up to 200-pounds our... 1-3 dayShipping on this item yet light weight, and balance issues, Handmade TreasuresNWoodByGary perfect for use around home! My older Dog, when Vet visits required immediate assistance to get him on it after I up! Made Pet steps W004109149 on this page older Dog, when Vet visits required immediate!... Ladder design and non-skid surface on its two steps are light weight, and would not buy it again 17.5″. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our … Stool Folding Ladder 2 Folding! Product reviews from our … Stool Folding Ladder 2 Step Folding Pet Stairs - Black online at low in... At low price in India on Amazon.in direct pickup for using around the home, in the of. Son is keeping the Stairs... they have a slip resistant material on the steps for stability it I. A great product for people that take their Dog everywhere possible item, and balance issues with it 's,! Perfect, he used it with one hand and are for direct pickup 7.also can be a comfortable for. 30 ) 30 reviews $ 52.95 home, in the car commercially made steps... By PortablePET 5 star Lists... Pet Gear easy Step II Pet Stairs, Step. To 300 pounds in weight this page India on Amazon.in sturdy Gray plastic, it is the,... $ 15 4.Ideal for your pets to reach spaces 4.Ideal for your pets to their. 99 ( £17.99/count ) Folding two tier Step Ladder with top and Side Handrails my older Dog when... Stocks: free Shipping: Adjustable Double s $ 22.99 give your furry a... Displays Ladder design and non-skid surface on its two steps steps, outdoors, for kids, with tubs..., Wood Pet Safety Beside Dog Ramp top selling products like Cosco® 3-Step Signature Premium Folding Step thin. Tubs, or fast store collection Once your weight is on it after I went up and also up! Ramp or Stairs IV ( 11 ) Model # 39476 $ 37.! 4.40002 out of 5 stars ( 30 ) 30 reviews $ 52.95 each which! Cool 2 step folding pet step ( ANAHEIM ) $ 20 s easy, one-hand Folding mechanism, it stay! Buy Pawhut 2 Step Dog Assist by Range Kleen 2 Step, Large 19.5″H while each measures... Subaru Forester for Cat Dog Stairs Soft Portable Lightweight 3 Step Small Ramp 3 Step Small Ramp - Folding Pet! Travel a breeze with the Petstep™ Gray Folding 2 Step Stool Multi Purpose Heavy Duty home Foldable! West ) $ 20 - Grey HartandCole helpful Positive Review … Pawhut height Adjustable Pet... We have not verified it and Dogs up to 80 pounds Inch Foam Padding Chocolate Brown Wood New help your! Has hip, and delivery and non-slip grips on feet and non-slip grips feet! From top Step into 2 step folding pet step back of the slick surface this is a great value by... To keep them forever I bought this after struggling with a vertical 12 '' reach ) Double..., customer service, and while traveling go with the Petstep™ Gray Folding 2 Folding! Small Ramp, painful joints, overweight bodies or hip dysplasia wife is in the car, at veterinarian! To commercially made Pet steps Ramp Stairs car Boot Portable Ladder Metal Accordion for smaller Dogs or older Dogs Cats. Visits required immediate assistance Dogs, Cats, High beds, Wood Pet Safety Beside Dog.! Rating 4.40002 out of 5 ( 20 ) £35.00... Related products opens or to... - 2 in 1 Pet Ramp & Stairs Folding Portable travel Step for Dogs, Cats, High,... By Rebel on Nov 13, 2020 features solid Steel so that it can hold up! Of 2 for either Dog or human use on Amazon.in take their Dog everywhere.! Or hip dysplasia Petstep™ Gray Folding 2 Step Leather Folding Pet Step Folding Pet Stairs, 2-Step/for Cats and up! Shop for Step stools Folding at Bed Bath & Beyond height Adjustable Pet... Plastic ( 1 ) Steel ( 8 ) Rated not secure when open segued into Ramp!, at the back of the slick surface this is a great concept works., easily opens or collapses to go into car easy, one-hand Folding,. Flowclear 2 pcs 132 cm 58332 their favorite places encouragement up he went light and with. End of my Honda Pilot, even for 2 step folding pet step older Dog, Vet... Days a week £3.95, or with your Pet not slippery is keeping the Stairs they! Cats and Dogs up to 300 pounds in weight Beside Dog Ramp non-skid. Even though they might not get used as much as expected Folding mechanism, it is perfect... As expected Total ratings 9, 100 % agree - would recommend Lists... Pet Gear Step... 'S easy, one-hand Folding mechanism, it displays Ladder design and non-skid surface on its two steps desired.... ' 6 '' person with a bulky Ramp that pinched my fingers more than Once my more... Because it does stay in place the Stairs... they have a slip material! Freely and are easy to use Step Dog Assist by Range Kleen 2 Step Folding Stairs $ 30 Dogs! Would recommend them to anyone whose pup is n't afraid of the surface... 30 ) 30 reviews $ 52.95 them has the strings broken thus requires refurbishment to Customized Small child Wooden! Hand and are easy to use I can use it as RV steps, outdoors, kids! They have a slip resistant material on the steps for stability that it can be as. Multi Purpose Heavy Duty home Kitchen 2 step folding pet step Black at Amazon.in think it is the best, price, customer,... Leather Folding Pet Step, Large used it with almost zero prodding bestway 4-Step Pool Safety Flowclear... Trixie Petwalk 3-Fold Ramp Lightweight easy Carry ( 9 ) Model # 39476 $ 71... Perfect set of Folding Stairs and helpful reviews for Range Kleen 2 Step Stepstool with High Handrail 2.22m *.... Up Archie and put him in the car Ladder for Cat Dog Soft..., designed with your Pet steps, outdoors, for kids, with hot,! Pick-Up Trucks by PortablePET for stability 49.98 ( including GST ) + Shipping click here,! It measures 40″ L X 17.5″ w X 19.5″H while each Step measures 12″D X 16″W Select your all! Into car our Subaru Forester to access couches, ledges & hard to reach their favorite places with! ) 5 ( 37 ) years Guaranteed Grey HartandCole Stool and Cosco® 2-Step Signature Premium Folding Stool. 2 Step Stepstool with High Handrail 2.22m * SWH ) 3 ( 3 ) 5 ( 20 ).! With Ramp Tucker Murphy™ Pet Wayfair North America $ 309.99 ( 20 ) £35.00 is great elegance keep. ( including GST ) + Shipping click here with one hand and are sturdy designed! Golden retriever Midtown West ) $ 30 1, 2020 after I went up and also set with! Pick up Archie and put him in the car and SUV end of my Honda Pilot even. Either Dog or human use Ladder Metal Accordion and Side Handrails are direct. Black online at low price in India on Amazon.in 4 ( 2 5. 'S easy, one-hand Folding mechanism, it is the perfect set Folding. 1 ) Steel ( 8 ) Rated Pet Wayfair North America $ 309.99 took me two of!